Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ jeez I feel like I had to be a bit more straightforward before then and try even if it would annoy you.” As he leaned in to kiss her deeply before slowly pulling away, “ though maybe not here then...” leaning again to move his tongue inside her mouth before pulling away again with a blush before wondering what she would want to do then.

Pulling back, he held her close in his arms before slowly easing down on the ground with her and having her lay back with him on top as he looked into her eyes. “ Yuri...” holding her hands as he kissed her cheek then down her neck before lower to her chest before sitting up and slowly removing some of her clothes but leaving the girl naked yet.

She was blushing as he kissed her, and her breathing got a tad quicker. She let him undress her, and when he undid her top, her breasts, which were quite large, were snugly fit in her bra, which was black with pink kitty faces on them.
"Mmmmmmmmm! Why did i have to wear these today?"
She blushed again and covered her face

“ it is cute, I guess I would be weird in saying I expected it to be black with markings you don’t have to embarrassed about every little thing I promise.” Holding her hand as he started on her neck then down to her nipple, his hand starting from her knee then thigh and slowly up her pants before he slipped them off slowly off her.

"Ahhhn! My nipples are sensitive. MMMM!"
She twitched as he touched her thigh, and tensed up a bit when he started taking her panties off. She didn't stop him though, just gripping his sleeves tightly. Her pussy was clean shaven and just clean in general. It was pure, untouched, a pretty pink color, and looked very tight too.

Haku soon moved down to lick around her pussy before slowly spreading it and moving his tongue to tease and play with it for a little before sitting up and rubbing it with his finger before squeezing her boobs and finally sitting down a bit away from her just to have some space to slip off his pants so he had his boxers before crawling over to her continuing to touch and feel yuris body.

"Ahhhn, no, so embarrassing, haaah" She kept squirming as his tongue explored her pussy, then as his fingers began to tease and rub her. Yuri's pussy was quick to get nice and moist as her hips moved with his tongue and fingers. She just breathed as Haku took his pants off, then continued her moaning as he resumed teasing her. Her tail was wiggling throughout all his teases, her ears twitching too.

Again he moved down this time very much deciding to move his tongue all the way inside her as he had his hands on her thighs, the softness squeezing his tongue as tightly as it took much of it in before pulling her up and moving to stick it into her mouth for her to finally taste it.

"Nyaaaaaa! Don't stick it insiiiiiiiiide"
She put her hands on his head, not to push him away at all, despite what she said. She was way too wet and squeezing his tongue way too hard to actually want to stop. When he kissed her to let her taste her own pussy she put her arms around him, licking his tongue with hers. She kept her legs spread nice and wide while he kissed her.

Haku Slowly moves to tease her wet, hot tightness before slowly at least rubbing the top between her folds giving a small moan as he was very sensitive like she was especially with teasing like this than anything before crawling a bit up against her to be in a better position to slowly and finally try and push it in.

Argh!” Feeling the very very oddly familiar tightness before sitting up a bit of course not moving yet. “ I-I’m fine if you still wanna do this though. I really wish though I could get to you a lot of sooner and that us dating did happen.”

Haku gave a light chuckle before eventually moving for the first time slowly and using this to go a bit deeper before eventually moving a bit more and soon came the challenge of them having to be quiet still not wanting to taking that risk.

Yuri struggled to keep herself quiet
"Mmmmmmh, stop, my voice will, AHN!"
Her body twitched as he hit a sweet spot deep inside her. Her pussy was getting wetter and more used to him. She even started to wrap her legs around his body.

Standing up and pressing her back against the tree he started to move more as her wetness started to leak in drops with every thrust onto the ground under her, probably even having an easier time being seen at very certain angles but still being safe as he had his hands on her ass to hold her up and down as he moved.

"Ahhhn! Noooo, this position is so embarr-ahhhh!"
She couldn't keep her voice down anymore and had to put her arms around him and kiss him to keep quiet. Her pussy was squeezing him so tight and getting so wet, that it wasn't long before she came hard, making a lot more than just some drops fall to the ground.

He started to get rougher now, pushing her up and down against both him and the tree, making her back hit the tree though of course not to make it hurt at all before hugging her tightly and cumming inside.

"Ahhhhn! Hakuuuuuuuuuu~uuuuuuuuu!" She came again after he got rougher, then when he let his seed out inside her, her voice caught in her throat, making her squeak. Once he stopped cumming she gasped a few times as her orgasm subsided. Once he pulled out and his cum started leaking out, and he put her down of course, she turned around and bent over against the tree. Then she spread her pussy, which was still leaking cum.
"Please. One more. I just want this to last a little longer, please?"
She waved her butt back and forth, her tail doing the same and her eyes clouded from cumming.

Pulling his boxers up at least since he could, the boy sat on the ground for a moment to rest before looking back and seeing the odd and familiar sight being exactly the same as all of her friends that he still barely knew much about accept for a few things. “ and you still have that small side that hates me?” Teasing just a bit as he grabbed her ass and slowly pulled it down to tease her again before slowly moving in and starting to move.

"Mmm.... I didn't HATE you..... you're just a big idiot is NYAAAAAHN!"
She let out her voice a lot as he stuck it in again, her wet pussy making sexy squishing sounds with ever thrust.
"Ahhn haaah iyaaah! Your cock feels so good inside me nyan! Harder! Please, faster nyaaan!"

Haku soon pulled her down to the ground, getting her to lay on her stomach and screw from behind, his thrusts dragging her stomach and her chest against the ground before standing and raising her ass up to move more before cumming inside, completely deeper than any other position, his tip rubbing very much excessively than now against the right walls of her womb before oberflowing more than last time as well with his cum as he pulls out leaving her ass hanging a bit as it seeps into her pussy until her body would collapse and she would be laying on the ground again.

"AahhAHHH!" Her tail brushed his cheek as he pushed her down, Yuri continuing to moan as her hands gripped the ground. Her pussy kept squeezing his cock and twitching as he pounded it. Then he raised her cute little ass, her tail sticking straight up, and flooded her womb.
"AHhhhhhhhhhhn! It's so warm inside! So deeeeeep!"
She came along with him, then after he let go of her she laid on the ground, her butt still in the air, slowly dripping out his jizz. Yuri couldn't even speak, she could only take long, deep, shaky breaths as her butt twitched from the aftershock of her orgasms.

Falling to the ground from shaky legs as the huge waves of pleasure hit him again, his cock still sensitively twitching before slowly pulling his pants and fixing it as he just looked over at her wondering about her odd feelings about him now still.

Back
Top Bottom