Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"I know." Ariel spoke in a soft voice before she was resting her head against his chest. Although it was about that time that she questioned, "Do you know where Iris is by chance? I wanted to ask her about the bracelet. I had asked one of the people to go retrieve something for me and want to know how it is going." Honestly it didn't help that she had no idea where to even start looking for her necklace, all she could do was show him what it looked like.

Ariel was just tilting her head a bit before she spoke, "I suppose he still has no recollection of any of the stuff he has done. I honestly hope that his memories don't come back. If he doesn't need to remember his actions, it will help many friendships." With that she was drawing away from him when there was a knock on the door, just a maid with some lunch for the pair.

“Same here he has done a lot of good not only for himself but others here. Even Iris it happy around him and not jumpy and scared” Ian thanked the maid after their lunch was set on the table and then motions for Ariel to join him

Ariel was coming over to sit next to him so that they could eat, although who would have figured that out of nowhere came one of the many hounds. This had Ariel giving a startled shriek as the hound was bursting through the door and batting the food away, growling at it.

Ian touched the hound and then spoke softly “what is it girl what is wrong?” Ian didn’t touch his own food either but he had t know what was going on as well

The hound was just growling before her voice was drifting through his head, informing the male that the food at been poisoned. She was sniffing at his food though and was affirming that his seemed to be fine as well. Alaric and Iris would have a similiar situation, somebody attempting to poison Iris. Although it was Alaric that had her not eating her food, instead switching with her, giving her his portion. The poison he had smelled, and he was pretty immune to poisons.

Ian nodded his head and then told the hound to inform her brothers and to find the one who had done it and bring them to the throne room for judgment but not to kill them as they needed to pay for their crimes. Ian then told Ariel what was going on and reaching out mentally to his sister and she stopped Alaric from eating as well since he had switched their food

Alaric had switched their food so that she could still eat, he had smelled the poison in it, although he hadn't wanted to worry her. "I know it is there, go ahead and eat. Mine is safe." he spoke after a moment in time before he was giving a gentle smile. Ariel was looking towards Ian for a moment in time before she was watching as the hound took off out of the room. With that she was looking at the mess that had been made on the ground, and before Ian could even stop her, she was actually getting up and going over to work on getting the larger shards of glass picked up.

Ian walked over and stopped her shaking his head leave it there was poison in the food it may be on the shards as well we will get it cleaned up" Ian didn't want for her to get hurt because of the poison.

Ariel was just looking at him a bit startled when he came over but she was getting to her feet once again, taking a few steps back away from the glass. Despite being barefoot at that time, she had yet to step on any glass shards, perhaps a good thing.

Ian waved his hand and all of the glass gathered into one pile before using together so it could be safely picked up. Ian was more than annoyed that someone had tried to poison them all.

Iris still kept him from eating "you still working on getting better ingesting poison isn't the best idea in the world right now"

(Want to do a time skip the day of the wedding? For Ian and Ariel that is.)

"I didn't plan on eating it. I'm not that hungry anyways. I'm trying to determine what kind of poison it is. They all have a different smell to me. I'm not sure how I know this, but I know the differences between them. And I am pretty sure I have an immunity to them." Well he had been the poison tester for Apocalypse, and he had undergone being intentionally poisoned by numerous poisons many times to built up a resistance. But that was all a past that he didn't remember at all.

(sure)

Iris nodded her head and then took the beard that was with their food and cut it open and made them both a sandwich "here this way we can both eat something rather then not"

The next week went by rather fast and it was already the day of Ian and Ariel's wedding, and she was more than nervous. Currently she was on her way to speak to the woman that was going to place a spell on her that would more or less make her a virgin once again for the wedding night. With her happened to be Rose and Raphael, both dressed as handmaidens. Evidently as the bride, no males were allowed around her at that point in time, heck even Ian wasn't allowed to be around her, not yet anyways. Well most men weren't anyways, Andrew was the exception since he was her brother, and she had asked Iris if she would help make an exception for that, just because of that fact. It was the same for her people as well, but close male relatives were allowed.

the female was sitting in her workroom going over everything that she needed for several other spells that had been asked of her. when Ariel walked in she smiled and bowed "welcome Majesty how can I help you" she had forgotten that the wedding was today because of her work

Ariel was walking into the room before she was speaking in a soft voice, "Oh umm... just wedding spell thing. Whatever you want to call it." Raphael had come into the room with her, although Rose had decided that she was just going to wait outside of the room at that point in time.

"oh of course sorry i am a little out of sorts today please have a seat" with that she motioned to the chair in front of her and waited for Ariel to sit down

Ariel was giving a small nod before she spoke, "No I understand, and I wouldn't bother you if this weren't necessary." While she really didn't want to have this done, she really didn't have much of a choice in the matter. None at all.

Trully touched her hand lightly and the jolt she got from her almost had her jumping but years of practice kept her from doing it "its not it is optional but I must make this offer the memories that torment you I can remove and place on scrolls for you, with them you can either burn them and destroy the memories or you can hold on to them and when you are ready to reclaim then all you have to do is read them it would make things easier on you your majesty and you would have all to good memories with your husband to help heal the wounds" if they wanted more information she would give it to them

Ariel was giving a faint smile before she spoke, "While I appreciate the offer, I must decline. I need to face those memories on my own, and slowly I have been doing that on my own. I have slowly been getting better."

"I can understand that majesty it is just an offer but if you want I can mask then for the night so you can have good memories of tonight without fear the choice is yours" Trully didn't want to have her upset by the memories

Ariel looked at her for a moment in time before she was shaking her head and spoke, "No. I will not allow the bad memories to get to be tonight. Besides today is a joyful day. Even my parents are here to enjoy the evening with me." Although while there was a smile on her lips there were slight tears forming, but not out of fear. It was better now that she had her necklace back which reminded her... she needed to speak to Ian about wearing it. That was his say in the matter. But she couldn't speak to him at all.... but Raphael could. "Raph.... can you do me a favor? I need you to go and ask Ian something for me. I forgot to ask." Ariel spoke as she sat down across from the woman, and Raphael was giving a nod, and Ariel was asking her question, which had the blonde giving a nod before she was heading off to find Ian.

Back
Top Bottom