Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Taking the hint that he would remember, Haku eventually walked over after school wondering if he could find the art club then before waiting and looking around a bit if the same girl would be in there and he could probably ask her.

The room was empty, aside from Shina, who was sitting on a chair, looking at a blank canvas.
Shina-nnnnnnn....Hm?
She noticed Haku and then walked up to him, studying his face and then grasping his hands
Shina-could you strip for me?

At least it was lucky for them to talk easily like this as he thought at least before she walked up to him, blushing a bit as she took his hands and of course more of what she said. “ umm...well what kind of art are you even doing? And I was kinda just wanting to ask if you have yuris number that I would try.”

Shina-You have the perfect look for the painting i wanted to do. It's regarding the human body. I can already do girls of course, but i need a boy i can study for it. Please?
She looked up at him with puppy eyes.

“ what would I even get from doing that?” Still feeling embarrassed of course as he backed off just a bit, “ you don’t even really know me or anything.” Shrugging as to why she would even take anyone.

“ I wouldn’t care anyway even if you had enough, well...maybe yuris number and something else leaning in a bit toward her hoping she could easily guess it might be something dirty of course.

Shina-Ah! You want Yuri-chan's number? I can do that. I'll even introduce you to her! She's trying to get over a one sided love, so you can probably help her. I'll do it, so please help me?
It seems she didn't know what Haku looked like, just knew OF him. Probably better he didn't explain who he was.

“ oh yeah I know yuri, I’m actually in her class but she has a crush? Never knew that. Do you know the guy? I could probably even talk to him myself then if you guys are trying to get yuri to date him. “ well I don’t want to be the only one naked...” making a dirty tease as he laughed at the joke, “ I guess fine then but how’s it even gonna work...”

“ jeez this is so embarrassing already, take notes for research purposes other than art? If you know what I mean...” making a dirty joke then “ or we could both go hands on if you don’t mind..” walking behind her and putting an arm around wondering if she would blush or do something not violent.

Shina-Hm? What else would i research? Uh.
She turned her head to look at him after he put an arm around her.
Shina-I'm not sure what you mean. Could we please start now? We are on a time limit after all.

Soon a bulge started to appear in his pants now, thinking about the weird idea that it was an actual girl seeing him like that, “ ummm well yeah there’s a problem?” As he turned a bit to have it rub against her leg wondering what she would think. “ I can’t really do anything if I have to do it like that though.”

“ how do you even do this though?” Hoping he wouldn’t have to do a stupid pose and just sit while she tried and hopefully the process itself not taking too long. As he stripped down to his boxers before taking her hand and rubbing against it, “ is weird if I would ask you to at least...maybe...suck on it? Probably make things a bit easier.”

Shina-how do you do it?......Should i call a doctor? It worries me if you cannot undress yourself.
She watched him disrobe and then when he took her hand she just stared blankly at him.
Shina-.......Eh?

“ only you can do it.” He simply said sipping his boxers a bit down though not completely to show off his hardened cock as he takes her hand again and moved it so she was holding it and moving her hand.

Shina-Uhm..... uh... mm....
She blushed as he had her touch him, looking away.
Shina-This... this seems like a bit much. I've never even done such things before....
Despite her apprehensions, she didn't yank her hand away or anything.

“ trust me it will a lot easier for you to do your art after. I might even be able to help you out more if you want later on...” as he takes her hand to move it faster as he still got a bit harder, “ would you maybe mind using your mouth?” Asking with a slight blush as it was weird to ask her to do it.

Shina-My art?.... Uhm.....
She glanced at her hand as it rubbed him up and down, feeling him get bigger and harder in her hand. She blushed and fidgeted a bit.
Shina-I guess..... that would be fair in exchange. I'm not sure what to do though.

“ then we got it.” Deciding to accept the deal then as he leans in to try and put it into her mouth, “ just suck on it and move your hand not hard...”waiting for her to do it as he puts a hand on her head feeling her finally do it.

When he removed his underwear after she got onto her knees she blushed bright red all over her face, then looked away. It took a minute, but she finally closed her eyes and opened her mouth, slowly inching towards his cock, putting a hand on it and then finally putting it into her mouth.
Shina-Mmmmfp!
She just held it for a bit, then finally started bobbing her head on his member, her tongue brushing along the length of it.

Haku leaned back a bit with his hand still on her head as he just stood there for a bit before thrusting more into her mouth and pulling out to cum all over her before leaning back again, “ so how do you want to draw the art then?” Asking as he put his boxers on again just to be a bit warm before he would remove them again after he her.

Shina-MMMM!
When he started thrusting into her mouth her eyes opened widely, putting her hands on his legs. When he finally pulled out she took a deep breath, then he came on her face and she reflexively shut her eyes
Shina-Ahhn! My face is all dirty now.
She opened her eyes and touched the cum with her finger and looked at it, then got a rag and cleaned up

Back
Top Bottom