Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Soon he just started to pant harder with soft moans and a warm breath against her neck as he just stayed in the position not really being able to move much. “ your all mine to use then...” still panting.

Masami-Don't get too ahead of yourself big boy. You can fuck me all you want, anywhere you want. But a girl still needs to make her spending money. Oops... uh, don't tell Yuri-chan or those guys about that please. Hehehe. Ah, we should get to class soon.
She helped Haku get to his feet, then she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it clean, then put it back in his pants, putting her own tits away and pulling her panties back up
Masami-See you around BIG boy
She gave him a coy wink and then strolled off to her class.

He fell to the ground as he pulled out and she sucked it before giving a sigh and crossing his arms already knowing the weird joke of course and not even being surprised a bit though. Standing back up he just went back to class then.

“ don’t really have, not good at making stuff up than just doing the same stuff unless you wanna do another date thing then...” leaning back a bit as he finished his food then put his hands on the bench behind him casually as he looked around boredly.

“ I mean it’s mostly the same things and places we’ve done but should still be nice just to even walk around. Maybe through the park again or don’t know maybe just be random and walk somewhere to see where we hit. Dates can be weird.” Seeing it was doing the same thing or just something similar.

“ well if you wanna go to the park first maybe there then. Well guess we have to go then.” Soon standing up with her and going back to class.

“ well was maybe thinking later or now if you wanted to go out if your not busy, if not we could go to the fountain in the middle of town to meet then through the park and train station.”

“ well ok.” Slowly standing up with a stretch and yawn as he got his stuff. “ well then we should go.” As both of them would go back to class finally.

She nodded and smiled, going back to her own class. After school let out Kushina left first to go home and get ready. Yuri and most of her friends went off together, but it seemed Shina wasn't with them. After Haku went to leave, he felt someone tugging on his sleeve. It turned out to be Shina, looking down a bit and her cheeks slightly red.
Shina-Haku-san.... can i speak to you, privately?

With the day finally needing he would leave himself with a normal stretch and yawn always after class as anyone would mostly always do usually as he made it out at least before going down the steps but fell a weird pull before turning to see the girl. Crossing his arms he turned, “ I guess if you really need then.” Following wherever then.

Shina-Thank you.
She seemed quite embarrassed as she spoke to him and lead him to an empty classroom. She closed the door then turned around to face him.
Shina-Uhm.... It's about when.... we first met..... and you did those, things to me.

“ dumb that I mostly forced it on you without you even knowing much. Was better not to actually say it so you would know easily.” Scratching his neck still even a bit nervous right now.

“ jeez your weird.” Taking her over to the front of the class before starting to kiss her and slowly even touching now having her to do it herself then if she wanted.

Shina-Yeah, i figured you'd think it's-wah!
She was surprised when he pulled her to the front of the class and actually started kissing her. She put her arms around him and started kissing him back, her body moving in response to his touching. Her legs parted as well.

Haku moved to kiss her deeply, leaning a bit as he wanted to move his tongue deep and hard inside her mouth as well as around her own, his boner already out.

He kissed her more and more still, moaning a bit himself as he rubbed up against her before pulling back and bit and twirling with her tongue more.

“ you damn girl.” Teasing as he waited for her to have it before starting to move and really kiss her again as she laid back before eventually moving to sit.

Back
Top Bottom