Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel just looked towards him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint smile, although she didn't really say anything at that point in time. No there wasn't much to say at that point, instead she was just taking another sip of the tea.

"Are you alright, Lord Ian?" Ariel questioned after a moment in time as she glanced up at him for a brief moment in time.

"of course I am just going over everything I was just told and trying to come up with some way to get around my damn father, if my sister marries it would have to be to someone she either loves or who knows it is all fake and just intended to be until she is crowned and named queen" Ian smiled at her lightly from where he was standing

Ariel looked at him for a moment in time but she didn't say anything at that point in time, was just thinking about how they could help, but she wasn't sure at all. Unless of course the people who signed off on the will as well, as the witnesses to the will being written on his death bed, were to veto against it. "Well well.... it is a surprise to see you two here." came a familiar voice, which had Ariel giving a shudder and about spilling her tea on herself. Seemed like the angel of corruption had been hanging around the demon realm, and was now seeming to show himself. "My lady, looking as beautiful as always." the male cooed with an almost deadly grin as he was walking towards him, actually stroking her cheek as if he were a lover, and was studying Ian.

Ian shifted ever so slightly he was more then ready to attack the male if he felt any fear or other strong negative emotion come off of Ariel "you know it is rude to just show up in someone's home without their permission"

"But I've been here the entire time." the angel chuckled before he was giving a dark grin and before Ariel realized it, he was pulling her to her feet and just drawing her to his chest. "I'm bored. Lets dance." he cooed after a moment in time before he was sweeping away with the startled female. One could feel the corruption that seemed to radiate off of him. Anybody that was close would slowly feel themselves being infected by it, slowly losing all rational thought. "Let go." Ariel spoke after a moment in time, and went to try to get him to let go of her wrist, although it wasn't quite working out.

Ian stepped in and removed her from his grip one arm going around her and pulling her close to him protecting her "in this kingdom when someone tells you something you listen even if you are an angel or a god and I will kindly ask that you not touch my fiancé" yes Ian knew what he had said and no he didn't care he liked her and they got along well so he figured that marrying her wasn't a bad thing

Ariel just stepped back into Ian after she had been drawn away from the lunatic although was a bit shocked by the male's words. The angel of corruption was giving a laugh before he spoke "Oh how sweet to hear that my dear queen is finally getting married." Although as he was about to step forward towards them he would find the form of Raphael standing between them, a dagger against his throat, and a dark look in her eyes. One of his hands seemed to be on her breast, a hand that had been reaching out to grab ahold of Ian. "I suggest that you quickly remove your hand from my person, otherwise you will lose the hand in general. After that you are going to turn around and slither back to whatever hole that you climbed out of." Raphael spoke in a dark voice, and Ian could see the male visibly pale and take a step away, before he was actually vanishing.

Ian kept his arm around Ariel as he glared at where the male had once been standing "is there a way to keep him out of this castle?" Ian didn't want the male coming back but the fact that he was scared of Raphael was a good sign that meant he wasn't going to worry to much about Ariel being alone in the castle as she always stayed close to her

"Probably not. He tends to go where he pleases, when he pleases." Ariel spoke in a soft voice although she was just covering her ears when Raphael turned around, already know the dark smile on the woman's features. "I can always take care of him." Raphael cooed in a dark tone, her eyes glittering at that point in time. "Oh and also.... you have a small problem." she cleared her throat and gestured towards the door where a few of the council members had been standing, and had heard Ian state that Ariel was his fiance. Well that was going to spread like wildfire now.

Ian sighed and gently dropped his head against Ariels before speaking "we will handle it late but do me a favor if he shows up here again or near Ariel end him otherwise for the time being leave him be we have bigger issues to handle at that moment"

Raphael was looking towards Ian before she was giving a nod and spoke, "I can do that. Or one of the others. None of us would ever leave our queen alone." With that she was giving Ariel a kiss on the forehead and wandering off.

"lets go and eat dinner and then we will talk ok" Ian wasn't going to order her around but he could tell that she was a little shaken up at the moment and he also wanted to get away from the advisors

"O....Oh....Umm... Yes.... Dinner." Ariel started before she was clearing her throat a bit before she was giving a nod of her head, and putting on a gentle smile. "Yes lets go get some food." she giggled before she was looping her arm through his so that they could leave.

Ian then guided her to where they would be eating thankfully it was only himself,Ariel, Iris and the others who were guests eating in that dining room so once Venus headed to bed they could all talk in private

Ariel was following after him and was inclining her head towards the others in greeting once they entered the dining room. Venus was just finishing up her food when they arrived there and Dominique was just about to leave with the child to get her into bed.

Raphael was entering the room as well and going over to speak to Rose and Lance quietly, which had the pair frowning but they were giving nods. "I'll let Andrew know when I see him." Rose mumbled after a moment in time before they were all going to their seats. Venus was getting tucked into bed, which allowed the adults to speak about whatever it is they needed to talk about.

once everyone was settled Ian informed them of all that had happened and the news they had been given "while I know that taking over and then stepping down after being crowed and giving it to Iris would be the best it is also the most complicated as well and I would like everyone to give suggestions if they have any please"

Andrew just listened to what was being said before he spoke, "Or you could speak to the advisors. Have them temporarily name you as King. You be king for say like a month, which gives time to write a will. And in the will basically state that after the month, or how ever long you decide, Iris will be named queen. And make sure that it is stated that there are no catches to her becoming queen." He was going over and sitting next to his twin and wrapped an arm around her, just examining her wrist gently from where the other angel had grabbed her. There was a faint bruise but it was vanishing.

Ian nodded his head "that could work but I am to marry as well, our father is insisting that we are both married and since he isn't here to physically force us he is doing so through his will

"Well... You've basically already stated that Ariel was your fiance. Even if it was to protect her, that has already started to spread around the palace." Andrew spoke after a moment in time. Yeah he had heard about it from a maid before he had heard about it from anybody else. Although he knew that it wasn't true, after all his sister told him everything.

"yea I was just trying to protect her I wasn't expecting the damn advisors to be standing there when I said it" Ian felt bad since they were going to have to figure out what they were going to do

"I'm well aware. " Andrew spoke with a faint chuckle as he just held his twin, who was just listening to everything silently at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom