Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ guess mine unless yours would kinda closer to the school, it’s always past the school at least so there’s mostly only one way to go home anyway from being here and not nearby that’s more closer than my house.” Taking off the skates then as he slowly stood up but feeling a bit wobbly.

She got her skates off too and then stood up, helping stabilize Haku as they returned them. After getting their shoes back on they left and headed out to the station.
Kushina-Hm.... lemme check on my phone
She got her cell out and looked up both their houses.
Kushina-Hm, looks like your place is closer to here. Guess we'll go there then.
She put her phone away then kissed his cheek.

“ o-oh s-sure...” slowly standing up and walking a few steps as if he were limping then trying to walk straighter and wobbling again. “ jeez it feels really weird for me, I’m not used to having my feet on something like that and having to try hard to balance. It’s like the way you eventually get off the cruise and have that up and down wobbly thing from the ship sailing..” leaning against the wall a bit before slowly walking normally and trying to get used to it.

Kushina-Hahahahaha. Getting sea sick from ice skating? That's cute. Go ahead and lean on me until you feel better.
She held onto him as they slowly walked to the station, then upon arrival they boarded their train. Luckily it was empty when they got on, so they could sit down.
Kushina-Empty train cart? How rare. Maybe it's a sign we'll have a romantic night to ourselves?
She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.

He just put an arm around her then as they walked before eventually and finally getting into the train, “ I don’t feel sick, it’s the rocking I guess though with this I guess it’s because I’ve been staying at a higher level than the ground for so long so my brains all weird with my legs and stuff..” giving a shrug at the weirdness as he leaned back with a sigh. “ well...I guess?” Not knowing what to really say and not wanting to really do anything than just hope to try and avoid it naturally maybe.

Opening the door, he walked in, walking and turning to put his shoes in the garage as he always did before coming back to her and closing the door and deciding for now to lay on the couch, “ yeah I’m probably just gonna lay because of that of course...” doing exactly that with the tv as he let her do whatever.

She took her shoes off and came in, looking around then sitting with him, then laying down and cuddling with him.
Kushina-Your place is cozy. Hey, do you want me to get you something to drink for your diziness?

Haku put an arm around the girl and giving a kiss behind her head as he sat up a bit against her with a small yawn but otherwise happy that he did something she really liked for winning at least then, “ that’s fine, love you and it’s awesome you won.” Deciding then to be dumb and even decide to move his arm and give one of her boobs a squeeze and touching her ass as she left.

“ and something warm, though wonder how it tastes...” giving a wink turning into a dirty joke of course, “ never really liked tea accept most of the good ones so the only warm thing mostly was like hot chocolate and stuff, but I will drink this though.” Sitting up and deciding not to touch and wait for a while.

Haku then would finally take the cup before drinking most of it with a deep breath feeling the warmth inside now and just from drinking something warm anyway for a while before laying down again. “ and hate that it might get colder, Christmas is coming soon kinda but still have a long time.”

“ mostly like doing the Christmas stuff, cool to hang out with decorations and something warm with the drinks, really wanna do a ton of hot chocolate with a blanket watching a movie.” Giving something obvious as he felt her against him more.

Kushina-That'll be something to look forward to as well. All cuddled up and warm, just spending all night with one another. I love you Haku
She looked at him, clinging to him and leaning over to kiss him.

“ all I need is a box for a special present if you know what I’m saying...love you..” saying it back then as he let her do whatever and kissed back before moving up to get his cup as they laid.

( I got you a dick in a box ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

“ if you know what I’m saying...” repeating the hint to try and get her to see it was an obvious dirty joke but if not then just mostly ignore it.

“ well look like you still have that kind of innocent side. Thought you got my dirty joke dummy...” Poking her cheek then and casually scratching his neck.

“ well that or just bow and other stuff.” Giving a shrug and making the more obvious choice for her to do that. “ if you think that I’m fine with us dating and I haven’t been probably boring as hell most of the time besides being attacked by a pack of your oddly sexual as hell friends or more yuris.” Sitting up himself. “ and now it’s weird as hell for anyone to even ask about my day. Yeah after school if I wasn’t lucky to be left alone mostly, I got attacked by a girl who wanted to screw me, does school still suck for you too?” Starting to laugh at the overwhelming weirdness of that. “ kinda wanna say that now or something..”

“ well I mean for me though, the only thing I’ve been damn doing is getting attacked by all of you.” Before stretching and looking at his phone to see that there was nothing from others though not that they had any contact than school anyway and the random enconunters. “ well looks like it will get dark then, so don’t know about staying or whatever...” wondering what she would want to do and do the usual thing of her going or saying something about clothes.

Back
Top Bottom