Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Shina opened her mouth and took his cock in after he laid her down. She started moving her head back and forth as her tongue played with his cock. She used her hands to play with her pussy as his cock filled her mouth with its taste.

Like always with the hand on her head he sat back and relaxed a bit then before moving himself for a bit and eventually with no surprise cumming in her mouth before actually screwing her with the ending being that he quickly put his clothes back on and waited for her so they could go.

When he came in her mouth she swallowed it all down, then came again when he started pounding her pussy for a second time. He came inside her again and she took a few minutes to catch her breath. She finally got her clothes back on and then left with him.
Shina-Thank you Haku-kun. I appreciate that you went to so much trouble. Eh? Isn't that Kuro-chan?

Stretching as always with his arms behind his head, they headed out finally at least though not really feeling anything much with all the damn energy she took from him as he turns to see kuro again already wondering what bulllshit he would be doing right now then.

Kuro was chatting with an older boy, probably a college guy. His tail was wagging, so it was probably going well. Then a group of noisy guys walked by, bumping into Kuro and just pushing the guy he was hitting on out of their way.
Shina-Uh oh.
Kuro grabbed the wrist of the guy who bumped into him, then threw him over his shoulder into the ground.
Kuro-I WAS TRYING TO GET A DATE YOU ASSHOLE!
The other guys immediately went to beat the crap outta him, thinking the height difference plus being 3 on one was plenty, but Kuro quickly laid all 3 of them out with a few punches and kicks each. However, when he turned around with a cute look on his face, he saw the college boy had run off after seeing how dangerous he was.
Kuro-......YOU DICKS SCARED HIM OFF!!
He gave all 4 of them an extra kick while they were down then stomped off in an angry huff, a clear path forming for him.
Shina-Poor guys. They didn't even see it coming.
She closed her eyes and clapped her hands together

“ well least he’s trying but they are dumb as hell....god...” not surprised at all besides the fact that he met him but even without that he didn’t really care to mess with him anyway as it would end up the same as it did even when he did find out about him and his own sister of course, turning to walk off then as there wasn’t anything to do now.

The next morning the students entering the school seemed to be on edge, which soon made sense as he could see Kuro just radiating an air of murderous intent just off the entrance of the school building. Yuri was walking in while texting on her phone, which was quite unusual.

As usual, Haku was quiet and hated mornings like mostly anyone else, walking through and seeing at least Kuro to the side before deciding to just be on his phone as he walked by then as he wasnt one to really start anything.

Haku justly mostly ignored everything as well as usual, taking on the boring day as always with school and classes, going through lunch mostly alone and going off after school being bored.

School ended just like any other day, Yuri went home alone this time, seemingly in a hurry, and Kushina still had to practice for her upcoming match. At night though Haku got a message from Kushina, telling him the match was that Saturday at 2 and he was welcome to attend if he didn't have anything else planned.

With things finally seeming normal for a while now luckily for him, having a day with nothing to do though until he would check his phone, usually not having anything planned at all like he ever did anything like that anyway so it wouldn’t be that hard then it would seem to go then.

Haku soon arrived and went on with the weekend mostly as normal not minding that she still had to practice of course then since he didn’t have to wait or anything but seeing that it sucked most of the time he didn’t see or talk to her much.

“ is there anything that would maybe be happening, probably forgot about something.” Seeing that he wouldn’t but deciding to text her about it anyway then.

He sighed seeing she didn’t answer, seeing he had nothing to do than wander around outside near the shopping and restaurants of course, changing and walking out finally.

Haku walked over and looked to very weirdly see someone mostly familiar wondering for a moment before trying to remember and seeing that she was probably in the group when he of course spied at the restaurant. Slowly walking toward her, he started, “ hey, aren’t you with Yuri? I could help with that too...” offering with the bags of course.

Masami-.....Do.....Did you forget my name? Ugh, and after doing me up the ass. It's Masami. Here, carry these
She handed him the bags and lead him along like a servant
Masami-I've still got some shopping to do, so you're going to accompany me. Come along now

Back
Top Bottom