Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Atura leaned close to him “if I acted it would be on the insult you tossed at me not your sick game that you are playing but I will let these lovely ladies deal with the likes of you” with that she turned and walked off heading to speak with some other people

The angel was laughing a bit before he was looking towards Raziel before he spoke, "My son... I'm shocked you aren't offended with being called a lady. Twice now." Tis had Raziel giving a shrug before he spoke, "Doesn't bother me at all." With that he was walking forward and pushing the angel off, Amie following after to try and get him to leave as well. Although the angel of corruption was looking back for a moment, more directly at Iris and Ariel, since Iris was there now before he spoke, "I do hope you two remember that you will always belong to Masters Apocalypse and Damian." Ariel found herself looking away and clutching onto the side of Ian's shirt a bit before she was speaking in a soft voice so only he could hear, "I wish to retire soon." This whole situation was overwhelming, and she really didn't want to break in front of all of these people.

Iris spoke harshly to the male “we do not and we never will and never have belonged to those men” Iris then looked at her brother and nodded her head. Ian leaned down and kissed Ariel’s head “of cours dear we can retire whenever you are ready to” Ian wouldn’t force her to stay there if she wished to leave

"You will always belong to them. They marked you as theirs. Or did you forget all of the sex... their cum filling you.... Nasty whores." the angel spoke although before was doubling over in pain seemingly randomly. The reason why was entertaining. Venus had come up out of nowhere and ended up kicking him in the crotch, calling him a bit meanie. Man that was entertaining to see. Amie was chuckling before she was kneeling down so that she was level with Venus, and coaxing the girl over towards her, Raziel snagging their father's hand before he could touch the girl. Ariel was looking at Ian before she was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "You can remain if you so wish."

While Iris dealt with the mad man Ian guided Ariel out of the room so that they could rest and she didn’t have to hear anymore of the mans crap although he did speak once they were out of the room “remind me to get Venus that pony she has been asking for”

Ariel was following after him before she looking at him when he mentioned reminding him about getting Venus a pony. This had her giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Okay." Soon enough though they had retreated to their room and she was just looking around for a brief moment in time. Man it was almost customary for the couple to sleep together after the wedding, but she had been prepared for that.

“Hey she kicked that angel in the balls I say she earned that Pony” Ian the rubbed her arms and smiled “go ahead and change I’ll get you tucked in for the night”

Ariel was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Yes you have a valid point there but..... he will get his revenge. He always does." She was shaking her head before she was speaking softly that she needed help getting the back of the dress undone. It wasn't exactly a dress that she could get off herself.

“He wouldn’t dare harm Venus her father is too protective of the child” Ian then helped undo the back of her dress so that she could get changed and then settled in for the night

Ariel looked over at him before she spoke, "I wouldn't be to sure about that, that man is known to do stuff intentionally to anger his superiors. He does it for the fun of it." She thanked him for getting the back of her dress undone before she was grabbing her nightgown so that she could slide that on. "Ian..... it isn't a big deal to you.... if I'm not a virgin? Is it.... I decided.... not to do that. I felt as though.... even if she took the memories, losing it again would cause them to come back." Ariel spoke in a soft voice. After all her virginity had been taken forcibly in the first place.

Ian wrapped his arms around her in a hug "I know what you went through Ariel and if she did take them they don't come back unless you do as she instructed I promise you that much but that choice was and is yours to make and yours alone" Ian didn't care that she wasn't he knew because Iris had told him so that he knew he needed to be careful around Ariel at times if she is severely scared or upset

Ariel turned to face him fully and was wrapping her arms around him in a hug as well. After that she was drawing away so that she could finish getting the wedding dress off, pulling the nightgown down as the other gown dropped to the ground. She was stepping away from it and picking it up off of the ground so that she could hang it up. "Ian. You are lucky that you've been able to meet a few of my generals. Andrew, Raphael and Lucifer. You'll meet Gabriel and his wife in Aetherial. But so far... they all seem to like you." she spoke after a moment in time as she worked on taking her hair down.

"I am more laid back now then I was ten years ago my sister is learning faster then I did that letting your temper rule you only makes things harder but then again her temper is worse then mine" Ian moved and stepped behind a screen and changed as well to give her privacy and to avoid making her uncomfortable

Ariel was giving a soft laugh before she spoke, "And letting your temper rule you, leads to your people tending to fear you more. And having your people afraid of you, will not making being a ruler easy. When we go to Aetherial, things are far different than what it is there. I do not like how your guards act around the staff that work within your palace. Acting as if because they are protecting them, that they are entitled to stuff." With that she was watching him for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "You need not go behind a screen to change. We are married. And your words when you said you weren't going to push anything, I know they were true. I can tell if a person is lying or not."

"neither do I and Iris and she is working on it but change is a slow thing even more so when they try to harass my sister into getting their way" Ian finished changing and then stepped out and looked at her "I know this but I still figure it would make you more comfortable if i changed behind the screen"

Ariel was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "You are free to change in front of me. It more so makes me uncomfortable if it is somebody I know I cannot trust." With that she finished getting her hair out and was shaking it out.

Ariel looked at him before she spoke, "You feel like I'm afraid of you, and you don't like it. This I know. You were talking about it to one of the soldiers earlier, your guardian. Which is a decent guy, even Raphael likes him and that is saying something." With that she was making the comment that she wanted to go and wash her hair, get the hair spray out, and was stating that he could join her if he wanted.

"I will wait out here and Ariel I know your not your fear stems from the abuse you suffered nothing more" Ian did feel like she was scared of him at times mainly when he was upset or angery.

Ariel was just looking for a moment before she was disappearing into the bathroom and starting the shower.

After a bit Ariel was coming out of the shower, although a little bit of magic had dried out her hair. She was walking over to the bed at that point in time and sitting on the edge of the bed next to him. After a brief moment in time she was leaning in close to him and giving him a peck on the cheek with a soft smile. "By the way.... thanks for everything." she spoke in a soft voice. She was leaning away from him though so that she could grab her necklace off of the bedside table and put it back on.

Ian smiled at her "your welcome" Ian then moved and pulled the covers of their bed back so that when they did climb in they weren't having to push them back

Ariel put her necklace on her she was following him so that they could go to sleep for the night. Although she was most definitely a bit startled when there was a knock on the door. Just one of the maids coming to check on them, and to drop off some stuff. Presents from others.

Ian went and answered the door and accepted the presents knowing full well they had all been inspected so no surprises would be found. Ian then set the gifts down and then walked over to her "lets get some sleep"

Back
Top Bottom