Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Haku still blushed feeling embarrassed, his hand resting on either sides of him on the bench, with her scooting over as the top of his fingers were touching her thigh though of course not on purpose. “ w-well if you think so then...” trying now to at least relax and not having to worry much about doing something wrong.

The boy jumped from the surprise though not enough to make her notice as he looked over at her and saw that she was the one already making the moves, deciding not to say anything and just sit with her as he felt like if he did then this would be even a bit more awkward than just a few minutes ago.

Kushina just sat beside him, holding his hand and her head on his shoulder. Until the bell rang, where she jumped, literally off the bench.
Kushina-WAH! Oh, right! I forgot we were at school. Ahem, uhm.... Guess we should get to class?
She got up and dusted her butt off.

“ oh! I’m sure...” giving a small nod before doing the same all around his pants before pulling his bag up a bit and walking still with that blush on his face just with the idea that it was their first time with dating and all compared to mostly everyone else but also still feeling the guilt of yesterday, slapping himself to try and snap out of it and look normal and casual for now at least.

The two of them went to their respective classes, then after school ended, Yuri went off somewhere, probably to see her friends, or at least one of them. And for once Kushina was waiting outside Riku's class.

The boy sighed, guessing that they seemed to be avoiding each other but at least for now not having something dangerous to deal with as he stretched and walked out to see the other girl surprisingly wondering if she always did something like this or not.

“ of course we can if your wanting to do anything in particular though.” Giving a smile with a slight tilt of the head just as a friendly expression than being cute on purpose.

“ sure if you really want.” Shrugging as he didn’t really mind of course at all since he didn’t see yuri around and had no chance to even talk to the girl. With a sigh he put his hands in his pockets and would follow her back when she started to walk.

Kushina-Great, we can go now then.
They left the school together and walked down the road, around fifteen minutes or so before they reached a pretty large, traditional japanese house. It even had a separate dojo off to the side. They walked to the front and entered, removing their shoes and going into Kushina's room, which was decorated with Kendo swords and kendo related posters and other such things. The bed however was nicely decorated, with white sheets and some stuffed animals. She also had a small table on the floor and a desk in the corner.
Kushina-It's not much, i know. I don't really have girly things.

“ it’s fine, actually of course doing this your whole life it suits you really well, your room isn’t bad at all relaxing and pretty.” Giving her a smile as he walked around a bit to look at everything. “ so did you have something you wanted to really do or did you just want to relax, wouldn’t mind just talking if you want about anything.”

"Anything in particular? Uhm..... I guess..... Not really. I just saw a chance for us to be together, so.... I just took it without really thinking. Ah, i'll get you something to drink!"
She put her bag down and then left to get some beverages.

Haku sighed sitting down and leaning back as he looked at the rest of things around her room as he waited, some things he kind of did expect but having a different feel to it compared than being in his own.

He sat down with a sigh, wondering if Yuri was ignoring him because she was pissed at him not making much effort for kushina or something else which he felt like that would have been mostly the case.

Soon haku looked over to see kushina sitting down next to him as he gave a small nod. “ so...I know I probably shouldn’t talk about this anymore since you kind of already gave me an answer but are you a person that goes more for personality and looks or just personality? I don’t really think I’m really that cute but It does suck that I’m not able to show myself being nice well until I met you and Yuri but she’s been hard on me ever since I knew her whether I was even nice to her too. I don’t know why she hates me other than me not knowing how to date really.”

Kushina-Eh? Uh....Uhm..... I don't really get what you mean entirely, but............. I think you're pretty cute. I know you're a nice person too so..... Of course i'd fall for you.
She blushed and fidgeted with her tea cup. In fact, enough to spill the, luckily now cooled, tea on her chest
Kushina-AH! THAT'S....ok it's not hot anymore, but it's really gross!
Without even thinking she stood up and unbuttoned her top, throwing it into her hamper and now leaving her in just her school skirt and a pretty light pink bra. With a boy. Alone in a house. And in her bedroom.

“ yeah must be dumb for me to still ask that.” Falling back as he looked over to see her standing up and removing her shirt with a blush, looking away though feeling guilty as to why he should really feel embarrassed back to what happened at the art room with another girl especially since they didn’t know each other, and weren’t friends at all or maybe could be even.

“ ummm...your doing that here?” Blushing with a stare but looking away when they would look each other in the eyes.

It took her. 3. Entire. Minutes. Just staring him in the eye. Then she blushed, and dove under her blankets..... very poorly, as her butt was sticking out and her skirt got messed up, so all she managed to do was flash her matching pink panties.
Kushina-EEEP! I FORGOT YOU WERE HERE FOR A SECOND!

Soon he turned to face away from her, “ I didn’t even see much of anything! S-so your fine!” Just sitting like that as he crossed his arms not knowing what to really do at all now.

Kushina-Eh? We locked eyes for like 3 seconds, how did you not see anything?
She wasn't aware of the 3 MINUTES either apparently. She changed her position and sat upright, the blanket covering her chest now
Kushina-Why wouldn't you look at me? Ah! Did you ask me about looks and personality because you don't like my looks? Of course that's it! Why else wouldn't you wanna look at me with my top off!? I'm such an idiot, even wearing such girly unfitting underwear and getting all embarrassed despite being nothing to look at! I'm sorry for putting you through such an unsightly scene!
She bowed to him, the blanket dropping and her big round tits hanging freely.

“ I didn’t want to seem like a perv or anything. Even if your my girlfriend now I wouldn’t want to do anything without permission.” Slowly turning but keeping his head down. “ I don’t want to make things awkward and maybe have you mad at me or something.”

Kushina-Mmmm.... Now i feel stupid. I wouldn't get mad at you for something like that..... I'm not much of a girl remember? I wouldn't even know how to get mad since i've basically been a guy my entire life.
She blushed and looked off to the side, her breasts still out in the open. It would be simple to just reach over and yank that cute little bra upwards.

Back
Top Bottom