Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

When Haku sat beside her, she leaned against him as she caught her breath. Eventually she did calm her breathing down.
"That was..... more amazing than i expected"
She blushed, but didn't insult him or anything of the sort.

Haku just sat still with a sigh and and a yawn before standing up to stretch a bit. “ well we should go then.” Waiting for her to finally be able to move then and fix herself before they eventually did leave then.

With that they turned to walk out normally, walking for a few minutes before stopping with a blush as he felt something around his wrist to look over at her tail then glance at her before blushing and looking away as they continued hopefully seeing she hadn’t noticed then.

He soon followed with her back to her house at least before stopping just a bit away from the door, “ well I guess bye..” giving a small wave before just casually walking off then.

She bowed and then quickly went inside. The next day at school, she along with her entire group of friends ran into Haku before school stared.
"Uhm, hello.... Good morning....."
Kuro-hey, morning, i'm gonna borrow him, see ya BYEEEEEE
Kuro showed up, grabbed Haku's arm and then took off like a bullet behind the gym.
Uh... wh.... hu........"
Inuka-I think my brother is gonna try and get into his pants.
Shina and Masami nearly started drooling at the thought.

Behind the school gym, Kuro stopped and looked around to make sure they were alone.
Kuro-Sooooo.... i hear you had sex with Yuri-chan..... in the park.....

He sighed finally walking into the school like normal ready for a stupid crazy day with them before of course stopping, “ hey...” turning before getting pulled by the boy rushing off into distance with him now. “ the hell....well I mean you know I screwed your sister so there isn’t hiding it, did you just happen to see us or even hear Yuri or something? She finally confessed and well yeah...” giving a shrug as he crossed his arms leaning back.

Kuro just took out his phone and showed him his text messages. He had messaged Yuri. Last night. A few times. Pressuring her into confessing and then bedding him. He also had pictures of them fucking.
Kuro-You could say that. Don't worry, i'm not gonna blackmail you or anything. The pictures are just for...... research. So you have a lot of sex, and you've even done my sister, who is pretty boyish, and Masa-chan said you really like anal..... soooooooo........ ahem.......
He blushed and stammered a bit.

“ jeez now I have a weird stalker now?” Giving a sigh as he didn’t want to think too much about the weirdness of it as he turned away looking around boredly, “ seriously?” Looking at him with a weird look and even backing up just a bit, “ s-sorry but I’m not like that...”

Kuro-eh? But i've got such a cute fluffy tail and these adorable ears. Also i'm great in bed.....
His tail wagged and ears twitched
Kuro-Can't hurt to try. I know i'm at least better than my sister, all she does is drool over girls.

“ well maybe the first two things maybe but I’m not like that, and besides the only reason I did that was to shut her the hell up with what she said..”giving a sigh how annoying it was and probably still is a bit to deal with his sister like that. “ did you ask all the girls about that stupid stuff or something?”

Kuro-......that's not important. You're really not going to accept my offer? You can't just..... pretend i'm a girl?
Masami managed to catch up to them.
Masami-Well, you're not inside him, so i'm guessing Haku rejected your offer. Awwww, Sorry little Kuro
She came over and pat his head, pressing it against her breasts too.

“ jeez....as if I didn’t have enough to deal with...” as Masami suddenly came up, crossing his arms with a hand under his chin as he looked over at her. “ I bet you told him to try and do this didn’t you...why what did you even do to him...” wondering how her brother ended up liking guys, even probably and suddenly having a crush on him. “ seems I can’t really catch a break either. Well classes are starting...” turning to run off as he used that as an excuse at least.

Masami-Oh, such a baseless accusation. He thought of it on his own. I just knew about it is all. He asked me what you liked in terms of sex, and since you loved my ass so much, i just told him you loved anal.
Kuro-It was my idea. You're cute, and to get MY sister to fuck you, you've gotta have a great cock.... I just wanted something to get my spirits back up after being dumped again.
Masami-Ahhhhn! You're so adorable!!
She squeezed his head into her tits and he started struggling to breath

Going back inside then, Haku just walked for a bit wondering what to even do later on beside hoping he wouldn’t have the girls or even kushina hopefully not ask him for sex than probably walk her home if she didn’t have practice. Eventually as classes started he walked in not really paying attention much to anything else really than being bored again.

As always, he mostly just by himself most of the time as he doubt he would treat him much as part of their group of friends than a sex toy anyway, at least most of the time seeing that they had to bring something about or hint something similar to it randomly when he would be there. Sitting at his desk and eating his lunch before going back to the class with the eventual end of another boring and tiring day, Haku would now start his way back home alone.

On his way home he'd feel someone tugging his shirt from behind. Turning around he'd see Shina standing there alone, blushing and looking around a little.
Shina-Uhm.... hello.... Haku-kun..... Are you busy?

Finally arriving at one of the few familiar and mostly quiet but still busy street, he crossed it before walking down another sidewalk before jumping forward a bit and turning around to jump back again and seeing that it was shina. “ h-hey woah...” being surprised before calming down, “ not really, was just going like always guess your walking to go somewhere or something? What did you want then..”

He leaned in and put a hand under her chin, “ your wanting it already? I don’t think your really innocent then...” giving a tease as he looked over at her waiting for an answer then.

“ well mmm yeah kind of but still thought that them hating me would make you not want to even do that at all, dumb as hell how everyone was mean but wanting it but of course your not but still..” giving a sigh as he took her hands off him, “ h-hey not here seriously you dummy...” giving her a poke. “ do you even have a spot even or is no one even home then?” Crossing his arms and just looking at her up and down.

Back
Top Bottom