Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

He sighed and leaned back, looking around for a moment before shaking his head for the moment to even try and stop hims first from blushing at least as haku stood up and went in now.

He looked over at the girl next to him, looking into her eyes before turning away with a blush, finally facing the girl that had a crush on him as he was told by her friends. Haku just didn’t say anything then as he sat there waiting for things to start trying not to really think too much about all of that.

“ course That’s fine then...” replying as he had walked out into the hall and a few feet away before seeing that the girl would already be there. When she did walk though haku would follow behind looking around for a moment as he walked.

They went outside and just sat on a bench in the courtyard, and Kushina took out a bento box, a pretty normal one, then got her chop sticks out too.
Kushina-so, what did you bring for lunch?

“ not really a lot, didn’t really have time to really cook at all much like I would mostly do” as he takes out his own simpler looking bento Seeing that it was one of those that looked like it was from the store, already starting to eat now as he took out his own chopsticks as well.

Kushina began eating too.
Kushina-Oh, you can cook? That's pretty impressive. My mom is the only one in our family that should be allowed near a kitchen. Dad and I...... haven't had the best experiences trying to make food.

He shrugged, “ I could try to cook for once if you want, must suck for practice.” Seeing that with that it would have been of course hard to be able to really eat anything unless the girl wouldn’t forget to bring her lunch or had money to go out after.

Kushina-Really? I'd offer to be the girl that makes her boyfriend lunches, but...... I've put Dad in the hospital. So if it's not too troublesome for you, i'd love to have a chance to try one of your lunches.
She smiled and laughed at her own incompetence.

“ guess I should teach you too anyway, anything you would really want though?”not really caring much for anything in particular as he just decided to offer just to do something even a bit nice for the moment.

Kushina-Don't worry about that, i'll eat anything. I was raised to eat whatever's on my plate after all. And i wouldn't recommend trying to teach me..... Mother wouldn't approve of you putting yourself in such danger..

“ come on it’s pretty easy, and she doesn’t even know your dating.” Sticking his tongue out as a tease before sitting back, “ guess that’s fine then.” Not minding at all but already really wanting to help though if he could.

“ I also have a big stick to swing too but I haven’t had any practice yet...” giving a wink at his dirty joke before he started to laugh a bit.

“ ummm no sorry, never mind that then.” Giving a sigh as it kind of even sucked that she didn’t get the joke but maybe even Yuri would give a cute angry expression for him as he still debated on whether he could even try to see how he could get Yuri to really show how she liked him.

Kushina-eh? Then what did you mean by having a big sw-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ssssssssssssssss......
Her ears turned bright red.
Kushina-Did i mention i'm awkward yet? Uhm..... Ahem. Uhm.... As your girlfriend, it is my responsibility ttttttt-to help in such matters. So should you require..... relief, you can call on me almost any time.... within reason of course.

“ just making a weird joke like I always do, Yuri would probably just smacked me like hell if she heard that.” Not really minding though as he liked the rough and cute face of embarrassment. “ I’m not gonna rush like that if you don’t want to yet anyway..”

Kushina-Ah, no no, sure it's kind of embarrassing, but i want to be a serious girlfriend! That naturally means doing.... those things. So, i'm ready to satisfy you whenever you require it! If i'm confident in anything, i at least know my body is good!
She held his arm, her big tits pressing against his arm.

“ we’re just barely really dating so I don’t want to rush it a ton like that and we just had a first kiss anyway.” Not even wanting to rush it himself even if there was the time yesterday anyway as he would mostly forget it for now.

He suddenly blushed himself seeing that she was already that devoted like that, “ Are you sure this is what you want from me though? That I’m worth that much even if I can be dumb? I’ve never dated someone before but I just heard still it’s better to take everything slow...” not wanting to really look at her but subtly scooting a bit closer.

Kushina-Dumb? Heh. You have no idea how dumb i can be.
She blushed, smiling and looking at the ground, scooting a bit closer to him.
Kushina-I've never dated before either. So since neither of us have dated, who's to say what works for us?

“ I guess but I don’t want to make you do anything or rush into things that you won’t like though so I’m being really careful.” Still slowly scooting a bit closer as he still didn’t want to see her with his face at all not knowing it was really first time young love between them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom