Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Kuro-Hic. Nobody likes me except my sister! Every time i confess to a guy and get a date wi-with them they just lose in-interest in me! Hic. They alwa-ways say i'm just a stupid guy with a cute face! And that da-dating me was just a joke! Bu-But Tsukoshi-kun was so nice! And i thought he really liked me. B-B-But when he tried having s-sex with me he said my body was too gross an-and couldn't be with meeeeeeee!
He started crying again.

“ but the real question would be though did he push himself or did you and I’m not one for sex like that no offense but if I were someone else and if we were maybe dating I’d just focus on my normal love than anything. Find someone who cares about the experience and don’t raise your expectations too high. If you hear them say all the clique things and it seems too good to be true test them and don’t be afraid if it doesn’t work out because it saves you all that stress. It’s like what everyone says your a good guy and you deserve someone better than him your shy cuteness was not something that worked well with him and that’s fine. You will find someone that craves that loving cuteness you have. Don’t worry about it it will happen.” Patting his head as he leaned back a bit.

Haku just stayed quiet then trying to sit down at least as he started to use his phone and let the other try to stop and relax then.

Inuka came back later with a drink for him, taking back the duty of being Kuro's tissue for crying on. She gave him his drink and he seemed to calm down a bit.
Inuka-Sorry about this. He can be a bit of a handful.

“ guess we should go though.” Wondering if he wasted energy saying something dumb like that earlier, wanting to already forget and just think a bit of what he could be doing than going home and being lazy for the rest of the day like always.

Inuka-See you around. Thanks for helping with him.
She held him and pat his head. After Haku left, he'd see Yuri standing in the hall, looking around. After she spotted him she walked up.
"Hello Haku-san..... Uhm, this might sound like a weird question, but have you heard any.... crying, around here?"

Leaving the room finally he heard footsteps turning to see hat into was Yuri oddly. “ just to help inu with something and also got to meet her brother who was crying about something. So yeah probably from him. We could go to that special ramen shop again with your friend if you want.” Wondering if she’s still remembered that extreme awkward moment.

"Oh, Kuro-chan again? I feel bad for him getting his heart broken so much. I know how much it hurts. He's lucky to have a big sister that caring...... Mine just taunts me with HER boyfriend."
She puffed her cheeks and looked to the side mentioning the sister she, apparently had. After he mentioned the ramen shop her tail stood straight up and her ears wiggled.
"Oh, ramen? Well, i guess it'd be rude to turn down a meal, right? Sure, we can go if you insist"

“ sister? Never knew that would have one. love to meet her so I can tell her my good opinion of you.” Knowing of course that it was confirmed straight to him it was kushina but trying to play along with it anyway to maybe even have her smile with the fact that haku still cared about her enough to say something good and brag about being friends with Yuri.

“ if your ready we could go then.” Reaching over to hold her hand and walk out of the school to the shop, his aura changing and the aura she feel from him being a bit carefree but very protective and caring about her.

"Absolutely not! Who wants to meet her?! Hell no! Let's just go get some dinner!"
She turned to walk away, then when he took her hand her tail went stiff again, but she still just walked along with him. Once they got to the ramen stand, it was actually a younger guy working.
Guy-Oh, Yuri-san. Hey.
"Hm. Is your dad taking the night off?"
Guy-Yeah, he and mom are taking a little hot spring trip, so i'm taking charge for a while.
"Hm. That's good for him, he deserves it with all the work he does"
Guy-What can i get for ya?
"How about some Miso ramen?"
Guy-Comin right up. How about you?

At least she didn’t actually do something dumb and run like always still or just leave him like that as they started off and eventually made it to the small stand as they sat and they started to order. “ I’ll get the same but have it with some meat if that’s fine.”

“ wonder where the old man is, I met him when we went here for our first date.” A bit curious as he was still making that ongoing joke as he continued to eat.

“ what I was focused on the date for a bit at least. But yeah I think he derserves it anyway, would be fun to maybe have a huge group trip for that if you want. Though I wouldn’t know any guy friends to even it out or anything.” Continuing to eat as he looked at the guy now, “ well it’s awesome that you can do this.” Giving a small nod of agreement going back to the food again.

“ yeah sorry hehe...but did you maybe want to though?” Asking again before finishing and standing up with a stretch, “ I’ll hesd for the bathroom...” walking off and around the counter to actually go to the bathroom and eventually coming back waiting for the check as he sat down.

Yuri finished eating, and when he came back she was looking at her phone, then quickly put her phone away, acting like she never had it out. After he paid for the food they left and started walking through the park as a shortcut.

“ we should do this a lot then instead of you just leaving then. Seems like you weren’t mad when I said it like a date though but whatever I’m glad I have the mostly calm Yuri right now then.” Following with her wondering what she felt about her friends seeming to talk to him and get physical so much now.

"It's not a date! You have a girlfriend stupid!"
She swatted at him a few times, then her phone rang and she checked her messages. She blushed hard after reading it, hiding it from Haku and putting it away.
"..............Uhm...... So....... Why are you so nice to me all the time?.... ah! I mean, cause it's really creepy!"

“ what I’m just kidding a bit and it was fun enough to feel like one being with a person you know a lot. Well I mean I can tell you know me making dirty jokes and say weird stuff and even when you are annoyed by it you don’t hate me completely as a person at least to look out for me sometimes. I know you can be fun and nice like your friends and it’s weird that I’m kinda friends with them now too but that’s because they can trust me to mostly take care of you when they can’t. I think your fun and interesting be around and I like the teasing a bit so I’m happy we’re friends. Not really good at explaining stuff..” Seeing she would be confused anyway.

"yeah, you really suck at it..... I mean, you're not someone i..... HATE being around...."
Her phone went off again, and after checking it, it sounded like she was getting spammed with messages.
"EH!? Stop!!! Shut up you! Arrrggh! FINE!"
She put her phone away after shutting it off entirely.
"Uhm.... So.... Look, i know you like me ok!! And.... like, i guess you, i mean I........ I'LL DO IT WITH YOU OK!?
She shouted probably louder than intended, and her entire HEAD was red she was blushing so much.

He was slightly confused at her random outbursts though guessing it was someone she was talking through text with the obvious beeps as he stopped wondering about asking her but deciding not to as he started again before stopping and turning around to listen. “ wah! What?!” Being surprised as well but not helping the fact it was true. “ I do have a crush on you and I still do, I was gonna ask you out to actually be my girl before all that happened so fast with kushina.” Blushing and looking away. “ but do you really like me enough to say and actually do that or are you being your usual self of hating me and lying..I know we’ve never really gotten along but still...I don’t want you to force yourself just because of peer pressure or that heat of the moment sort of thing.” Slowly walking up and putting a hand on her cheek but keeping a few inches of space if she would hit him.

She blushed again and then grabbed his hand, pulling him through some bushes and behind some trees.
"I never hated you..... i've always.. liked you. I just get embarrassed and get aggressive sometimes stupid! I just.... finally got the courage to do this ok? It's ok.... even if it's just once"

Back
Top Bottom