Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ I guess just lost track of time really, sorry. But still this means a lot to me seeing you care Yuri even if it isn’t something to make a big deal of still so let’s go then.” With that he walked with her back to class and started the day like normal.

"Urgh, i said i didn't care, we're just classmates. I'll get in trouble somehow if you mess up ya know."
Despite what she said, she still walked back to class with him, even apologizing to the teacher for him.

He apoligized himself anyway as well, sitting down next to her as of course they had the desks near each other before waiting for things to start.

Class and school in general moved on as usual, then something very unexpected happened, Inuka, after greeting Yuri, actually grabbed Haku and walked off with him. Yuri was left very confused, to the point she just watched him get..... kidnapped? Inuka didn't say anything, she just dragged him outside, then into the storage shed where all the athletic gear is kept, closing the door behind them.

WIth another boring day finally ending and either meeting up with of course his girlfriend being pretty official for the past week or so and even more until yesterday, he walked out with a yawn and a stretch as he felt himself yanked and almost fell before being dragged by the familiar and angry face that was inu. Yanking his arm away as he rubbed he looked pissed and confused, “ and what the hell did I not do this time?” Not helping but to smirk just a tiny bit only noticed by the very well observant as he sighed a bit annoyed wanting to know already.

Her grip was like iron until they were inside the storage room and the door was closed. After they were inside though, it relaxed. Didn't do much though, as she immediately tackled Haku, forcing him to fall onto his back. Lucky for him, there was a mattress to break the fall. Inuka remained on top of him, her face, and fists, on his chest. She wasn't quite crying, but her eyes were wet already.
Inuka-The hell is so good about you!? You're BORING! You're WEAK! You're STUPID! So just what part of you could POSSIBLY steal Kushina-sama away!?
With every uh.... description of Haku she made, she hit him on the chest, weakly, with her fists. Then she grabbed his shirt and looked up from his chest at him.
Inuka-Why am i not good enough?
By this point tears were flowing freely. The normally tough and loud Inuka, now seemed to be a scared and adorable puppy.

“H-huh? Oh....” frowning himself as he understood now what was going on with everything between the three of them. “ were you guys...supposed to have dated? I know I can’t be the smartest most of the time and I’m not really much of an agressive powerful person....but I guess just how she told me...the nicest person who never ever looks out for themselves than they do for other people around him. Usually im the quiet loner who wouldn’t care about anyone and it’s true, but I guess she gave me that spark that was the reason she had a crush on me.”

Soon he reached out slowly and gently patted her hair. “ inu....I didn’t know....maybe if you would have told me I would have stayed out it. I’m sorry...” hugging her close against him now as he closed his eyes. “ I’ll be here for you whenever you need to take your anger out on someone. I’ll be someone to look out and help you with anything if you just ask.

Inuka-We weren't.... dating. I did confess to her.... a bunch of times. But, she only saw me as a good friend, not a lover. I really tried.... I tried so hard, i even convinced her to let me try physically, but i was basically just a sex toy, even though she'd never call me that..... But that was ok for me. I would've been happy just being that forever. Then, she fell in love with you and....
She continued crying, then when he continued on, telling her he'd always be there, even just to be her punching bag to get some anger out. She looked silently up into his eyes, and just saw sincerity.
Inuka-Stop saying such nice things to me!! I just kidnapped you and pushed you down and started hitting you and you tell me to stop crying!?
She kept weakly hitting him, then just laid on top of him. Then she propped herself up and looked him eye to eye.
Inuka-What is it? About you? Why can you take her from m-
She slowly moved towards his face, then she cut off her own sentence by kissing him. She continued to kiss him deeply as she grabbed his shirt and began to lift it up.

“ I’m not telling you to stop crying, I’m telling you to get all your anger out on me, if your friends can’t be there for you to have someone to talk about their feelings then maybe I can for them at least.” He shifted a bit under the girl, sitting up but still letting him lay on top of him still being on his back as he gave an answer to her questions. “ well technically though I didn’t, it was a choice I never expected either and tried to hold off to see what would happen for a bit before I acce-“ Seeing as she cut him off as well from his own sentence, eyes wide with a blush as she kissed him.

She finally broke the kiss with a gasp. Her cheeks were a deep red
Inuka-That wasn't good at all. I'm way better.
She lifted his shirt and took it off
Inuka-My breasts might be small, but they're better than this stupid chest. So, it can only be
She slid down his body, then undid his pants, taking his dick out, gasping as it popped up
Inuka-Ungh.... This gross thing, can't possibly feel good. MMF
She closed her eyes and just put it in her mouth, sucking on it and taking it surprisingly deep.

“Agh h-hey!” Not helping but a light moan as she just touched it and again as she sucked it. “ now I get now.” Seeing as she was probably the only girl and probably oddly kushina as well to be more attracted to girls than guys obviously now. Haku finally sat up in front of her as she sucked on it putting a hand on her head before eventually switching her position and laying her back as he undid her pants and panties and started to tease with both his finger and thumb as he wanted to show her a little of his own dominance.

Inuka-Ahhhhg, what are you doing you pervert? Only Kushina-sama gets to touch there! Your loser fingers could never, ahhn, make me feel good!
Despite her insults her pussy was starting to get wet, it was even squeezing his finger. Her clit was clearly quite sensitive as well.
Inuka-ahhhhhhhn! Stop it, only Kushina-sama can make me, make me-CUMMIIIIIIIIING!
She had her hand defensively around her chest and her back arched and her hips shook as her pussy soaked his hands in her erotic juices.
Inuka-No. This isn't, AH
Her pussy twitched again and a little bit extra squirted out
Inuka-Your fingers don't feel good at all. Even if you put it in, with your tiny little loser dick, i wouldn't be able to te-tell.

Haku again sat up a bit, “ hahaha, come on and you say I suck you didn’t even last at least a minute or two from the pleasure. Soon getting down on his knees in front of the mattress and between her legs, leaning in to use his tongue this time before eventually stopping before she came again and teasing her entrance with his cock now. “ and for saying that I’m gonna tease you until you put it in yourself..” rubbing it up and down against her wet and warm slit.

She was panting as he started licking her. Then her moans started up again, even louder this time. Her body jerked quite a bit as he attacked her pussy with his tongue, then when he stopped short of her climax she seemed surprised and looked down.
Inuka-Nng, see? Can't even make me EEP!
He started teasing her with his dick now. She squirmed a bit, just keeping her on the edge. She lasted almost an entire, 10 seconds.
Inuka-Nng, fine, stupid. I'll put it in myself! Just to prove how shitty your little dick is. I've stuck plenty of dildos and vibrators inside. Kushina-sama has done me with a strap on loads of times too. Compared to HER, you're nothing.
She grabbed his dick with a smirk on her face and then guided him inside her. As soon as he was all the way in, she tensed up.
Inuka-NNNGHA! What is? So hot. And it's throbbing inside me, agh. I can feel it, ahh, this is what a real one-

“ oh yeah forgot to ask though but I can now or rather brag that you’ve been lying to yourself always dreaming about wanting the real thing..” teasing as he braced himself holding himself up so that they could look at each with other with either arm to the sides of the mattress. “ psssh then admit it which is better my dirty stupid loaner dick or kushinas fake one..” giving a just a small thrust to give her body a very tiny taste.

Inuka-There's no way i'd say your di-IIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!
She closed her eyes and started shaking. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, then she finally opened her eyes. She didn't look at him though, likely too embarrassed to look him in the eye.
Inuka-Please. I can't take it anymore. Please use your cock to make me cum. Kushina-sama's never drove me this crazy. I want your cock to ravage my pussy!!
She closed her eyes again, tears in her eyes as she wrapped her legs around his lower back

“ maybe you should apologize then for saying those things earlier and beg for it more, I’m not really feeling it with something weak like that.” Not Giving her the damn pleasure of having him do something like that easily especially since he could get her for ALL those times back then of course. “ of course this is payback for all the stuff you said...” deciding to tell her anyway as he waited for her to beg more, “ wonder what you’ll think about me after this then...” finally thrusting into the girl and screwing her

Inuka-You ass-HOOOOOOLE, ahn, sto..... please fuck me. I-I'm a bitch in heat that needs to be fucked by your big cock. hic, screw me until i break, please. I wanna cum, please let me cum, i can't take it anymore, hic, ple-please.
She was actually crying a little now, mostly from how humiliated she felt, but... her pussy just kept squeezing him as she spoke. Seemed being humiliated and being treated like a dog put this wolf in heat. If this much in private made her pussy like this, exhibitionist play would probably make her body a temple of ecstasy.

He soon gave that slight evil laugh Liking the idea of the payback before he started to move more and more, switching positions before eventually thrusting the deepest to make her bounce before it started to flow out inside of her. “ yeah take it all dammit!!” Moaning as he came.

Inuka-Nnng, AHHHHHHHHHHH!
She couldn't hold her voice in at all when he finally gave it to her. She shouted freely as his cock made her cum immediately, then she held onto him
Inuka-AHHHH COCK IS AMAHZHING! MY MIND ISH GOOOOING BLA-AAANK. CUMMING AGAIN! YOUR DICK IS MAKING ME CUM AGAIIIIIIIIIIN
She came yet again and then he put her on top, still thrusting himself and getting even deeper.
Inuka-FUUUUUUUUUUUU-NO WAY! EVEN MY WO~OOOOMB!
She couldn't even speak by this point, just making senseless moaning sex sounds as her sopping wet pussy sloshed out juices with every thrust, her small tits shaking under her shirt as his powerful thrusts made her bounce. Then he finally creamed her tight little bitch pussy. She was just a limp fuck toy sitting on his dick now. Or at least, she would've been limp, for a while longer at least, if Kushina hadn't opened the door to the storage room, wearing her school uniform of course.
Kushina-AH! I-INU-CHAN?! AND HAKU?
Inuka-Ahhhh, Kushina-samaaaaaa
She turned around and crawled over to kushina, his cum dripping sexily out of her pussy as her ass wiggled slightly away from him. She grabbed onto Kushina's legs.
Inuka-I'm sorry Kushina-Sama. I didn't know how good a real dick was. I get it now. I understand why i couldn't be the only one. But now
She was speaking softly, spaced out in a way that made her seem almost intoxicated. Then she grabbed Kushina's panties and pulled them down.

Inuka-I'm still goooooood though. And this pussy is still delicshous
She started licking her pussy, sucking on her clit, doing every last thing Inuka knew she couldn't resist.
Kushina-ahhhhn, Inu-chan, you ca-aaan't. Ah! Haku can see us, like this. What if he, AHH! You pushed him into this too right? It's ok Haku, i don't bl~AAAAme, y-you. I'm sorry you need to see me like, AH, this. It's probably gro-gross. AHNG! Inu-chan, please
As Inuka kept eating her pussy out, making moaning noises like she was tasting a rare delicacy, her butt was on full display, cum still dripping from her twitching pussy. Seeing such an intense sight of such incredible lust, it'd be hard for any guy to go SOFT, even after cumming a hundred times.

“ actually inu didn’t even say anything, I listened to you guys talking yesterday I already know now that you guys were kind of dating but it didn’t work and it’s hard for inu to just let go like that easily of course. Actually if I knew that much earlier I would have not accepted to us dating obviously..” at least trying to explain then. “ well I mean we did it yesterday as well..” Turning to inu with that confession as well but not caring as he walked over and leaned to kiss kushina.

Kushina-eh? Bu-MMF!
She was getting double teamed now, and couldn't hold it in any more. She drenched Inuka's face and moaned into Haku's mouth. She let Inuka push her onto her butt too, then onto her back as she put a leg around hers and made her spread 'em. Inuka got her breasts out, then as she started to lick and suck on them she used her fingers to spread Kushina's pussy, clearly wanting Haku to fuck her now.
Inuka-Ahhhh, your nipples are so delicious Kushina-samaaaaaa.
She sucked them happily as she invited Haku to fuck her. Even Kushina looked up at him and, after putting a hand on the back of Inuka's head, spread her legs wider on her own. Now she wanted him inside her too. Such a succulent tangling of gorgeous women would certainly get the blood flowing.

“ well that’s not a good combination...” making the comment of inu being overly obsessed and so lost to the lust like of course her more animalistic instincts being half wolf but still. He sighed and slowly got on the mattress itself before teasing kushinas wet entrance now as well before slowly pushing inside and moving.

Kushina-Ah, hah, please don't tease-haaaaaaaaaaaah
She let out a long moan as he slowly delved into her, then she put her other arm around him, as well as her legs. Her pussy gripped him firmly and the juices from Inuka's mixed with Kushina's. Inuka meanwhile kept rubbing her breast and licking her.
Kushina-Mmmh, both of you at once isn't-ahn, fair. I'm, gonna, AHH!!
She came a bit as he kept thrusting, Kushina wiggling her hips and of course Inuka still attacking her nipples, making her squeeze him tighter and tighter.

Eventually Haku came himself again, sitting up as he kept moving a bit still deeper inside, slowly pulling out and laying down himself with his arm covering his eyes just as he casually laid there wondering what would even happen now as he couldn’t see any of the girls or the group the same way again at all probably.

Back
Top Bottom