Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Alaric followed after her and soon enough they had arrived at an empty room, which had him plopping down on he chair and taking a bite out of his sandwich. He listened to what she had to say before raising an eyebrow, and was making a gesture as if to tell her to continue. He would speak but his mouth was a bit full at the time.

"I would like for you to marry me at the most for a year once that time is up we will divorce and go our separate ways I trust you not to try and take over as I can tell you have no fondness for royal life" Iris was asking him for a big favor and she just hoped that he would say yes

Alaric ended up accidentally choking a bit on his food at that, well that wasn't something that he had been expecting whatsoever. The male coughed a bit before he spoke, "I'm not sure if that would work at all. Everybody knows were aren't overly fond of each other and.... I get this feeling you don't like me much anyways." No he had no recollection of what he had done while he had been working with Apocalypse. Really from the torment that he had gone through.... he had no memories of his past whatsoever.

"its not that I don't like you I am actually much more fond of you then many know and as for what people think it would be easy to say it was all an act to keep people from trying to hurt one of use by going after the other" Iris looked at him lightly and waited

Alaric was giving a small nod of his head as he was taking another bite out of his sandwich. He chewed that bite before he questioned, "Do you need an answer right away or can I think on it? Like let me take a few hours nap and then I'll give you my answer if that works." It gave him the chance to think it through.

"that is fine I won't push you" Iris smiled and then stood from where she had sat down "sleep well and rest you need it after all you have been through"

Alaric was finishing his sandwich before he spoke, "I'll let you know by the end of the day." The answer would more likely be a yes, since it wasn't a major thing, but he was just too exhausted to deal with anything else at that point in time. With that he was listening for a moment before he spoke, "It seems like a couple of your advisors managed to corner Ariel, and are being a little obnoxious about a wedding. I didn't know she was engaged to anybody. Happy for her. She seems like a very sweet young lady."

"she is and my brother may have said they were engaged to protect her from someone and an advisor was snooping and overheard it so now they are harassing her" Iris stepped out and lashed out verbally at the two men for harassing a visiting queen

Alaric was giving a nod before he spoke, "Let me guess they also spread around the rumor." With that he was heading off towards his room, leaving her to deal with the men that were harassing Ariel. The poor white haired female looked so flustered and unsure what to say. They were wanting to know when exactly they planned on getting married, if they had slept together yet, and other stuff. And just as Iris had come out.... the younger of the pair was actually grabbing Ariel's breast. "Nice size. Will be a very good mother." he commented. Ariel was drawing away after that and was mumbling not to touch her.

Iris slapped his hands away and then growled at him he wings coming out and while one wrapped around Arial the other stood out at its full length "get lost before I tell my brother that you were grabbing on to her breast and harassing her" Iris was more then a little protective of her at the moment and her irritation with him was evident

"Calm down. I meant no harm. Just had to make sure that she was going to be a good mother. After all.... you two will be having children. An heir will be expected at some point during the marriage." the younger of the two spoke before he was walking off with the older man, who was swatting him upside the head. Ariel was thanking Iris for the assistance.

"it is not a problem Ariel really besides they had no right to corner you like that or to touch you like they did and if you tell my brother he will make it clear that he expects you to be respected above all else" Iris closed her wings and let them return to their normal hiding place

Ariel was looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Oh I don't want to see anybody get into trouble." With that she was giving a small curtsy before she was heading off so that she could return to her rooms.

"they won't since I snapped at him already Ian will leave it be but at the next council meeting we will bring it up and let them know that what happened was not ok and to make sure that you are not to be bothered" Iris wouldn't let her brother hurt anyone

Ariel was giving a small nod of her head before she was brushing some of her hair out of her face. With that she was retreating off to her room, although was pausing when she spotted those council members again.

Ariel just looked towards them for a moment but she more or less ignored them, just walked past them and headed for where she knew Ian's room was. Nope they wouldn't dare follow her there. With that she was actually walking into his room and was grateful to see that he was there as well. Not to mention she wanted to speak to him about something. More so for Amie and Raz, since he was the general of the armies and everything.

once she was safe Iris headed off to handle some things that needed to be taken care of while everyone else settled in and rested up

The next few days had gone by quietly enough. In the end Alaric had agreed to Iris request although with a small stipulation of his own, that they didn't sleep in the same room. At least not until they were married. If one asked then he was going to explain that it was just apart of his culture, an engaged couple didn't sleep in the same room until they were married. This way the pair were able to actually get use to one another, without feeling forced into anything.
Alaric was as usually out in the sparring field at the time, more like as usual, working on getting his strength back, and there wasn't anything more for him to do. While he was sparring, Ariel was standing on the balcony that was connected to her room, just enjoying the breeze at that point in time. Although it wasn't long before Amie was coming up out of nowere and was speaking to her softly about something. Just letting her know that she had been keeping tabs on her father, that it seemed like he was still camped out somewhere, he hadn't moved at all. Well that was good to hear.

Iris had seen that he was working on getting his strength back and decided to help him so she was often on the sparing field with him. this time she had two swords in her hands and stood ready for him to start so that they could get the session underway. the training was good for her as well as him as it allowed them to expand their abilities as warriors. Ian walked up behind Amie and Ariel and then cleared his throat "ladies I hate to interrupt but Ariel the dressmaker is looking for you and Iris and I told her Iris was sparing with Alaric but she insisted I tell you to come and meet her"

Alaric did have to stop to take a breather now and again but things were definitely going a lot better than what it had. Unfortunately, which could possibly be a good thing as well, none of his memories had started coming back at all. Ariel was looking over towards Ian as he came up before she was giving a nod of her head at his message before looking towards Amie, who was mumbling, "I'll go get Raphael or Rose, they could give you a better opinion on anything....girly."

Ian kissed her head before heading out the councilors were working with him and Iris to make sure that when the attack happened they weren't sitting ducks. so far all of the outlying villages have been moved to within the castle walls. Iris walked over and touched his shoulder "your getting better and stronger thats good" Iris was more then pleased with him for getting stronger

Ariel was drifting off so that she could go and talk with the dressmaker, although she had to wonder why the woman was so insistent today. Honestly Ariel really disliked impatient people, but she would never voice it. Nope she would leave that to Rose, as the woman was coming up beside her. Alaric just looked at her for a moment in time although he really didn't say much of anything at that point in time, just took a drink of his water.

"so what do you want to work on next?" Iris set her blades down and then looked at him before stretching a little before she looked over at some of the guys who were making catcalls at her. Iris figured they didn't know who was was or couldn't tell because her back was to them.

the dressmaker wasn't being insistent her dress was done and she wanted to do the final fitting for her today so she could focus on the queens as well

Ariel was walking into the room and just looked at the dressmaker for a brief moment in time. Oh yeah it seemed like this was the final fitting of the wedding dress, and she wasn't quire sure how she felt about it. No if anything the council was being very pushy about the wedding itself, in particular between Ian and Ariel. Yet again the other two had insisted on holding off a bit, at least until Alaric was in better shape.

Back
Top Bottom