Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Haku just let her be herself then, not wanting to push her nervous more than it mostly was now as he wondered if it was more about the experience of dating or just the idea of having a crush that made her so weird like this.

With that Haku would eventually pay for the check as well before standing up and holding a hand out to her, “ you seem really nervous, am I that nice it’s scary?” He jokes with a chuckle before walking back out with her now, “ so did you want to really do anything? Or maybe should I walk you home then..”

Kushina-ah, thank you.
She got up and took his hand.
Kushina-It's because..... most people don't really treat me like a girl. They especially don't offer to walk me home. In kendo club especially. Since i'm the captain a girl is the last thing they see me as.... much less cute.

“ that’s really annoying, but I mean I can see that it isn’t a time to call you cute when your doing something like that though, just awesome as hell of course. Maybe they aren’t used to seeing you do stuff outside than worrying about the club and practice and stuff like I can. I can focus on seeing you as the relaxed fun loving girl than seeing you as the awesome master of kendo. But still even when you are in the club I can probably see something still cute. Don’t worry about how people see you differently though, your always awesome..”

He couldn’t help but blush a bit and feel embarrassed when she said that, “ I-I don’t really know...but it’s true...at least that’s what’s I believe...” not knowing what to really feel seeing that Kushima seemed to be more in love than she looked like.

Haku tried not to really think about her feelings of even slight obsession it felt like for him at least too much as they started to walk around and look at the other things around them before he stretched with a yawn. “I guess we should really go then before it’s late..”

She got home and bowed as she said bye before going in. The next day at school when Haku walked through the front gate, he didn't spot Yuri anywhere, nor did he see Kushina. However he did see Inuka, who spotted him, glared with pure spite at him, then just turned and stormed off.

Soon he made it to the school as he looked around seeing one of her friends with the look before ignoring it and turning to walk through the gate wondering where yuri was even was and of course guessing easily the other was at practice in the club anyway.

Haku looked over finally getting to see her, waiting to not really do anything until it would be the break at least where he could try to talk to her. “ ummm hey Yuri...was hoping to say hi and see you this morning unless you go to school early, met one of your friends that didn’t like me but I’m fine seeing why the would get a bit like that and I get it. Would you maybe wanna eat and hang out? Or would you be going with your friends again?” Asking in a calm tone as he didn’t mind the insults or anything.

Before Haku could even approach her, Masami burst into the class and snatched her away. The look she shot him wasn't angry like Inu's, rather it was..... actually it was hard to pin down WHAT she was thinking. At the very least she didn't look like she hated him. The rest of the day he couldn't get to Yuri at all. He got to see Kushina a few times, though they didn't get much opportunity to speak, just a smile and wave for the most part. After school of course Yuri left right away and Kushina had her kendo practice.

“ jeez what the hell...” seriously even getting annoyed at her friends than anything right now as he sighed and mostly went on with the day wondering why he couldn’t even talk at all to her as he eventually left again wondering what to even do now.

Of course it would be no surprise and no point to talking to them at all since they all mostly hated him even as he walked past them ignoring completely.

They hadn't noticed him yet either, and were talking casually.
Shina-So how's Yuri-chan?
Inuka-Still depressed. Damn, i knew i shouldn't have said anything.
Shina-It's not your fault Inu-chan. She'd have found out sooner or later. Better to learn quickly.
Inuka-HOW i told her probably was the worst part. I just got so fucking ANGRY! Ugh! The ONE time i get to school early and i hear THAT! Fuck that guy, the asshole so knew Yuri-chan liked him and he still stole Kushina-chan!
Shina-.......Screaming it probably didn't help, yeah. Seeing her cry wasn't nice at all.
Inuka-That made me feel even worse. Maybe i should help her get over that guy?
Shina-you know she'll just hit you.... again.

He stopped a few feet away from them as he would literally freeze in place, that’s why Yuri would have left early...was it that she didn’t want to admit and maybe even liked it better if he chased her longer? Haku couldn’t help but see her completely different now especially since she ignored him mostly all the time even when he wanted to start a simple conversation. “ I’m not an idiot to chase a girl so easily than get to know them a bit anyway...” thinking with a sigh wondering if they would stop nearby or walk somewhere so he could still listen a bit as he turned and put his hood on following just a bit then.

Inuka-siiigh. I'm sure she'll get through it. She's a tough little kitty.
Shina-Yeah. She just needs to stop blaming herself, and she'll bounce back i'm sure.
Inuka-Or she should find a real girlfriend!
Shina-Inu-chan, you're not "converting" Yuri-chan.
Inuka-I can try! She doesn't have any issues talking to girls, so it's just natural she'd like them more. Just needs a little push.
Shina-sigh. Whatever you say inu-chan.
Inuka-Oh right, how's art club goin?
Shina-Hm, pretty well. Been stuck on a drawing i've been wanting to do lately.
Inuka-Need a nude model?
Shina-Yes, but i haven't found the right boy to do it.
Inuka-Eh uh, hehuhah....
Inuka really got thrown for a spin at such a straight faced response to her joking question.

It seemed then that they didn’t really talk much about it at all, seeing that he had to mostly force Yuri then to listen to him if he could even try, eventually he would decide then to just go and hope he could even catch her early.

The next day Yuri didn't show up at all. In the morning however Kushina arrived around the time he did. They greeted each other and talked a little bit, just chatting, then had to get to class.

Soon they walked in, looking around to see that she was even absent again, he would try then at least hard to ask one of her friends then for her number, just feeling worried about her more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom