Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Kushina-AHHHHHH-IYAAAAAAAAAAAH!
She came again as he pumped his jizz into her, Inuka holding onto her, her mouth latched firmly onto her breast. After Haku finally looked at them again, after a while given how hard they went at it. Inuka and Kushina were both sat upright now, only Inuka was grinning and her tail waggling happily as she held onto Kushina like a giddy child.
Kushina-Inuka..... so..... what is Haku to you now?
She looked over at him and thought for a moment, then looked back and smiled
Inuka-Super Dildo.
Kushina-Pfft
She stifled a laugh and pet her head.
Kushina-Uhm, Haku? This situation is pretty...... complicated, i know, but...... Well, so long as it's just uhm... physical, i don't mind if you do stuff with Inuka now and again. I still really love you, and i don't want to do anything to lose you, but Inu-chan is. She's an important friend to me, and this seems like the only way to make things ok..... Or... do you hate me already?

“ of course I don’t hate you already, are you already thinking about that now dummy...and it’s probably her trying to attack me than me doing that. I mostly just mind my own damn business again.” Being one of the simplest guys ever to them.

Kushina-That's good. I'm glad. Inu-chan, first we're going to get our clothes back on. Then, I'M GOING TO PUNISH THE HELL OUTTA YOU!
She smacked her on the head.
Inuka-WAH! Yes Kushina-sama!
They both got dressed, then Kushina bowed to Haku, pushing Inuka's head down to make her bow too
Kushina-Sorry to trouble you. See you later Haku.
She grabbed Inuka and pulled her away as they left

He sighed, walking out finally and going back with things being normal as his mostly usual quiet loner self. Everything seemed weird to him now, all just starting from trying to even talk to Yuri and just spying on her as well then.

Lunch ended and classes resumed. After school ended, Yuri met up with her friends again, including Inuka, and left. Kushina stopped by as well.
Kushina-Hey, Haku.... I'm sorry about what happened at lunch. I've scolded Inu-chan.... don't hold it against her please.

Soon he headed out to the school courtyard once classes were done just to sit a bit and maybe possibly have kushina find him if she was still even there and also be able to walk home if she might wanted as it turned out exactly as expected.

“ inu? Heh don’t worry I’ve already done my own ‘ scolding anyway ‘ should of seen her face with what I said to her, I don’t see her as tough at all with that memory now....” thinking about the idea that he TOTALLY made her his bitch by his constant teasing and leaving her unsatified which hurt more for her than himself, the crying along with the begging tone and slutty face she gave for basically scum like him.

Kushina-It's mostly her brother i'm worried about. He's really protective of his big sister and he's really good at fighting. Careful he doesn't find out you made her cry. Even if it wasn't ACTUALLY your fault. Just run away if he tries to start something with you ok? Actually, try to find me. I might be able to calm him down.... or failing that i can at least delay him a few minutes.

“ oh..” not really being surprised either though of course thinking she would have someone else besides the others to be like that with her. “ already know.” Scratching his neck. “ so did you not have practice today then? Kind of just got out earlier anyway so that’s why I was a bit late in going home. Seeing as most days he did still leave early without her just as she didn’t mind saying before.

Kushina-We've been doing more practice in the mornings and using after school to rest mostly. The match is getting close now so we need to pace ourselves. Of course i still have a lot of homework to catch up on, so it's not like i've got tons of free time. Sorry. We can still walk most of the way home together at least

“ well I could just help a bit then...” not really minding then being early and having nothing to do like always besides the stupid crazy stuff with the group now.

“ well I mean maybe with homework, though I’d probably be able to maybe do it after some practice So always wanted to try something like kendo with a sword.” Shrugging but not really mind if she could even possible teach him if she wanted.

Kushina-Oh, with homework. That makes.... a lot more sense. I'm grateful for the offer, but... Father is home so it'd be a very bad idea to bring a boy home. Another time i hope.
She kissed him.
Kushina-So wanna walk home?

Kushina walked beside him as they made their way to their homes. They soon reached the point where they had to part ways.
Kushina-I'm going this way, so i guess i'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night then.
She went in for one more kiss, then made for her home as she smiled and waved goodbye.

He just stood taking the sudden kiss as he gave a wave before turning and finally walking back now. Haku looked up seeing how crazy that he wasn’t even a virgin anymore now with having three girls and a girlfriend by itself anyway. “ and what I’m in high school...” shaking his head seeing how dumb it just was.

The next day Kushina was once again practicing early in the morning. Yuri and her friends arrived together as per usual. Yuri greeted Haku normally, and so did Shina. Inuka took one look at him, blushed, then turned her head
Inuka-Morning, idiot.
She rushed off with Yuri and Shina followed after them. Masami though looked at that then smiled, grabbing Haku and pulling him around the side of the building.
Masami-Let's see, you're not beaten into a sad pulp..... So you certainly couldn't have forced Inu-chan. And you're not pissing yourself on seeing me either...... So. No way! Was Kushina there too!? You did NOT bed both Inu-chan AND Kushina! I need details, NOW.
She got excited, pushing her body against Haku's, her huge tits squishing against his chest.

“ well actually inu did the same damn thing you just did pulling me away though after class, she was pissed when she saw that I was dating Kushina and don’t know why but she forced me to screw her and kushina found us and she forced her too to try as well..and why the hell would I be scared of you anyway, yeah worried about you finding out but not scared. And if your gonna make fun of me still I don’t want you pressing up like that..” pushing her away. “ and what’s even weird is that she called me her personal sex toy too.”

Masami-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What even is that!? Oh my god. With how much Inu-chan talks about girls being so much better you must have an enchanted dick to make HER fall for it! Hm.... Hey, let ME try. I won't tell Kushina of course, or Inu-chan. Just our little secret. Come on, if you do me you can have free access to my body
She lifted her top up and showed him her breasts, which were just as huge as they looked under the shirt, and then looked around, putting her hands on the wall and pulling her panties down and lifting her skirt.
Masami-Come on. Just go ahead and stick it in. Here
She used one hand to spread her ass, signaling him to ass fuck her.

“ well damn is it that I screwed all of yuris friends?” Already feeling his cock extra harder when he saw her boobs and the ass fuck. “ what god has blessed this one thing that I really want to try!!” His cock twitching more than usual as it was the second best thing he wanted to try ever. “ yes yes yes...” moving in to slowly try to stick in as he had his mouth wide open with the tip being squeezed so tightly as he had almost stupid face of pleasure just trying to slide it in.

Masami-Mmmmmph, damn, your dick is pretty good on size. Hnnn!
She pushed back into his dick and it plunged all the way down to the base.
Masami-AHHHH! FUCK! Now fuck my ass like the dirty whore i am.

Haku thrusted very slowly at first before eventually starting to move with his tongue out as he moved back a bit and pushed her to the ground with her ass up as he moved faster. “ ahhh god yeah!!”

Masami-AHHHH! YES! HARDER! FASTER!
She shouted as his cock penetrated her ass, her tits shaking as his hips slapped against her big sexy ass. She just shouted more as she was pushed to the ground, her ass in the air, shaking on his dick until he started fucking her faster.
Masami-Ahhhhg, fuck! You're so deep! Your cock is amazing! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! You can do it inside, just give me your sticky cock milk! Ahhhhhn!
She came, juices spraying from her pussy as her ass squeezed his cock tighter than when he first stuck it in.

“ ahhh! Omg ahh!!” Not helping to moan a lot more as well like her as he thrusted more, thrusting himself a bit weakly as he just stood there before leaning forward so he was standing up and laying on top of her with his head on her shoulder as he thrusted much harder than he ever did and REALLY pounded her ass before he started to cum so hard inside the itch his mouth very much wide open as it felt so damn better in an ass than a pussy to do that.

Masami-Ahhhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I c-can see why you're so popular. Nnnng, fuck, you can, haah. My ass is always open to you. Mmm! Your cum feels so good filling me up like this.
Masami was panting from how hard she came, and just laid on the ground as he pumped her ass full of cum, still squeezing his dick, as if trying to milk all the cum from him.

Back
Top Bottom