Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"I don't think I have a choice in the matter. The council basically stated that it was a necessity to be a virgin." Ariel spoke after a moment in time.

Trully chuckled "they won't be in there but if they insist on an inspection I have just the thing" Trully stood up and walked over to her shelf and pulled a rose pin off of her shelf and attached it to her dress "this will make it seem like you had it done but you don't have to worry about it getting done"

"I would prefer them not touching me." Ariel spoke with a small shudder and it wasn't long before the woman seemed to be getting up to grab something, and was returning with a pin. This had her giving a soft smile although it was turning into a frown before she questioned, "But.... won't Ian think I deceived him..... I.... Don't want to disappoint him...."

"Ian actually asked me to make this he knows your not a virgin and he doesn't blame you for it his words to me were ""I know she didn't go about sleeping around this choice was forcefully taken from her and they have no right to force her to go through such an experience again"", he has always cared about those around him"

Ariel was tilting her head a bit before she was giving a soft smile and a nod of her head before she spoke, "I don't feel like going through the pain of losing the virginity again."

"this pin will keep them from knowing you didn't get it done" Trully smiled at her and then after giving her a hug ushered her out so she could finish getting ready

"Thank you." Ariel spoke with a smile before she was heading out of the room after hugging her back so that she could finish getting ready. The wedding was in a few hours.

Ariel was heading off to her room, Raphael and Rose once again falling in next to her so that she could get ready for the wedding. Her attention was turning towards Andrew as he was drifting towards them.

Iris was helping her brother get ready and it was more of a challenge then it should have been since he wouldn’t stop pacing the room “IAN STOP MOVING YOU DOLT”

It wasn't long before Andrew was walking into the room where Ian was at and leaning against the wall. "You know the sooner you stop pacing, the sooner you can get ready. And the sooner this whole wedding thing will get here." he spoke after a moment in time, giving a faint chuckle. After that he was turning and walking out of the room once again.

Iris looked over at Andrew and glared "you're not helping any now shoo and go make sure everything in the ballroom is ready" Iris finally froze her brother so she could finish getting him ready to marry Ariel.

Andrew chuckled and spoke, "I'm way ahead of you on that." Had had already made sure that the ballroom was ready, and made sure that the cooks knew what they were to prepare for afterwards. Everything was in order, just needed the wedding to happen and all that fun stuff. He walked back to where his sister was at before giving a faint smile and spoke, "You look radiant as ever sister dearest." With that he was wrapping his arms around her in a gentle hug before fixing the tiara and veil a bit.

Iris rolled her eyes and eventually had to freeze her brother to get him to hold still so that she could finish getting him ready "you know its not the first time you have had to make a public appearance so how you are nervous is beyond me"

Before everybody realized it, already it was an hour before the wedding, which ultimately meant that everybody was getting into their places already. Andrew had retreated to his sister's room and was assisting her with a few things. One thing was helping her put her necklace on and then getting the crown and veil situated, throwing the veil over her face to hide her features at that point in time. Half of the demons and people that were going to be at the wedding had never met Ariel, and they were leaving it as bit of a surprise. Especially with some of the rumors going around that she was an ugly hag, man they were in for a shock. "I'm scared, Andrew." she spoke in her brother in a soft voice, which had him giving her a gentle hug.

Iris had joined them as well and after her brother hugged her Iris did as well "no need to be scare not only are we all there to protect you but someone I know has come to marry you will be able to easily match the Angel of Corruption should he show but I doubt it" Iris then handed her something a small jade charm "for you" the charm then joined the others on her bracelet

Ariel looked towards her for a moment in time before she spoke, "I am allowed to be afraid. And.... While I am afraid of the Angel of Corruption, I am not all at once. His corruption is powerless against me." With that she was taking the new charm and putting it on her bracelet as well.

Iris chuckled "Ian won't force anything so if you want to back out you can no harm done" Iris knew she was worried about how Ian would act once they were married but he honestly wouldn't chance much except for getting a little more protective.

Ariel just gave a small smile before she spoke, "I know. He told me so himself. Lies are something I sense, and never once have I felt a lie come from him, at least not to me anyways." With that she was looking towards her brother who was stating that everything was going to be getting started here soon. This had him drifting over before giving his sister another hug and a kiss on the cheek before he spoke, "Right now. Mom and dad stand here watching. They walk beside us. Do you know why father decided to name you as queen, despite how I was a few minutes older. Because of your kind heart, because of your compassion. Don't let anybody say that you are weak because of that because.... it takes a true ruler to be so compassionate and kind. It takes a true ruler to forgive wrongdoings and find a peaceful solution no matter the situation." "If you were king we probably would have gone to war long ago." Ariel teased her brother, which had him giving an innocent shrug.

this had Iris chuckling a little bit as she had a feeling that was so true when it came to her brother "well let's go and get started so you can enjoy some alone time afterward." Iris then headed out heading for the ballroom. Iris had felt her charms warm when Mother nature herself showed up to bells and sanctify their union so she knew that Ariel would have nothing to worry about as the charm was a gift from the female

Ariel was just giving a soft smile before she was watching Iris leave, before she was looking towards Andrew completely. Well it was time for them to get going as well. Thankfully the dress was long enough that it covered the fact that, as usual, Ariel wasn't wearing any shoes. Not unnormal for her whatsoever.

Iris stood next to her brother up front and watched as Ariel stepped into the doorway. she let out a small smile when she heard her brother suck in his breath as he was speachless.

Andrew lead his sister down the aisle at that point in time, ignoring the whispers that were all around them. It was a shock to many that the demon prince was marrying an angel. Some were excepting of it, others not so much but... they would get use to it soon enough that was for sure.

Witing for Ariel to join Ian Mother nature watched everyone in the room some glowed with a green light while others glowed black she tagged those that did and made not to let Andrew and Iris know so that neither of their siblings ended up hurt because of them. those that glowed white like Ariel made her smile to see some so pure still. when she spotted Venus she frowned a little as she had never seen someone glow blue before outside of a god.

Back
Top Bottom