Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ well I mean I could do something that’s not really lazy if you have something maybe...” almost falling from the suddenness but following.

“ ummm yeah but I can’t really do that and even I try it’s terrible, kinda hate ice skating the most cause yeah you fall worse being on ice than the ground mostly..”

Kushina-Oh please, it's easy. I'll teach you. It's not like anyone expects you to start spinning and doing jumps.
She got them both skates, regular ones for him and figure skates for herself.

“ well I suck at balance with stuff like this, you have to balance on these small blades though I suck at just balancing with stuff like this anyway with roller skates too and stuff more dangerous with this than the other.”

“ I really suck at balancing stuff though, never really had to do something like this.” Having the worried look then as he took a deep breath and tried then as he took her hands seeing that if he did get hurt once, he would decide mostly to not do it still.

“ well I don’t have to focus too too much but a little for now that your here. But I mean I could mostly tell though you that if you haven’t been here awhile you would want to relax yourself a bit with this. Maybe regular skates would be a bit easier though.” Giving a shrug as he moved with her though mostly not moving himself but just a tiny bit.

Haku would at least get the balancing then, giving a sigh as he relaxed a bit and they could at least do it together more smoothly now.

“ well was hoping you wouldn’t get too annoyed or anything.” Giving a shrug though not minding anyway at all as they had some fun together then. “ it really is cool, I guess I gave you a good present thing then today with everything.” Unless he would wonder if there’s anything else. “ well if you still wanna do something.” As they skated together casually.

Kushina-Think you can stay upright on your own a while?
After he was stable all on his own, she sped up, skating around the rink a few times, then she jumped, spinning 3 times before landing on one foot with her arms outstretched, skating backwards for a while before rejoining Haku.
Kushina-Phew, wow. Guess i'm not as rusty as i thought i'd be.

He sighed, at least seeing he didn’t have to say anything about holding her back like that of course still going a bit slow but getting and being more next to the wall when he could before trying to move to the other sides.

“ mostly fine...” giving a shrug though still struggling a ton though more than anything even with the small chances he would be fine for the moment, seeing how weird it was she fit better to be the popular girl and be good at a lot of stuff.

“ jeez hate balancing stuff..” being more relaxed and not really caring for the fun of this much for him obviously still, deciding to just forget this then after as they continued.

They got off the ice and sat down for a while.
Kushina-Wow, that was fun. I'm really glad you put up with something you don't like just for me. You're a real sweetheart.
She smiled at him, hugging and kissing him too.

“ well didn’t really care that I really sucked but you liked it though.” Crossing his arms and trying to relax more at least that they mostly did something she liked, leaning against her though.

“ don’t really have anything really than being at home and being lazy or whatever. Was gonna do that the whole time if I didn’t know about your winning of course so just being lazy today.” Replying as he sat up and felt a bit better now though still wanting to sit more for a while.

Back
Top Bottom