Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

The next day haku soon made it to school, still luckily being drained from yesterday’s feel good awkwardness as he stopped to look at the gate and see a strange boy giving a different than everyone else almost like he knew him from somewhere before going back for remembering it even as inus brother, deciding then to wait at the fat edge of the gate so the boy had to wait mostly no one to come that he was expecting.

The boy sniffed the air, then his eyes snapped to Haku, running up to him.... he wasn't very intimidating with how stark the height difference was up close. He actually had to look UP at him to look haku in the eye.
Boy-Who are you!?

“ huh?” Hearing the voice before looking down a bit surprise at the oddness of height as he always felt short. “ ummm a boy who goes to this school? What do you want from me? who are you?” Being good to not just give him the straight answer yet.

“ ok yeah I was with your sister but I swear I didn’t do anything mean to her me and her hung out after school and of course there were a few people and guys and you should know the rest and don’t you dare say I’m making that up as an excuse either!”

“ jeez you would probably do that whether or not I told you.” Taking a step back. “ well basically what happened was I was going home from school and when pulled me into the classroom and all that alone in the classroom cliche stuff happened where she wanted AND FORCED ME to screw her and basically she never stopped talking shit about me so I would say I put her in her place and she had that face of embarrassment and crying and stuff..” taking a deep breath and crouching a bit as he got ready for the other boy to try and attack him.

He just stared blankly at him, then finally spoke up
Boy-YOU DID WHAT TO HER!? YOU RAPED MY ONEE-SAN UNTIL SHE STARTED CRYING!? I'M GONNA RIP YOUR DICK OFF AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT!!!!

He picked him up by the collar “ DIDNT YOU JUST HEAR ME?! I said she pulled me into the class and started doing those stuff TO me. Your sister started calling me names and stuff for no reason so I said things back. I’m completely innocent in my actions.”

Boy-YEAH! SHE STARTED CRYING BECAUSE SHE FORCED YOU! NOW GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!
He grabbed his hands, swung his feet up and then used them to throw Haku to the ground, keeping hold of his arm and twisting it as he stepped on his back.

“ how the fuck does that make sense? Wouldn’t it be the other way around?” Lifting himself up and swinging himself around so he was holding his arm like a handshake before yanking it back. “ you know what just ask her what happened again. If you don’t believe what I just told you. I’m mostly the damn victim here.”

He just seemed to get angrier and was about to attack again, then someone shouted
Inuka-Kuro-chan!!!! What are you doing!?
Inuka ran up and got between them.
Kuro-HE MADE YOU CRY! I KNOW IT WAS HIM!!!
Inuka-No he didn't! I was crying because kushina-sama started dating him!!!
Kuro-......what?
His face turned from fury to confusion.
Kuro-YOU WERE CRYING BECAUSE YOUR SEX FRIEND DID WHAT!? IDIOT!
He bonked her on top of her head
Inuka-Ouch. That was hard for me to handle.
Kuro-And what are you doing having SEX with dudes!?
Inuka-.......what do you mean?
Kuro-He spun some tale of you sleeping with him, but i guess THAT wasn't a lie!?
Inuka-........YOU TOLD HIM WHAT!? I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BLABBERING IDIOT!!
She jumped onto Haku's back and put him in a choke hold.

He had his arms out though luckily one in front of his neck so she couldn’t completely choke him, “ what that’s the only thing I remember you crying about I forgot your weird obsession and that you only did that because you didn’t want me dating her..”

Inuka-YOU DON'T JUST TELL SOMEONE'S VIOLENT BROTHER YOU SLEPT WITH THEM YOU BRAIN DEAD RETARD!!!!
Kuro-.....Can i go now? I've got someone to meet...... See ya.
He just walked away as Inuka kept trying to choke him.

“ hey at least I wasn’t the one that started it too! “ struggling a bit to try and shake her off but at least having her being able to really completely choke him like that. “ I’m the damn victim here than anything!!”

Inuka-YOU'RE THE IDIOT HERE! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST FORGOT I CRIED MY EYES OUT TO YOU BECAUSE KUSHINA-SAMA CHOSE YOU OVER ME?! ARE OTHER PEOPLE SO UNIMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOU JUST IGNORE THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING YOU ASSHOLE!?

“ hey it wasn’t my fault I didn’t know you liked it after I was dating her for like a week or something. Before I accepted you could have told me or something.” Trying harder to grab her arms and break himself out. “ I’m still processing what happened and trying to care for your damn feelings even if I am slow as hell.”

Inuka-PROCESS IN HELL!
"Uhm, Inu-chan.... why are you on Haku-san's back?"
Inuka-Hm?
She looked over and saw Yuri standing next to them.
Inuka-......... He's working out.
"......OoooooK..... I'll see you in class then"
She bowed and then quickly went to class. Inuka got off his back and dusted herself off.
Inuka-Pull some shit like that again and i'll kill you. Later then.
She ran off too.

Haku really had to put more effort into things dealing with these now and that really meant learning more about the girls if he was going to be able to stay alive around them but already know with what experiences he had what to mostly look out for especially for two of them being inu and one of the other girls. With that he would spend the whole day thinking about and preparing himself better to expect to deal with them much easier than the dumb thing that had happened even just now.

Today Kushina was busy during lunch, dropping by to apologize and then running off. After lunch went on as usual, however once school ended, as Haku was walking by some room in the school, Inuka poked her head out.
Inuka-Ah, perfect timing. I need some help. Give me a hand.
She grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.
Inuka-Help me move these chairs to the sides of the room.

“ you attack me and you want me to help, don’t understand you..” feeling confused and hoping it would be something a bit normal then as he started to most most of it pretty fast himself but still thinking about everything from earlier and not look that dumb compared to anyone who would want to even be him.

Inuka-You deserved that and you know it, now get to moving.
The two of them got to moving the chairs, then finished pretty quickly. Before either of them could leave though, Kuro slammed the door open, looking down at the floor.
Inuka-Huh? Kuro-chan? What are you doing here?
Kuro looked up and he had tears in his eyes and a quivering lip, as well as droopy ears. He ran up to Inuka and hugged her.
Kuro-Onee-chaaaa-haaaaaan! My stupid boyfriend br-broke up with meeeeeee!
Inuka-What!? What asshole would break up with someone as cute as you?
Kuro started crying, kinda cutely, into her chest as he hugged her and she comforted him.

Of course Haru was very much confused and a bit creeped out even but not hating it as he just leaned back and went on his phone with it not involving him and somehow him leaving would make things worse, deciding to wait then for a bit.

Kuro cried for a while, really contrasting his previous tough behavior.
Inuka-I'll go get you something to drink Kuro-chan.
She went to leave and Kuro clung to her
Kuro-Don't leave me alone Onee-chaaaaaan
Inuka-Urrrgh, let....go.... ah!
She grabbed Kuro and then just pushed him onto Haku, whom he then started clinging to so Inuka could leave and get him something to drink.

At least then it felt like it was a bit mostly fair to do something like that then as he patted his head, “ there is someone that does and will love you.” Simply saying, “ dating can be dumb in a lot of ways and I already have most of those ways so you shouldn’t really be like that much. There will be times like that and it’s hard for the first time but you’ll be fine..”

Back
Top Bottom