Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

“ things have been a bit awkward between us, we’re mostly friends from what it looks like though. Maybe we could go on a little date when she’s busy or something then.”

And of course he would still follow again, walking out and staying away as he didn’t want them to see him but still able to just listen then.

He sat down on the side of the tree still trying to listen but seeing that they didn’t really talk about anything that he was mostly interested in, seeing though that from yesterday it was good to see that shina was one of his friends now which also gave the fact he was a bit closer to yuri now.

After they all got some drinks from a vending machine, Shina soon excused herself to go to the restroom. The bathrooms were past a thicket of trees, making it faster to just go through them rather than around. She went around on her way there, but on the way back she decided to try just going through the trees, hopefully without ruining her clothes.

Guess he would just take a much much more directed approach as he went to the bathroom as well himself before coming out and walking behind her, “ well hey...” calling to her as he walked behind then beside her now.

“ so is the art thing fine though?” Asking as he continued to follow casually before eventually they would arriving as he sat down under a tree beside them.

He just scratched his neck, feeling a bit embarrassed as well but mostly ignoring it then as haku would mostly just try to forget it at all.

“ haven’t really met a lot of people, your probably the third I mostly know. And it’s not my fault that I was naked and you also happened to just show me your ass and stuff, so I think it was kind of your fault dummy...” giving a sigh as he leaned back against a tree behind him and talked to her.

“ hmmm well long time since you actually paid attention to me in shock, me and her are already friends so yeah that’s why..” deciding to say that as the reason why the walked back together “kinda bumped into each other but not really..” crossing his arms wondering what they thought about him being friends with one of them.

“ we didn’t even get an introduction for each yesterday...well but yeah...” letting the idea slip or then as he crossed his arms, “ well same...kinda ran into her again just now too weirdly and we just talked and walked back here and you can’t blame me cause I didn’t even do anything to run into her like that..”

Inuka-Why are you speaking like you have something to hide? I don't trust this guy, let's scram.
Masami-You can run with your tail between your legs if you like, but i'd like to meet him.
Inuka-I do not run with my tail between my legs!!

“ well what I’m saying that cause I expected someone to already accuse me of doing something to her when I haven’t even said anything after your shock. I get that you don’t trust me and your looking out for each other but just don’t even think about doing that especially cause like I just said shina already accepted me as a friend at least.” All he really needed to do now was just be calm and stand his ground.

“ told you...” as Inu had no doubt to prove him right at all as he couldn’t help but smirk feeling smart as he sat down awkwardly with them. “ jeez at least someone gets it...” as he just sits quietly wondering about what they even wanted to say now.

“ j-jeez ow!” Trying to pull her hand away from him, “ maybe if you didn’t attack me yet I would tell you! And it wasn’t too anything special like I said, bumped into her passing the art room and she pulled me in and she used me as a template for an art thing she was gonna do about drawing a body I guess..”

Back
Top Bottom