Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Masami-Awwwww, that's so nice of you. Did ya get some good material Shina-chan?
Shina-Uhm..... yes.
She looked away and blushed.
Masami-Oh, hey. Yuri-chan. Inu-chan, would you mind doing me a favor?
"Uhm........ I guess so"
Inuka-What do you need?
Masami-There's a little cart down that way, and it sells the best ice cream cones ever. Would you mind getting us some? I'll repay you of course.
"Ice cream?... Yeah, we can do that"
Inuka-Sure!
Masami-I'll take vanilla then. Thank you so much. What about you Shina?
Shina-Uhm... i like strawberry.
"Ok"
Inuka-We'll get 'em and be right back!
The two of them went off towards the cart.
Masami-That should keep them busy a while. Now. About you deflowering our dear little Shina-chan!
She glared at him, squeezing tighter

He suddenly froze completely even stiff as ice as he took the pain, and just sat there as he had to say something already sooner or later. “ she actually told them and I thought she was a nice girl!!” The thought going through his mind over and over as he finally sighed, “ did she tell you that? Well I’ll just be honest I teased her a little bit with doing that but it wasn’t completely true at least I wanted to fully do it to her, I mean I’m not gonna lie and say I didn’t but Im not the one to take all the fault though...”

Masami-So you DID! Thanks for fessing up. You don't know me, so you probably don't know i'm not exactly a virgin. When i had MY first time, i was wobbly the next day, just like Shina-chan. Then she just HAPPENS to make "friends" with a guy? And this friend just happens to be the guy Yuri-chan likes, who just HAPPENED to be exactly where we are. And you just so happened to have helped her with her project yesterday, when she got home later than usual? Please, you'd have to be as dense as Inuka or as optimistic as Yuri-chan to not put the pieces together. So how are you going to take responsibility for this?

“ well helping her with a project? Technically it was all her since I didn’t know she would just pull me in, look at me, and tell me to get naked just like that for a project. And yuri liking me? First time I’ve heard about this to be honest. Usually she’s just mean and stuff to me and I don’t mind because I’m curious mostly as to why she’s like this only to me when I even try to be nice I was just thinking oh I’m an unlucky person who’s a guy that she doesn’t seem to like at all accept for taking her anger out on, though just a few days I’ve noticed her blushing when she said those comments and of course I didn’t pay attention to it much as it’s a usual yuri thing..well what Ive never thought a ton about dating or anything at all so yes I am slow to put it together but hey I’m just being my normal self who has a tsundere girl liking me for I don’t really know what reason. Your her friends so you know everything about her compared to me so don’t damn judge me too much on that.” He sighed still trying to get away from masami a bit, “ what do you want me to ask out yuri or something? And I feel like me and girl I’m dating aren’t really dating at all, I swear I’m feeling like she lied the whole time about it accept liking me.

Masami just stared at him as he babbled, then let him go, and punched him in the back of the head.
Shina-EEP!
Masami-You make me wanna vomit. Just lay there and let me explain why. Number one, don't you dare pass off FUCKING SHINA-CHAN as "her idea". You and i BOTH know it was all you pressuring her into doing it! Number 2, you damn well know Yuri-chan likes you. You definitely follow us enough to hear what she has said about you. Which reminds me, you always wear the same hoodie dumbass. Number 3, you're going out with Kushina Hoshimiya, and you IMMEDIATELY cheat on her with another girl simply because YOU have no fucking drive to talk to her, to watch her practice, to bring her some water, and i'll bet you haven't even asked her out on a date yet! I MUST be a really nice person, because i'm ASSUMING you didn't start dating her JUST to make Yuri-chan jealous and throw herself at you, desperate enough to fulfill whatever perverted thoughts floated through your head. You have one chance piggie. Why shouldn't expose you to Inuka-chan?

“ well ok you got me on the first, but hey you can’t blame too much since it’s mine and kushina actually first time trying to date and I guess it’s my fault anyway because I just didn’t want to turn that girl down because it took guts to confess like that. I’d be even worse if I just said no like that, and I’ve asked her on a small date just last week we ate and walked around, talked and the usual other couple stuff. She also clearly told me that if I’m busy and can’t stay that I can just go after school while she has to practice you can even ask her that part yourself..and I swear to you everything I have I never knew that yuri liked me like that until the FIRST time I decided to just listen. and plus kushina asked me out before I started so tell me how was I supposed to know yuri liked me already for that long when I only knew it last time I listened you talk and how the hell am I even trying to cheat? I’m not forcing or doing damn anything or have done anything to yuri to make her have a crush on me anyway...tell me then...has she told you something I’ve done to her to make her do that? Did I use force on yuri? Did I pressure yuri to like me since I knew her in class? no. I just minded my own damn business and tried to at least try to make a friend..” He rolled his eyes, “ go ahead and not believe me and just tell Inuka anyway I can tell no matter what I try to say to even legitimately tell you that most of what I say is the truth you’ll just do it anyway because you just hate and don’t trust me. I know yuri can be a nice person under that hard exterior I really do..” finally trying to break free and stand up, “ go ahead and tell her then like I just said, no point in trying to defend myself anymore every single word you’ll hear from me sounds like stupid excuses...” putting his hood up and turning to walk away with a sigh as he just needed to sit alone and cool off a bit. “ you don’t even know anything about me, so screw off...”

He held his arms around himself to block it, “ ok I damn get that part and I know that I can’t lie about it, is that the only thing though your just gonna yell at me for the whole day though?” Standing back up, “ i would probably kind of do the same about being mad, I get it ok, what else then would you wanna yell at me for..”

Masami-Shina-chan.
Shina-ah, uhm, yes?
Masami-Did he hurt you?
Shina-No.... He was gentle.
Masami-.....
She looked at him, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
Masami-Here's what you're going to do. You're going to date Kushina properly. You'll greet her when you meet up, if you can't speak to her for whatever reason when you see her, just give her a wave or blow her a kiss if you're feeling mushy. Text her before bed and meet up with her at lunch. Plan out some dates, take her to a movie, even an arcade or just to somewhere with really nice scenery. When she's more comfortable dating, go ahead and kiss her, and eventually you can go further. You're her boyfriend now, so you're going to act like it. Do that, and i'll keep quiet about this. Do something to piss me off again, and i'll tell Inuka. And after she bites your dick off, she'll call her brother to beat the tar out of you. Got it piggie?

Haku felt more awkward than scared if anything just with the weird fact that he was calling him that damn weird name. “ well guess might need to try and find her before she goes off to the club then that’s the only way to really catch her right now though unless have you even seen her today? I don’t know anything about her classes and stuff and I’ve only met her once after the date before school since she came a bit early, so just need another chance to see her then to get stuff started.” Need of course that plan at all to even get it started then.

Masami-She's in the kendo club, you can ask for directions. Not today though, nobody will be there this late. Ah, they're coming back. Off you go. Oh, and you're also buying Shina-chan a new colored pencil set.
Shina-Ah, you remembered?
Masami-What else are friends for Shina-chan? Shoo, shoo.
She waved him away while she gave Shina a cute hug.

God now he was startling to get annoyed with shina herself as well not even trusting any of her friends anymore as he just left then, maybe it was even dumb to try and do this and just trying to then be a better person for kushina as he just leaves.

The girls returned and had ice cream, leaving the park to go elsewhere. The next day at school when Haku arrived, Kushina was standing against a wall wearing her kendo outfit, sweating and drinking from a water bottle.

Soon it finally ended as he walked as usual with a yawn and his arms stretching before finally heading to the gate and weirdly seeing the girl. “ are you always gonna wait? Just wondering though..” not minding of course as he put an arm around the girl. “ did you still wanna try dating though?”

Kushina-Ah, good morning. I was actually just taking a bre-brea-break.
She blushed when he put an arm around her, though didn't try to remove it or anything.
Kushina-Huh? Were we not trying? I'm sorry that i've been busy lately.... awkward timing i guess. I'm free this weekend though, if you wanted to do something.

Maybe another date then, and why are you so nervous? Kinda cute but it shouldn’t be too bad promise..” walking a bit back inside then as they would just hang out mostly.

Kushina-Like i said, i'm not used to being in a relationship. It's very new and i'm not good at handling such things yet.... AH! I JUST REALIZED I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! I completely forgot to give you my phone number! Uhm, my phone is in my bag. Lend me your cell and i'll put my number in for you.

Haku justs hrughed then as he did give it to her before crossing his arms to look around for a moment before taking it back. “ if you wanna rest you could lay down, taking her hand to sit down and putting a hand on her cheek to gently push her down onto his lap to lay for a bit as he just leaned back to relax.

She took his phone and quickly punched her number in, then handed it back to him.
Kushina-Ok, text me any time then. Glad i remembered that, heheheh.
She blushed when he took her hand and pulled her onto his lap.

“ that’s fine, must suck to go to practice sometimes..” wondering if she felt like that anyway sometimes and would really want to do something other than that. “ did you want me to do anything?” Deciding to ask as he was bored.

Kushina-It's tiring, sure. But i do love kendo, so i'm happy to put the work in. What you're doing now is honestly more than i've ever gotten, so thanks. I've gotta go back in a few minutes, but is there something i can do for you instead?

“ maybe a first kiss if you aren’t nervous...” before blushing himself at the odd realization, “ah! I mean no nothing! I’m fine, you don’t have to or anything!” As he leaned back with his arms to his sides just letting her sit there still wondering if he would think of him exactly as a weirdo.

Kushina-oh...uhm
She blushed too
Kushina-To be honest, i completely forgot about that..... stuff. Of course i'm interested, and.... really nervous. But.... i like you, so. I do want to move forward in our relationship. So, it's ok.
She looked at him, then closed her eyes, moving slowly closer to him.

“ I-I mean if you really don’t want to I won’t force you..”swallowing as she moved in anyway before leaning himself and slowly kissing her back for a moment.

Their lips met, and to Kushina's surprise, she didn't flinch or pull away. Instead, she naturally participated in their first kiss, their lips joined for quite a while before they finally broke it. Kushina smiled, and seemed quite happy.
Kushina-I uh... i should get back now. See you around, Haku-kun.
She got up and waved cutely as she walked off.

Back
Top Bottom