Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ since your wanting it I would want you to do it then just as a little tease too.” Giving a slightly cheeky wink and a chuckle before lifting up her shirt and going for her tits as he rubs his cock still against her.

Shina-Ahhhhn, my breasts feel so good.
She trembled as he touched her chest, then she looked at his dick rubbing against her leg and shifted her position, getting it between her soft little thighs and then moving her legs to rub it.
Shina-Nnn, it's so hot. Does this feel good?

He put his hands on the top of her legs to keep himself standing up as he felt it more now, giving a small moan as he leans to kiss her again with his hands holding and pulling on her tits.

Shina-MMMMM!
Her back arched as he tugged on her boobs, the nipples of which were completely erect. As her body reacted, her legs squeezed his dick more. Her wiggling also made her thighs rub all over his dick too, getting pre-cum on her legs.
Shina-Haaah, Haku-san, my body is on fire. I'm losing my mi-miiiiiiiiind! Ahn! Please give me your dick. Ple-please

“ then I’ll let you taste it then.” Pulling her up and onto the ground before holding her head and trying to shove it into her mouth. “ your mine to use then...so take it...”

Shina-ahn, y-yes
She opened her mouth and took his dick inside, her tongue licking all over the shaft and tip. She starting moaning as she gobbled down the delicious rod shoved into her mouth. Her hands went down and into her panties, her fingers entering her soaking wet pussy, the sounds clearly audible as her fingers stirred up her insides.

Putting his hands on her head she moved her more before eventually cumming and leaning forward over her as he moved his dick a bit deeper now, holding her for a little while before just resting her on now.

Shina-MMMMMMMM!
She took his cumshot into her throat and swallowed his load down, then held his cock in her mouth. When he finally freed her mouth she gasped and spoke up
Shina-Please. My pussy. It's tingling so much. Please stick it in. I need you inside me, Haku-san.

Soon she lifted her up and turned her around to have her lay on the desk before taking off her panties and teasing her entrance before moving inside finally and grabbing her ass.

Shina-Ahhn, yes, please. Insert it. Ins-AHHHHHHG!
Her pussy squeezed down tightly on his dick as soon as he pushed inside her. She was probably the tightest girl he has fucked so far. She was also the wettest. Just pushing into her made juices drop to the floor and leave a fair few drops.
Shina-Yeeeees, it's sho biiiiiiig. It'sh hard inshiiiiiiide

He moaned alreadyfeeling it pulse inside moving it very slowly and rubbing it inside of in a circle to stir her up inside as he could feel the tightness even more before pulling her up a bit to start moving it more.

Shina-Ahhhhh, it's stirring up my insides. Haaaaaaah
Her tongue was sticking out now as he fucked her pussy, reaching all the way inside her. It didn't take long before she was cumming, and then not long after that she came again

Haku put his hands on her shoulder as he thrusts, sitting up to kiss her again as he moved harder and harder probably even shaking the desk before pulling her up to stand and finally cumming inside.

She came again as he flooded her pussy
Shina-ahhhhn haaaaah, it's so good. I can feel it inside me. It's hot. There's so much AH!
Some juices sprayed out from around his dick as her body twitched from how much she came.
Shina-se-sex is amahzing.

He collapsed on top of her, his cock still jumping just a bit just laying there for a bit before standing up with a sigh as he dressed up again and stretched. “ we should probably fix this though.” Of course with the mess now.

“ jeez almost seems like you’d want to take her out and be my girlfriend then.” Making the odd joke as he leaned back against the wall with crossed arms. “ I guess we need towels from the bathroom...” Turning to walk out and come back with some as he laid some down and wiped some of it a bit.

Shina-eh? No no no. It's just..... I do feel bad about it, but... When you cum inside me it just. Drives me crazy and i can't get over it.
She blushed as she fixed her uniform, cleaning the cum still dripping from her pussy

“ looks like your body is getting used to it or something, I feel like your a nicer and less aggressive inu.” Giving a soft chuckle as he finished. When they were ready they both headed out then finally making it outside as he stretched putting an arm around the girl casually.

Shina-What does that mean? Inu-chan is really nice
She didn't seem to react to having an arm around her, just walking beside him. They quickly ran into Masami though.
Masami-Hm? Hey Shi.....
She looked at her and Haku, then the hand around her shoulders.
Masami-.......Shi-chan, if he forced you again
Shina-ah! No no no. He didn't.... if anything, i forced him.
Masami-Eh? You..... and him............... Damn your dick, it's so good it ensnared our innocent little Shina
She hugged Shina, her face in her tits now, and theatrically held her.
Shina-Mmmmmfmmm.... W-wait. What does that mean? Did you
Masami-Of course not. He shoved it up my ass
Shina-EH? Does that feel good?
Masami-Shi-chan, it's SO good. Honestly i take it up my ass more than my pussy.
Shina-.... can i try?
Masami-Oh you're growing up so fast.
Shina-I'm sixteen
Masami-Of course you can sweetie. I'll prepare you personally.

“ jeez who do you think I am Masami...” taking his arm from her and crossing his arms. He sighed seeing that the only talk with him from their group is catching each other’s experiences about screwing him rather than the opposite. “ bunch of girl pervs this time..” mostly saying it to himself. “ well guess I’m gonna go and don’t try to force her like that.” Starting to leave them then.

Soon he left himself eventually getting home himself as he laid on the couch and thought for a moment. “ so a group sex toy...great....” looking through his phone for a little while just not to be bored for the small moment.

The next day was rather, unusual. Instead of seeing Kushina, or Yuri, or any of her friends, he'd see someone standing in front of the school, a guy. He had a long fluffy tail, similar to Inuka's, as well as purple hair and ears. He was also a bit shorter than the average guy, by at least a good foot. He looked around at everyone entering the school, looking angry, and everyone seemed to be avoiding him.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/articles/160000/anime_160292_top.jpg?cache=1336539196

Back
Top Bottom