Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

In class Yuri was there again, with a few people gathered around her desk asking why she missed a day.
"I was just a little under the weather. There's really no need to make such a big deal out of it"

Haku was a bit happy to finally even see the girl again, sitting down and ignoring it as it was prorbaly better then to have her make the first move then at least before he would see her himself knowing that it was probably him somehow still.

With that of course like last time the boy would mostly be sneaky and try to follow a bit curious as well if they would maybe even ask what shina did yesterday for her art though not really caring still being curious for the tsundere.

Shina-Are you feeling better Yuri-chan?
"Yeah, much better, thank you. Uhm.... Shina-chan, i've noticed you've been walking a bit oddly today? Are... YOU, ok?"
Shina-Eh? A-am i? I hadn't noticed. I jogged home yesterday, maybe i'm just not used to exercise?
Masami-Hmmm. Well, you aren't the most athletic girl around. Someone needs a treadmill.
Shina-I think that's a little excessive.
She blushed and turned away
"Oh, where is Inu-chan today? I haven't seen her in a while"
Masami-I heard the kendo club has a competition coming up in a few months. So naturally she's spying on their training. Or rather, she's spying on Kushina. Should we go to the dojo and expose her?
"N...No, that just seems mean. We should leave her to her.... fun?"

He mostly hid somewhere but hearing them as he couldn’t help but get a big smirk when he heard from yesterday that she really do anything than run but also seeing now that Inu would be maybe fun and interesting to try to even get beside yuri, though seeing that maybe masami would seem to be next that he would want then if he could even.

Haku sighed kind of even hating to be alone as he decided then to not really make a big move but just make the mostly simple move of finishing and then getting up and walking past them wondering if they would ignore him usually or even do something hopefully not really care if they didn’t stop him as he just walked a bit.

Haku sighed, deciding to just go ahead then and try and text shina and maybe even try to use her to know what yuri would think about him, “ hey could you ask yuri what she thinks about someone I know, she probably knows him but still like does she have a crush on him or something or what? I’ve been seeing her always pick on a guy in her class so just curious.” As he sends the text and decides to just wait then with a sigh.

“ she knows him pretty well, names Haku, curious what she even thinks and would she even date him...” texting again as he waited then.

“ just really bring him up then if you maybe can, really curious about it a ton why if she trusts to tell you maybe.” Texting again wondering if there was even a chance at all to finally catch her again before she would leave.

“ maybe ask her what she would even do if there was a chance he was even single and tried to confess if it ever happened, I mean what if it actually did and she really had to do something. What kind of stupid does she even like from him though.”

“ what would she even do if he broke up with her though and admitted to having a crush though.” Already wondering about how he would even try to break up with her if he even could.

Jeez he was starting to hate it already as he went back to class then with a sigh wondering if the girl would even come back, “ uhh hey..” he started trying to talk even just a bit then.

“ umm did you maybe wanna hang out a bit after school? Been mostly bored with stuff if your not busy though, just haven’t really been able to even see or talk much.” Sighing to calm down a bit then before leaning back.

Back
Top Bottom