Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ well still we’re dating and I wouldn’t want to do anything at all unless you really wanted to. I’m not really a person to be really be rough like that unless with permission.” Not helping to laugh and even give a small wink just as a tease.

“ it’s a little awkward for now but...are you are still sure?” Blushing more as he remembered the moment when he did see it barely still before slowly turning around to look up at her, she really did have everything with both her beauty and her skill to be someone like a president at the school and just even popular in general. He couldn’t help but stare for a moment before looking somewhere else but at least facing her now though.

“ I feel like we shouldn’t at least maybe yet though since we’re both nervous then and...I don’t...know if we...even kissed.” Not remembering if they even did but knowing they shouldn’t really rush much of anything though as it seemed like so soon and the boy didn’t seem to be prepared anyway probably like her.

He leaned back, just not expecting it but at least getting the kiss as it also made him fall back on the floor now with a half naked popular girl on top of him. With that they actually had their first kiss now that they were dating, even being a bit fine with it as they weren’t in public and he didn’t have to be the one that did it then.

Now he had felt a firm but also soft and large warmth (insert Lenny face) burying his face and make everything dark before waving his arms in front of him though behind her as he had to take in and process what was happening before blushing even more and trying to move his head to the side just to breathe. “ I-I-I-it’s f-fine.”

Kushina-AH! I'm sorry! Let's.... try that again maybe.
She righted herself, still on top of him though now her tits against his chest, and then took a deep breath and took it slow this time. She leaned down and properly gave him and real kiss.

He just looked over at her, feeling nervous still just with her leaning in not already feeling weird as eventually but though their lips did touch and they actually had a kiss.

She looked him in the eyes, her face actually relaxed. Then she kissed him again, laying on top of him. Her crotch was pressed right against his, and her breasts were squished up against his chest.

It looked odd that she was still so composed in the awkwardness even if she was just fine with the idea that either of them didn’t know much of anything of course but still. “ I...l-love you kushina...” deciding to have something to say at least as he slowly wrapped his arms around the girl just hold her casually.

“ a-ah I’m sorry! Must be embarrassingly weird.” Looking away and just laying there hoping she didn’t find it too awkward and maybe even get off him so he could try his best even if it was dumb to try and cover it then not caring that she already knew obviously.

Kushina-..... You're like this because of me..... that actually makes me feel, really happy.
She smiled coyly and then sat up. She did nothing, well aside from add some pressure to his dick, but wait for a few seconds. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, then tossed it to the floor beside them, exposing her perfectly shaped and big boobs.
Kushina-i guess i should take responsibility for it, right? You can do what you want to me. It's ok.

(TITTIES I mean what)
View: https://youtu.be/hx5BXwogvgE

“ b-but I don’t even have anything looking over before very very slowly reaching out with his hand to hold her as he felt his dick even harder just touching and seeing it. Haku sat up a bit at least against her as he really couldn’t even think at all even what he should be doing other than besides the obvious hoping mostly that she would be the one to do something when she wanted it.

Eventually he started himself then, squeezing and grabbing her boobs before sucking them as he finally started to feel it, pushing her off him before slowly starting to unzip his pants and take his cock out to move his cock back and forth between the middle, moaning a bit now.

Kushina-ahhhhhhhn!
Her boobs weren't just big, but sensitive. She trembled as he sucked on her nipples. Then when he pushed her off she just fell onto her back. He put his dick between her breasts and started titfucking her in no time.
Kushina-Mmmmmh, this feels good. I didn't know it would feel like, ahhh
She looked at the dick appear and disappear in her cleavage and then stuck her tongue out, licking the tip with flushed cheeks.

“ god...dammit...” moaning more and more as he sits up still sticking his cock in her mouth and moving more between her breasts before finally cumming but still thrusting not stopping for a little while as well, still thrusting again and moaning as it was flowing.

Kushina-MMMMMMMMMFHHHHMMP!
She wasn't quite ready to get a mouth full of thick cum, but she still took all of it into her mouth. She waited until he stopped, some of his cum escaping her mouth and leaking down to her breasts. Her legs had been spread for a while now, and under her skirt her panties had a very distinct wet patch. When he finally pulled out she struggled a bit, then finally managed to drink all his cum down.
Kushina-Pwaaah, haah, haah. That was surprising, but.... such a strong taste. And a manly, scent.
Her eyes started getting hazy, clearly she was even more in the mood than when they started.

With that he got off, laying on the floor and slowly pulling his pants up just laying there being the same as her if she tried to do something but just feeling weird than anything right now especially with his cock even tingling a bit with the sensation.

Haku slowly sat up, “ are you sure though?” Not helping to feel nervous still through the whole thing for a while as he still decided then to have her try and make the move that she really wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom