Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Soon of course he had to clean himself off doing it as well before he finally waited for her to tell him what to even do now as he didn’t even mind doing this a bit.

“ on what...” he started to laugh now with the idea that she would be taking some notes for maybe later about how big his cock was if they were even interested. “ I feel like your gonna keep those notes more than just art you perv..” just teasing her now as he did remove it.

She took her pen and notebook and started writing as she studied his body. She looked at his arms, legs, his stomach and chest, then got a close look at his crotch, constantly writing various notes

Haku just stood there with his phone then as it seemed he didn’t really have to anything to do but let her look at him and make sure she had what she needed for her notes, hopefully though he had thought about that no one maybe even her friends to come in and say they were looking for her even when he knew at least one of her friends knew she was busy.

After a few minutes of study, she closed her notebook and stood up.
Shina-thank you very much. I appreciate your help. Oh, you wanted Yuri-chan's number right? Here, I'll get it.
She put her notebook down and then went over to a table. Her bag was underneath it so she got on all fours with her back, or rather skirt clad butt, facing him as she rummaged through it, looking for her phone. Which was on the other side of the room on the stool for her canvas.

With that he put his shirt back and and his boxers before walking over holding his pants as he looked over, getting on his knees and running a hand on her thigh and even touching her ass then through her panties before trying now and rubbing her pussy through her panties as he put his hand inside her skirt.

“ you can’t really I mean...” seeing as her body seemed to react a ton more than she suspected as he continued to move his hand before pulling her to sit against him where she could see his finger moving back and forth to tease her with the warm breath on her neck. “ if your done with those then I could help with this..”

She let him pull her back and she turned her head to look up at him.
Shina-i don't know what you're, as haaa!
She looked at the fingers rub against her panties, and the wet patch that was forming

Shina-iyaaah, aaahhh
Her opposition turned into stifled moans, leaning against his chest. He could feel that her breasts weren't especially big, but still a respectable size, and certainly good for a handful. He could even feel her nipples getting hard under her uniform. Then her legs spread without her even realizing

With that haku went in as he moves his hands to touch the skin of her breasts and pussy, “move your hand more then...”leaning in to turn and kiss her before turning the girl around and getting her naked before teasing her entrance.

As he removed her clothes and touched her directly, she didn't resist at all, turning around when he moved her. She let him take her clothes off as well, just leaving her in a skirt. She kissed him back, her tongue dancing along with his. Her pussy was soaked now, her legs spread to welcome a man in

With that he finally started to move with a moan already feeling her tight wet and softness around him as he kissed her more and more and started to move.

When he penetrated her tight pussy for the first first it caused her to flinch.
Shina-nng, ow.
She hugged him and then relaxed after a bit. Once he started to move she gradually started moaning again. Eventually her pulsating hole welcomed his cock fully, and caused her to moan freely.
Shina-aahn, AHH haahn, nhaa! Something's... Coming! Nn!!
She wrapped her legs around him as she got close to her climax

He started to move a bit more, moaning a bit himself from the tightness as he changed her into different positions before he kissed her hard again before shoving it into her deepest parts and even cumming himself.

Shina-Haaa aaaah hyaaaa!
She couldn't stop herself from moaning, and after having her position changed and with his dick hitting so many sweet spots it wasn't long before she came hard while kissing him, then his semen flooded her womb, and she went limp.
Shina-Guuuuu!
Since her arms gave out she was just slouched over with her butt in the air, his cum already leaking out of her pussy, along with her plethora of perverted juices.

With that he got up and put his clothes on before moving her up to use her mouth before eventually cumming again, helping a bit to clean some of herself off before slipping on her panties at least back on before standing up. “ could help you get home then.”

He lifted her and stuck his cock back into her mouth, and she instinctively sucked and licked it clean, then he came again and her eyes got wider, having to swallow it all down.
Shina-Nnnn. N-no. I'm ok.
She kept breathing heavily as she leaned against a wall.

“ well maybe just text the number then.” As he went over to give his phone on paper and leave it when she was done as he finally left for now with her alone.

Haku soon made it back, just relaxing now but already wondering then what her friends would even say about it or just anything about seeing her again but not really caring to think as he would wait for the next day.

For now he wouldn’t do anything just wondering then for the chance to run into them again even before he would have to use the texting, walking out quietly as he mostly ignored everything.

Back
Top Bottom