Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"Oh...." Ariel spoke in a soft voice before she was just studying the charm bracelet for a brief moment in time, and just reaching out towards it, and towards whoever was residing within the charm bracelet. She informed them that she was needing somebody for a small task, a task of retreiving an item. Who answered the summon, she wouldn't really care.

instead of a female charm activating this time standing before her was a male who bowed to her "my lady I am Arin what is it you need of me"

Ariel just looked at the male that suddenly seemed to appear. This had her speaking in a soft voice, "I.... umm...." With that she was just giving a shake of her head. No she wouldn't see these people as just people from a charm world, dispensible for something so meaningless. "Lady Ariel's prized possession, a necklace from her father, was taken from her by the man named Apocalypse." came the voice of Dominique as she walked up, Venus following along behind her happily.

the male nodded his head "and you wish for me to go and retrieve it, mistress?" Arin looked at her and waited for her to confirm what he was suspecting.

Iris smiled at them both lightly from where she was sitting but at the time her attention was on Ariel and the male who was standing before her

Ariel just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "I wish for the necklace back but.... I do not wish for you to do something you don't want to." With that she was just shaking her head a bit and wrapping her arms around herself tightly. No this just brought back memories of when she had first been stuck around that vile man and a few of the people that she had befriended, and had watched be killed. "I.... Forgive me...." she spoke before she was picking up the hem of her skirt and hurrying off, tears falling.

"Don't mind her much. Long before she met any of you, she was Apocalypse's slave, taken from her family shortly after she was born. While there, she ended up befriending some others that were there. Ren and Lash, a dragon demon and a warlock. Apocalypse had tried to force the guys to take advantage of her, as a "birthday present" when she turned eighteen. But they both told her that they weren't going to make her do anything she didn't want to do. While she is a queen, and people follow what she says, she prefers that they follow what she says out of choice, not because they want to. Such as myself. I would voluntarily but my life on the line for her, and that isn't because I am her guardian, it has nothing to do with that. I would do it, because I want to." came the familiar voice of Raphael as she walked up towards the group, pushing her hood down.

the charm had vanished when she had said that was what she had wanted. and Iris looked over at her "that charms don't work that way it took me some time to handle that fact as well since they can't be killed they will do as ordered. when he returns he will have her necklace. since it is something she holds a deep connection to he will be able to find it and if he gets hurt getting it back time in their world will heal him with no scars left"

Raphael gave a faint smile before she spoke, "I'm at least glad you understand the gentle soul that my queen is. She hates sending people to do something that will lead to them getting hurt. This is why she leaves it to Andrew to direct the army. Should there be war, the queen steps down and the Royal General steps up and fills her shoes when it comes to that."

"its just how they were made I had no part in them being forged they are older than any of us here" Iris then stood and brushed the back of her dress off before taking a few deep breaths to steady herself

Raphael looked for a moment in time before she spoke, "Anyways lunch is ready, you should get back to eat as well." She was looking back towards the palace for a brief moment in time, towards where Ariel had ended up fleeing. Needless to say, Ariel did end up colliding with Ian on accident and ended up just apologizing to him, not even looking up to see who she had run into. Nope she was apologizing regardless of who it was.
"Watch where the fuck you are going. Do you even know who you just ran into." came an unfamiliar voice. A male's voice. A visiting noble it seemed that was there to ask for Iris' hand in marriage, and had no idea who the white haired female he was speaking to so rudely was. Or slapped. Yeah the male had actually had the audacity to slap Ariel after she had taken a step away from Ian and finally looked up. Obviously she had apologized loud enough for this male or something, but man was he stupid.
"I.....I'm sorry Lord Ian...." Ariel spoke in a soft voice as she was lowering her head. Man and she had just gotten done crying to, only for the tears to fall again. But fuck that noble had slapped her rather hard.

"it is fine your majesty there is no need to apologize to me" Ian gently touched her but he had spoken her title loud enough that the male who had slapped her heard and realized he had just slapped royalty" Ian then motioned to his sister who had seen the whole thing and was fuming angry "feel free to talk to my sister but she just saw you slap the queen of the angles and her best friend so you may have a hard time getting her to listen"

Ariel was just looking up for a brief moment in time when Ian spoke, although she was actually moving into the male without realizing it when the other noble shifted and moved a bit towards them. It wasn't long before the male that was visiting was clearing his throat before he was speaking, "I apologize for my manners. My actions were nothing more than an accident." With that he was actually going over towards where Iris was at to speak to her, to inform her that he had been sent there by his father to ask for her hand in marriage. Ian would find that Ariel was clinging to his shirt, and she was trembling from head to toe at that point in time.

Iris looked at him "and what makes you think I would agree to that after your behavior just now. you had no right to slap her whether it was a worker here or a Visiting queen" Iris was furious and it was quite obvious that she was pissed over him hitting Ariel and was more than tempted to let one of her guardians know so they could deal with the male since she knew the others wouldn't take kindly to her being attacked

Ariel just listened to what was being said although it wasn't long before she was letting go of Ian and running over to the dark haired male that walked up, a confused look on his features. Andrew was just blinking a bit as he held his quivering twin to him before he spoke in a gentle voice, "It is okay sweetheart." He hated seeing her so afraid which had him thinking for a moment. Oh yeah he had come there to pass on a message to her as it was. "Oh yeah I forgot the original reason I had come looking for you. Well two different things. One of the coma patients woke up in the infirmary, and one of the pregnant maids has gone into labor. And she doesn't really want any of the male doctors around her at the time." Andrew spoke after a moment in time. This had her looking up for a moment in time, her attitude seeming to go from being frightened to asking him why he didn't say something sooner. "Oh and Uncle Lucifer is here as well!" he called after her as she ran down the hallway, heading towards the infirmary. Now that was almost a scary thing that Lucifer was there now as well.

Ian tapped her brother's shoulder and then pointed to his sister who was now well and truly yelling at the male for his behavior as he had apparently said something stupid to her after she had snapped at him "should I keep my sister from killing him or would this be a good lesson for all the nobles to learn?" since he hadn't grown up with his sister he didn't know if he should keep her from blowing up even more then she already was

Andrew looked over for a moment in time before he questioned, "What did the moron do? Actually scratch that don't answer it." With that he was actually going over and stopping Iris for a moment in time. "Iris, you are to be a queen. You need to approach matters like this more gently. And you must not make a complete fool of yourself. Servants are watching and listening, now they will become afraid of you, because they don't understand." He was turning his attention towards the stammering male before he spoke, "It has come to my attention that you, a visiting noble from far away lands, have struck a visiting royal from another kingdom. That is not acceptable, no matter the excuse. A noble does not behave like that, so what do you have to say for your actions." Yes he was making it clear as day what the man had done wrong, which had the servants that had been listening slowly coming to realize what he had done to anger the queen.
With that he was looking towards Iris before he spoke, "You are the Queen of this realm, he is your quest. You must now figure out an appropriate punishment for his action. Due to the nature of it, since it was only a slap, it cannot be an inhumane punishment. Make him apologize, or tell him that for the next so many hours he has to do whatever Ariel says without question."

Iris took a deep breath and it was easy to see that while she was still angry she was calming down and listening to Andrew "allow Ariel to decide his punishment as his offense was against her but after he has severed his punishment he is not welcome back in this castle for two months" Iris could and often did hold a grudge so this would give her time to fully cool off from it and not want to kill the male on site. Iris then turned and looked at the staff and gave them all a smile before heading off to talk with the head cook as she had wanted to talk to her about a formal dinner of sorts later that week "if you will all excuse me" Iris did look at Venus "would you like to join me in speaking with the cook about some desserts for dinner and the party that we are having later this week?"

Andrew gave a gentle smile before he spoke, "I shall do just that." With that he was looking over towards the staff who were just watching before they were all hurrying off so that they could get back to work. This was going to take a bit, it seemed like they were a little untrusting of her, but that would change. It always did. Especially once they saw that despite her being mad at this man, she would do nothing more than speak to him. Venus looked at Iris for a moment in time before she was looking at Dominique, who was giving a nod of her head, encouraging the child to go with. "But big sister?" Venus questioned after a moment in time. "I'll join you guys later, I'm going to go and take a shower. Until then, have fun with Iris." Dominique spoke with a smile.

Andrew retreated back over to Ian before he spoke, "You know... Ariel has actually been considering this whole arrange marriage thing. Deciding that saying yes would be easier than arguing with the council against it."

"it is her choice but I know and my sister will tell you the same, is if I marry it will not be a show when people are around it would be the real thing" Ian wouldn't push her into it and didn't want her feeling trapped.

Iris took Venus's hand and then walked her down to the kitchens so that they could talk to the cook about food

Andrew gave a soft chuckle before he spoke, "I am aware of this, as is Ariel." With that the pair would find themselves walking off, and Andrew was leaning against the doorway of the infirmary just watching. It was amusing to watch his sister scold people at times, especially in the infirmary. Right now it was the injured soldier that was trying to get back to his feet because he was "fine" despite the fact that he had reopened his wound. He obviously knew about it but was just that set on getting back onto the field.

"Stop. You are only going to hurt yourself more. If you don't take it easy, if you don't rest you are going to make it worse. I can heal it but you will still need to rest for a few hours, to make sure that everything is fully healed. If you don't, your leg is going to be permanently mangled, which means that you will not be able to be a soldier anymore." Ariel spoke in a gentle voice, after the doctor had failed to reason with him, just putting a gentle hand on the man's chest and getting him to lay back down.

Ian walked in behind him and just watched everyone in the room, while he knew they were all wanting to get back to work he knew they needed to rest and recover rather then push themselves and become of no use to any of them

Andrew just watched for a moment in time before he was pushing off of the wall and walking up behind his sister. "Oh Andrew." she spoke after a moment in time and looked at him. He spoke to her softly before she was giving a nod of her head then he was backing away once again and she went back to doing her job. Just the smallest of touches and injuries seemed to begin to fade away as if they had been nothing.

Ian looked at the soldier who had been arguing with the medical staff "if you are brought here you listen to their instructions we would rather you remain a soldier then not make sure once you are cleared to go back that everyone knows this"

Ariel looked over for a moment before she was giggling and spoke, "He is good to go now. Soldier, try standing up. Slow but steady, and take a few steps. If there is any pain at all, sit down and rest a bit longer. And don't try lying about it either, I can tell when a person is lying." With that she was drifting off to help a few others, the worst injury was the poor man had had part of his face clawed off, and was actually lashing out at anybody who got close to him. "Don't be afraid. I'm here to help you." Ariel spoke in a soft voice, not even seeming phased by the sharp demon claws that had cut into her arm. As long as she stayed calm, then the patient would usually find themselves calmer as well.

Andrew just watched before he spoke, "This is our queen. Always a busybody. Even if she is sick or injured, her people, or those that are injured, come first. I remember a few years ago, she was taken hostage by somebody who wanted to be a vicious warlord, but failed at it. Even though his solders were her enemy, she still helped them. In her doing that, they came to lend their strength to her. For somebody seemingly so weak and fragile, her kind heart is what helps her in the long run. I'm grateful that it remained that way....even after all the torture endured because of Apocalypse."

Back
Top Bottom