Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Tsundere cat girl triangle school(With Wiki)

Haku just shrugged and crossed his arms, continuing to walk and look around before eventually stopping then to look at one particular place that seemed good.

“ we will after, I’ll be servant too for the day then but don’t have a tux or anything and I probably don’t look cute like one or anything.” Giving a joke as he put his hands in his pocket, “ does this place seem fine then princess?” Teasing with a kiss to her forehead.

“ yeah might have been a bit far...” scratching his neck with a chuckle before taking her hand then and waiting of course to get a seat now.

Haku ordered his own thing then, now with the two waiting. “ so did you have plans then for anything like that, maybe have your birthday stuff on the weekend probably...” giving a shrug just wondering anyway as he would probably be bored at home then if she didn’t have plans to invite anyone in school or just other people more closer to her than him even if they were dating.

“ well yeah that’s fine then...” not really minding to not do any work like that as they wait of course him not having really anything to say or ask.

“Of course not as usual, guess the only exciting thing was the overwhelming oddness of suddenly getting a harem and having the most popular girl as my girlfriend now but I mean I can kinda understand why.” Giving a shrug, “ though the only plan I have now is what to do for your birthday then obviously and my present.”

“ well that’s fine...” giving a shrug not minding either obviously before eventually finishing and paying as they left out to the stree again.

“ don’t really know yet about it jeez...” seeing she would tease him still with a bit of sex even if it wasn’t direct. “ well I’ll still think then so whatever.”

“ well fine.” Giving a burp as he had his hands in his pocket following before eventually stopping and looking through the window before they would head in and look.

Kushina-I haven't been here before, but some friends of mine said their cakes were delicious. Come on
They head in and sit at a table, waiting for some menus.
Kushina-Hm, it's cozy in here. I like it.

“ hmm..” giving a shrug not being there anyway as well as he would sit down and try to pick something small, “ maybe we should tell them it’s tour birthday though then.”

“ well when is it? Isn’t it soon then, guess just plan then and not do anything yet so ignore it then.” Deciding to relax on their regular date then as they ordered and ate.

Back
Top Bottom