Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"I agree not many would have turned out as she did and if you want to make a threat about keeping your sister happy there is no need" Ian looked at him and smiled he would do everything he could to keep her happy if they married since he wanted to be that she never felt sad again

Andrew gave a faint laugh before he spoke, "I'll state this once. While I'm deadly when it comes to my sister being hurt...the ones you have to be careful of are Rose and Raphael." With that he was looking at the man that his sister had been helping, and was watching as one of the doctor's was taking off the bandages of his once shredded face, to find that it was just fine.

Ian nodded his head "I figured as much" Ian then looked over at a maid when she came up and asked him some questions and knowing the staff needed to learn to trust his sister he sent her to speak with Iris about it since he really also didn't' know what his sister would want to do

Andrew went back to leaning against the wall although it wasn't long before he was looking out the doorway when he saw a familiar figure walking down the hallway. Seemed like Lucifer had finally shown up, and drifting behind him happened to be that of somebody else. A very familiar green haired female. Well Ariel was definitely in for a surprise that was for sure. Who exactly was this newcomer? The daughter of Poseidon, Kirsty, whom was a very close friend of Ariel's. She had gone to Aetherial to visit the female only to find that she wasn't there, so she had come with Lucifer to the demon realm to say hello and tell her the good news. "Ian, this is Kirsty. She is the daughter of the greek god Poseidon, and this is Lucifer. Lucifer, Kirsty, this is Prince Ian." Andrew spoke after a moment in time.

Kirsty examined the male for a moment in time before she spoke, a slight accent in her voice, "So you are the one I heard mention of earlier. Evidently there is a rumor going around that there is to be an arranged marriage." "Bah it was stated by some council idiots that weren't eventually actually members of the council. Still say you should have let me kill them." Lucifer grumbled after a moment in time, which had Kirsty commenting that that most definitely wasn't the way to make demons trust him. With that she was giving a bow to Ian before drifting into the infirmary and walking up behind Ariel, covering the female's eyes gently.

Ariel was a bit startled although was turning around and smiling brightly, before wrapping her arms around Kirsty in a hug. "Oh I'm so glad to see you!" Ariel cooed happily after a moment in time. This had the green haired female giving a faint laugh before she was drawing away to hand something to Ariel. A wedding invitation it seemed. "Oh are you and Wyatt finally getting married?!" Ariel exclaimed happily which had Kirsty giving a faint laugh before the Greek demi-goddess spoke, "Yes we are. I went to visit you in Aetherial but you weren't there, then Gabriel explained everything that has gone on. I'm so glad you are okay."

Ian chuckled "talk to Iris if that is what you want to do she is the ruler here not me" Ian didn't mind if he wanted to kill the false council members but that would be up to his sister as this was her kingdom.

"Maybe I'll just do it anyways and blame it on somebody down in the dungeons." Lucifer spoke although he was getting smacked in the back of the head by his daughter as she seemed to come up out of nowhere, folding her arms across her chest. "You will not be doing that father." Rose spoke after a moment in time, and was just shaking her head a bit before she was giving him a hug.
Sure enough as they were talking about the council members, the real ones were walking towards the group. They seemed almost annoyed with something, although it was a bit hard to tell what. Oh yeah something that they had read in the former king's will. The man had evidently been very adamant about his children getting married. Very adamant. Basically stated that the council would be in control, even while Iris was queen, until she was married.
"So we were looking in the king's will and.... well he has basically stated that both you and your sister are to get married, otherwise you have no real power. We've already talked to Iris about this as well. While she is queen, until she is married she is only queen in name, and you already know it is difficult to go against what has been written." one of the council members spoke. Of course despite that, they weren't going to take power away from them, at least not completely. They were bound by the written words, and would have to make it known that they were in charge, but at the same time they were allowing Iris to act as queen.
"If my son has not married by the time my daughter has become queen, then he shall be stripped of his rank until he has wed." one of the council members spoke and showed Ian the will, although it was clear they were annoyed. Obviously the former king had been a little mad at Ian stepping down as prince, and was in his own way punishing him with this will. A will signed in the presence of the gods, it was like breaking an oath that was made, not a good idea.

Ian sighed and then rubbed his face "Iris isn't going to be pleased and if you spoke to her while she was with Venus she will have hid her displeasure to keep from upsetting her" Ian took his fathers will and growled a little "damn man always trying to mess with our lives its not as if he didn't do enough damage when he sent Iris to live with that madman" Ian then looked over at Ariel and her friend and wondered if they knew any way to get out of this mess without pressing people in to things they don't want to do or are not ready for

"Yes the little one was with Iris at the time." the male spoke after a moment in time. Andrew was actually snagging the will for a brief moment in time and was studying the names at the bottom of the page, seeing which gods had signed off on it. Although this is when he realized that they weren't even gods that had signed off on it, a small frown decorating his lips for a brief moment in time. "This name right here.... this is the name of the angel of corruption. If he signed this as a witness, it is going to be difficult to try and get our way around it." Andrew spoke with a frown before looking over at Ariel and Kirsty as they came over and was pushing the paper back to Ian at that point in time.
"What was that about?" Ariel questioned after a moment in time, and Andrew was explaining. Although when he got to mentioning the angel of corruption, there was that own frown that was forming on her lips. Once a valid general but he had fallen into darkness to far, and there had been no helping him. Now he had taken to hunting down the angels one at a time, trying to get them to fall. Hell his own daughter.... he had forcibly taken her wings, although that didn't stop Amriel much at that point in time. If anything, that kept her away from the darkness, away from the vile man that was her sperm donor. Yet the one person he had never been able to corrupt even once was that of Ariel.
"Well that makes things difficult....." Ariel spoke in a low voice, and Kirsty was wrapping a light arm around her friend's shoulders. Man it was bad enough that they had to deal with Apocalypse, but now this other asshole. Wait until the group found out that they had joined up.

Ian nodded his head "we need to figure something out a way around this while we have talked about agreeing to the suggestion made to us but Iris has no one like that, that I know of" Ian leaned against the wall and rubbed his neck a little and wondered if his sister could marry someone for a short while and then divorce them and still keep the power or if his father had seen that happening and put a clause in as well to prevent it

"Or.... there is something else we could do to get around it. State that you want the throne back. Speak to Iris and have her officially renounce the throne to you, and you marry. Once that is done, you write your own will and step down, allowing Iris to take over once again. Seems like a lot of back and forth but.... it would work. Loop holes all around, and it states nothing in this will about it." Andrew spoke after a moment in time, before he was looking over at his twin, who was speaking to Kirsty quietly at that point in time, the green haired female just chuckling faintly.

"true we could do it that way but my father was a tricky bastard there could be more to it further on in his will and without seeing the whole thing there is no way to really know" Ian looked at the girls and chuckled a little with a smile. he then turned and looked at the advisors and spoke "thank you for telling me and I will let you know what we plan on doing as soon as we have figured it out"

"I have personally looked over the entire will, and I can attest that there is nothing in it that would prevent you from doing something like that. While your father was tricky, I doubt that he would think of either of you coming up with an idea such as that." the advisor spoke after a moment in time, before he was giving a bow and walking off.

"glad to hear that since I really don't want to have to sit and look through it all. is there anything else in his will besides that that could come back to bite us in the ass later such as what happens if say Iris divorces her husband and such?" Ian wanted to know so they could plot and plan accordingly

The advisor was giving a shake of his head before he spoke, "Nope not that I read anyways. I doubted your father thought that through. While he is bright, he isn't that bright." With that he was giving a faint chuckle, before he was adding "Besides if you become king and make your own will, you can state that she doesn't have to marry."

"true we will talk and figure out what to do and let you know as soon as we have" Ian wanted to speak with his sister to see if there was some way to do what they needed without getting in to trouble or causing problems later

The advisor looked over before he spoke, "You don't have much time. There is a deadline. And until the will is fulfilled, or my suggestion is heeded, which will be the easiest to do, then myself and the council will be in control. Everything she wishes to do, will have to go through us. Granted we advised her to come to us with ideas anyways so we can give input as her council." After all that was the councils job, to advise. But at the current point, they had the ability to veto anything that she wanted to do. Anything and everything.

"I know but we won't take long I promise and the sooner I have a chance to talk to her the better" Ian however didn't want to bother her right then since she needed to do something that she would enjoy for the time being and spending time with Venus seemed to be it

The advisor was giving a nod of his head, before he was walking off, leaving them alone at that point in time. Ariel was just watching before she was turning towards Kirsty as her friend was stating something about having to get back to her fiance. "Love you dear. Should you need my help, you know how to call me." Kirsty spoke and was giving Ariel a kiss on the forehead before she was vanishing.

Ian looked over and Ariel and smiled a little "well just when things were calming down they spiral out of control once again" Ian knew that getting this fixed was going to be a bigger headache then it needed to be thanks to his father

Ariel looked over for a brief moment in time before she was shaking her head a bit before she spoke, "That is how life is. Sadly." With that she was pushing some hair from her face before she was looking towards a few of the soldiers that were slowly getting to their feet. They didn't move far though, just testing their balance first before they took to walking. And the mother that had been having pregnancy difficulties was perfectly fine as well.

Ian nodded his head a little and then pushed from the wall when a maid came up to tell them that dinner would be served in an hour. I an thanked her and then let her know to make sure everyone was aware of when dinner was so that no one missed out on eating.

Ariel looked over for a brief moment in time as she was brushing some of her hair from her face, and sitting down on one of the chairs that was in the room. Man she was exhausted at that point in time. Using magic while stuck with Apocalypse and now here. Yet again... when it came to helping those in need, there was no way she could walk away.

Ian walked over and handed her a warm cup that held a fresh brewed tea "here this will help you feel a little better and not so worn out" Ian knew the mix by heart so it wouldn't hurt her and as a way to prove to those around that he wouldn't harm her he had his own cup as well since he had poured them both from the same pot of tea

Ariel looked up at him for a moment in time before she was accepting the cup of tea with a soft thanks, and was taking a small sip from it. Well all of the soldiers that had been in the infirmary were on their feet, and leaving the room. The room, which had been full, was now slowly beginning to empty.

"dinner will be soon and then you can go and get some rest" Ian wouldn't ban her from the room but he also didn't want her overdoing it and passing out on them.

Back
Top Bottom