Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel just looked over for a moment before she was speaking to Andrew about something softly, which had him giving a slow nod. Yeah he was in agreement that things were going to get far worse before they got better. "Should I sent message to Amie and Raz?" he questioned her in a soft voice. This had her giving a small shake of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "No I want them to remain in Aetherial, or if they come here to assist with their father, I want Lance and Lucifer to return."

Ian looked at the others and then leaned back in his chair and tried to figure out a way out of this mess with out things getting totally out of control

"Well well, everybody is gathered in one place. How lovely." came the familiar coo of the angel of corruption as he seemed to be waltzing into the room as if he owned the place. Well this wasn't a pleasant surprise whatsoever, and Ariel could only shudder a bit at the darkness that seemed to radiate off of him. "Seriously... didn't you learn your lesson the first time." Raphael spoke from where she had been standing the shadows, pushing off the wall and striding forward, standing between him and the others. The angel was giving a faint laugh before he was grinning, "I just wanted to say congratulations to the happy couple. Oh and... my lord is very happy for you both as well."

Ian had moved as well and was currently standing in front of Ariel blocking the males view of her and to offer her some comfort knowing that she would feel better knowing that no one was going to let him get close to her. what had Ian blinking a bit was when his sister shot out of her char and rounded on the angel it seemed his sister had had enough trouble to deal with for one day and was calling on the castle itself to throw the male out "get out of my home now"

"Afraid that is a no can do. See.... I am here as an official guest. I am here as envoy for my lord. An envoy cannot be kicked out. I also came to retreive something that was taken." the male spoke with a small grin before he was taking a step backwards. Who would have figured that he had managed to free Damian, who was now standing next to him all of a sudden. Ariel was actually on her feet and clinging to Ian at that point in time, since Andrew had moved so that if he need to draw his sword he could.
"Lady Iris, Lady Ariel.... you two are wanted by my lord." the angel hummed after a moment in time before he was commenting that they still had jobs to fulfill. That they still had to become mothers to the children of Apocalypse and Damian. And how it was a great honor that they had been chosen.

Ian wrapped his arms around her and then lowered his head so he could quietly speak to her "summon your charms if you need to Iris won't mind." Ian then looked at his sister when she spoke

"I don't care what your lord wants you are not welcome here and neither are any of his other envoys if you don't believe me feel free to ask my council what they think" Iris knew they would stand by her on this since the men hated his master as much as she did and during their meeting they had agreed not to accept anything from the male or anyone he sent there .

"Last time I checked.... while you are queen.... You have no real power." the male hummed with a small giggle. Man the angel seemed to know everything that was going on at that point in time, it was almost terrifying. There was a small grin on his lips as well before he was turning to leave, although was looking back towards Iris for a moment before he spoke in a rather dark tone, "You are nothing more than a half-breed. You are not fit to rule over this kingdom. And soon enough.... we will watch the demon kingdom fall because of a weak and pathetic ruler."
Andrew just watched for a moment in time although this is about when he realized that he couldn't even sense Lance and Lucifer. Which meant that they had left, but he could sense the two newcomers, although none of the others besides Raphael and Ariel could sense them, and Rose where ever she was. Ariel was peering around Ian for a brief moment in time before she was letting go of him and running past him, and avoid that of Damian and the other angel, to collect with one of the cloaked figures that came out of the shadows.
"Well well, seems like we have a whole party here. Good to see you again Raphael." a masculine voice spoke and one of the figures was pushing his hood down, black as night hair and red eyes. Raziel, the angel of death. The figure that Ariel was hugging and swept the cloak that she was wearing over the white haired female, to hide her at that point in time. The hood was pushed down to reveal another black haired, red eyed figure although this was a female instead. Amriel, the angel of mercy. These were the twin children of the angel of corruption.
"Father. Leave. You are not wanted here." Raziel spoke in a rather harsh tone of voice as he was striding forward towards the male, and telling them in a rather harsh voice to return to whatever hole they had crawled out of.

Iris kept her opinion about his words to herself but she worked with her council til they figured out how to fix this mess her father had put them in.

"Not like it will matter. Soon enough. This kingdom will belong to that of my lord." the angel spoke with a small smirk before he was looking at Damian, and the pair were vanishing. Ariel just shuddered a bit as she clung to Amriel, who just had her eyes narrowed towards where their father had been standing.
"Raz." Amriel ended up speaking after a moment in time, which had him looking over towards his sister for a moment. This had him giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "Soon sister dearest. Soon." With that he was turning to face the others and spoke, "I hope you are all prepared. Apocalypse marches upon us. And it seems like he has gathered many demons to his side as well. Demons that were exiled by your father, demons that don't believe this kingdom will last."

Iris moved and slammed her fist into the wall. she couldn't command the army unless she had power and while the council worked with her they wouldn't authorize military force unless they had a reason to. Iris ground her teeth and then went looking for Alric to make him an offer and see if he would be willing to help her

Ariel just watched for a moment in time before she was looking up at Amriel, who was giving a grin. "So glad to see that you are unharmed. I was so very worried when I had heard you had been taken." Amriel cooed after a moment in time, which had Raziel mumbling that she had ended up having a minor freak out, and had beaten the crap out of Lucifer, not like Lucifer cared at all.
With that Amriel was releasing Ariel, and gently pushing her back over towards Ian before she was stepping forward. "I am Amriel, more commonly known as Amie, and this is my brother Raziel. With permission from our queen, we shall assist how we can."

"thank you but right now we have bigger issues then having assistance the council won't move the army out not without a leader and since neither my sister or myself are married we don't have a fighting chance against the males army"

"My Queen. With your permission. I wish to tap into the Mark of the Beast should it come to that." Amie spoke which had Ariel looking over for a moment in time. The Mark of the Beast was more or less a curse that had been placed on her by her father. It more or less sent her into a rage, turned her into a berserker. She could dish out damage, and take a lot of it as well. Although.... there was the risk of the corruption setting in, and there was a risk of her hurting a friend. She couldn't tell the difference between friend and foe most of the time, but that is where Ariel came in. If she gave permission, it activated her own rune that was on the woman's arm, which helped keep her sanity. Ariel was giving a nod before she spoke, "Permission granted."
Raziel looked over for a moment in time before he scoffed, "Well I guess we'll have to take care of this threat if your council doesn't want to pull their heads out of their asses. Your guests will mobilize their army and fight your battles." Yes he did say it loud enough where the council member that was eavesdropping could hear. With that he was looking towards Ariel for a moment, who was just gesturing towards Raphael. She was the one who made the decisions at that point in time.
Raphael was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Lets call in our army that isn't within Aetherial and have them come here to assist in this fight."

Iris knocked on Alrics door and hoped he would be willing to listen to her and help her and this kingdom out but she didn't know if he was going to be willing to help her out or not

Alaric wasn't even in his room at the time, actually he was outside sparring with a few people. After some of the torment that he had dealt with while being with Apocalypse, he was slowly working on getting his strength back. And he was taking to sparring to help with that, least he be useless again if there was another fight.

when she couldn't find him in his room Iris headed out to speak with him and find out where he was. once she had she made her way to the sparring area so that she could speak with him

Alaric was sitting on the ground just sipping at some water at that point in time, slowly. He was a bit out of breath but was pushing that aside, just looking up for a moment when he heard one of the others mention that Iris was there.

Iris walked over and smiled slightly "can we talk somewhere private please I have a rather big favor to ask of you and just so you know you can say no and I won't be upset" Iris was going to ask a big favor of him but if he refused she wouldn't be up set

Alaric looked towards her for a moment in time before he spoke, "As long as we can stop by the kitchen so I can grab a snack, I'm starving." With that he was getting to his feet with a slight groan.

Iris steadied him "of course your still recovering I wouldn't want to put that at risk" Iris looked at him and hoped that he was going to be ok

Alaric spoke, "I need food first and then we can speak. Unless it is absolutely dire and cannot wait." With that he was making his way off towards where the kitchen was and was speaking with one of the cooks, stating he was just looking for a small but light snack.

"it can wait till after you have eaten so don't worry" Iris picked up and apple and cut it for him to go with his food as the sugar from it would help him build some strength back up as well

Alaric gave a chuckle before he spoke, "We can walk and talk." With that he was munching on an apple slice before he was grabbing the sandwich that had been given to him.

Iris nodded her head and once she was sure they were alone she spoke "my father has made things more complicated then they need to be to spite my brother and I. he set conditions on me ruling and having power. he is ordering me to marry"

Back
Top Bottom