Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

She sat up looking confused.
Kushina-............i just..... i just let you push me to the ground, get on top of me, and jerk off with my breasts and fill my mouth with cum...... and you're asking me if i'm sure...... you're so overly cautious i think my DAD would kick your ass for being a wimp.

“ well guess I’m dumb in being a mostly quiet and nice person maybe..” shrugging as he started to pull his pants and boxers off before removing her bra and panties and pulling her up before bringing her to the bed and sitting down. “ well fine if you really want that I will...” putting a hand on her head to suck his dick for a little while before eventually pushing her on the bed and moving over to start licking up and down her pussy. Finally the boy stopped again before getting on top as his cock teased her entrance then, “ so am I being a wimp now?” Deciding to ask and change his mood to be a bit more rougher now then especially the fact that it was a popular girl that wanted him probably for her first time than the other way around.

Last edited:
Kushina-WAH?! Yo-hmmmfh!
She was caught completely off guard at having her panties stripped off, then getting a cock shoved into her mouth. She sucked on it best she could, then he yanked it out of her.
Kushina-You're-ahhH!
She got pushed onto the bed, then prepared to sit back up, but then he started licking her and she stayed lying on her back
Kushina-AHHHG!
Her pussy was soaked by the time he stopped, then got on top of her and rubbed his dick against her pussy entrance, getting the tip completely soaked.
Kushina-Uhhhng, you're being so forceful, and you're not even letting me move. It's so... so..... hot
She blushed and put a finger to her lip, her eyes lustful. Looked like while she normally was completely in charge and being captain of the kendo team, was quite strong, she LOVED being completely dominated. Her pussy twitched and her hips rubbed it against his tip as she got all coy and cute, like a little giddy schoolgirl. She looked incredibly adorable as her legs spread nice and wide for him.

“ then I should probably break then...” thinking of the idea of having her, a leader and probably upper class person want only something from him and be able to beg for it like mostly any guys sick dream would be just a little though at least. Rubbing it a bit more he stood up before moaning as it soon went inside.

Kushina-Nnnnhgaaaaa, ow, nng.
She flinched a tiny bit as her virginity was taken, but her face soon returned to one of pleasure. She was so wet and turned on she barely felt any pain. In fact, her pussy was squeezing him like a vice. She looked up at him smiling as she just laid on her back, waiting for him to take what was his.

The boy just laid like that for a little while from the odd feeling of also being his first time feeling or different than of course if he was a girl. Slowly again he started to finally move again before leaning in to kiss her as they finally actually at least move on to this point even with their mostly still short time of dating.

Kushina let out a moan as he started moving, then she continued moaning with every movement of his hips.
Kushina-Ahhhn, Haku, nng. So big.
She kissed him back and put her arms around the back of his neck, letting out breathy moans as he continued.
Kushina-Nnng, you can move faster. It feels good.

Haku sat up again, making her having to pull her arms out to still hold his neck only for a moment before he went again to suck and play with her boobs as he still moves against her more and more already pulsing inside as it already felt like he would cum soon.

Kushina-Ahhh! My breasts too! Yaaaahn, i'm getting close! You're gonna make me cum!
She wrapped her legs around him as he kept fucking her, her voice getting louder and her pussy so wet every thrust made wet, squishy sounds as his body slapped against hers. As she got onto the brink of cumming her legs and arms squeezed him
Kushina-Cumming, cumming cumming CUMMIIIIIIIING!
She had a very strong orgasm, her back arching and her face in ahegao as her pussy shot out juices around his dick and crushed it like a press, her hips twitching as she came.

Haku wrapped his arms around her breathing heavily as he moaned more as well, thrusting a bit slowly as he felt his cock pulsing as it started to fill her up then, holding her tight as well as he still had a nipple in his mouth still almost drooling over it and the breast itself as he struggled as well with her.

Kushina-Ahhh haaaaa, it's inside me. Filling me up. It feels so warm. Haku, AHH!
Her orgasm died down, with one last spasm before she finally settled.
Kushina-Nnnn. I love you.
She closed her eyes, breathing deeply as she lightly hugged him

Haku just laid against her, his head buried in her chest as he did like the way she hugged him casually like this. “ I...love you too...” replying softly with a smile knowing now what true love was.

Kushina-Hmm.... I guess i'm a dirty girl. When you dominated my body like that, i....... really liked it. Ahhh, so embarrassing. I can't help it though. When you just MAKE me, it just... flips a-a.. yaaaaawn
She actually passed out, her hands going limp at her sides and her chest rising and falling slowly as her breathing calmed. Cum started leaking out of her pussy too.

With that he got up with a stretch and a sigh, going over to clean her then at least before putting his clothes back on and putting the covers over so she could just lay and sleep then. “ shouldn’t kind of be surprised anyway. I’ll see you then...” leaning to kiss the girl before deciding then to leave and go back to his house.

A few hours after Haku left, he got a message on his phone. It was from Kushina of course, and simply said "See you tomorrow" along with a selfie. She was still naked and in bed. Just her breasts and up was visible, and she was doing a peace sign with a cute little smile on her face.

Finally getting back, he went for a shower as always before changing already getting to bed as it wasn’t really too late being lucky checking his phone before laying down and already sleeping.

The next morning at school, it happened that Yuri showed up with her friends, both Shina whom he had deflowered, and Masami who gave him a good scolding. However neither were the ones to take note of him. Instead, Yuri's wolf friend Inuka spotted him and then glared, and even started growling.
"Eh? Inu-chan? Ah, hello Haku-san. Inu-chan, what's with you today?"
Shina-Yeah, you looked like you'd been crying for a while too.
At hearing that Inuka glared at him harder.
Masami-Haku-san, you didn't DO anything rude to Inu-chan yesterday, did you?
Masami naturally got suspicious, probably assuming he'd violated another of her friends.

Finally he arrived at the school with a yawn and stretch still feeling a bit sleepy hating the mornings before arriving to the gate a bit early at least seeing the whole group oddly waiting for him. “ woah what? Of course not the last time I’ve ever seen her was when you got pissed at me and everything. The only thing I’ve been doing of course was hanging out with kushina after school.” Shrugging and crossing his arms. “ I mean she probably just wants to show her personal hate for me or something.” Referring to the wolf girl as he glanced at her, Walking past them and through the gate before sitting down a bit confused.

Inuka growled again and then turned and stormed off
"Ah, Inu-chan, wait" She tried running after her, but Inuka was very athletic, and Yuri was bottom of the class in running so she just.... got tired in a few seconds of sprinting.
"She, sh she's, fa fast..... is it hot out here?"
She was panting and had her hands on her knees. Shina went over to help her and of course Inuka was long gone.
Masami-Hmmm, i doubt if you DID try something with her you'd get out alive. So i'll believe you. I'll try to find out why she's so angry. See ya later... oh, i saw Kushina-chan relaxing near the gym. You should go say hi to her before classes start.
She smiled and waved as she joined Yuri and Shina

He found it weirder now more than anything what was even happening anymore with them especially the fact that it was the opposite and that it was them looking for him instead of the way around as he couldn’t care anymore if they bumped into each other or not. Haku really couldn’t do anything as he walked off to of course see the other girl now.

Upon arriving at the gym, or rather around the corner from it, Haku would hear a girl crying. Peeking around the corner he could see it was Inuka crying into Kushina's chest. Kushina was hugging her, rubbing her back.
Inuka-Hick, Ku-Kushina-sama. Please. I need you.
Kushina-I'm sorry Inuka. I'm really sorry. I just.... i can't help who i fall in love with.
Inuka-But i fell in love with you first! It's not fair! I know what we hav... what we HAD didn't mean the same thing to you, but.... DAMN IT! Seeing you sleeping with that look, after he..... You don't know how painful that was!
Kushina-You're right, i can't understand something like that. And.... it didn't mean the same thing to me. I just wanted to make you happy, and i thought you would just get it out of your system and be able to move on....... I never knew what i was really doing to you. But.... I like you, as my closest friend. You mean a lot to me, more than any girl i've ever known. But, i love Haku in a different way. I don't want to lose either of you, but.... I, can't just be yours alone. I'm really sorry.
She hugged Inuka tightly, even crying herself now.
Inuka-I know... and i know i'm selfish for trying to monopolize you. But.... Nobody else treats me like a girl but you. When those guys tried messing with me, even though you didn't have to, you swept me up in your arms and scared them off. You asked if i was ok and comforted me. You even got me ice cream. When my heart skipped a beat, i knew you were.... I'll never find someone like you again.
Kushina-....No. You won't find someone like me. You deserve someone better than me. Someone who can give you the same amazing love you give to them. You're a wonderful girl, and i don't deserve you.
Inuka squeezed Kushina's collar and looked up at her
Inuka-Stop saying such sweet words you dummy.
Kushina-Heh, sorry. You're not wrong calling me a dummy.
Inuka-...Mmm...... Can i..... Just for the very last time. Can i have one final goodbye kiss?
Kushina-Mm..... Well....... Hm.... Ok. One more.
They both closed their eyes as Kushina leaned down and Inuka stretched up to meet her halfway, then the two kissed, and Inuka wrapped her arms around the back of Kushina's neck, trying to stretch the moment out for as long as she could.

He luckily stopped, peering around just a bit to see and hear what the two were talking about, before walking away with a sigh feeling a bit annoyed and maybe oddly frustrated. “Now I get how she and Yuri feels.” Talking to himself with a sigh not helping to feel oddly guilty himself as he walked away from class hoping he would even run into Manami so he could tell her exactly why she was like that but not caring as he sat at a bench trying to think a bit.

Classes of course started, and nobody seemed to be around to get him in trouble, offering at least a silver lining. After a while though, Yuri happened across him sitting alone.
"Haku-san? What are you doing out here all alone? Classes have started. Are you feeling sick?"
She walked up to him and put her hand on his forehead to check he was ok

“ a little bit though I’m fine, I’m just mostly having a mix of emotions right now.” Standing up as he watched her hand on his forehead seeing and wondering if she didn’t know that he saw her doing something that was totally different than her avoiding or making fun of him, but actually showing she cared like this. “ I’m sorry if I worried you then...”

"Ah, of course you didn't worry me. We're fellow students, it's my duty to make sure you're not sick. Since you're not, why are you even skipping class, that's not good you know."
She blushed and took a step back, crossing her arms and looking away. It was pretty obvious she wasn't quite over him.

Back
Top Bottom