Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ jeez you always do dummy.” Leaning in to kiss before moving to touch her tiddies still for just a second bough then as he sat up with her against him stretching. “ just gonna get shorts and stuff then so let’s go...” deciding to already go up with her before giving some clothes and changing himself to lay down.

She kissed him back, letting out a small giggle as he groped her tits, then she let out a little cheer and followed him to his room, jumping into bed with him as he laid down, cuddling up to him.

And he laid down with her, wearing his usual thing which was boxers and a shirt as he felt her next to him again. “ really weird though like I mostly say about being dumb, a nice loner ninja, and a perv would awkwardly get me a popular girl and her friends....do you guys ever think how dumb it is? Or like do you guys even still talk about stuff like that anyway? I’m really curious what they honestly think besides me being nice or dumb..”

“ yeah only thing is most of the time minding my own stuff and only getting pulled into stuff. I’m more of a reactive person but of course I mostly plan stuff.” Giving a shrug before sitting up just a bit with a yawn before pulling the blanket and being close.

Haku just sighed, snuggling back against her as the two would finally sleep for the night then even with being stuck in the weirdest damn place though ironically.

She fell asleep quickly, clinging to him even then. When morning came, as per usual, she got up bright and early. She started making a simple breakfast for herself and Haku, letting him sleep a bit longer in the mean time.

And finally he did, waking up and heading to the bathroom as he could see her mostly finishing up but still sleeping a bit more as he has the time but more aware that she didn’t actually have to really wake him up herself.

She finished the breakfast, a classic-bacon and eggs, and then put them on the table, kissing his cheek to wake him.
Kushina-Rise and shine. Breakfast is ready. I'm not really a cook, but i can at least make a good breakfast.

“ you could cook at least.” Giving a shrug as they relaxed with the food and the tv for now of course before going for the shower and changing for the day then.

Kushina took care of the dishes, getting a shower after him and then snuggling on the couch in just a shirt and underwear.
Kushina-Ahhh, it's always nice to do absolutely nothing and just relax from time to time.

“ looks like we don’t have school and still have a bit of time to do whatever.” Giving a yawn as he had the tv before leaning on the other a bit and putting an arm around.

“ I only have two and you have three places if you know what I’m saying.” Throwing the joke with the touching as he held her a bit more for a little while before getting up for the snacks. haku finally comes back and sits next to her as he starts to eat his chips and relax, " anything you randomly wanted to know about me then?" deciding to ask and do a fun little question thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom