Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

the dressmaker smiled "welcome your majesty I finished your dress early this morning and I just want to make sure everything it fitted like it should be and then you won't have to come back here for anymore fittings" with that she went and pulled the cover off the dress and standing before her was a floor-length silvery white hand beaded bodice dress

Ariel was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I don't believe that we will have to worry about having any more fittings." It wasn't as though she typically put on weight out of the blue, or even lost it. She was examining the dress for a moment before looking towards Rose who was giving a small nod of her head. "And the veil that goes with it? Were you able to get that done as well, or not quite yet? If not, not a huge deal. I remember you mentioning wanting to have one as well." Rose commented after a moment in time and was pushing her queen forward gently.

"yes Majesty I was able to finish it and it is attached to the crown that her majesty Iris lent you for the wedding" once they were ready she helped Ariel get in to the dress and secured it so that she was sure that everything would fit properly.

Ariel was allowing the woman to help her into the dress and was just examining herself in the mirror at that point in time, before looking at Rose for a moment. "I wonder what my parents would be thinking right now." Ariel spoke after a moment in time. This had Rose speaking, "First they would be wondering why you are marrying a guy you hardly know, then shrugging it off and declaring that as long as you are happy they don't care. The same reaction as Andrew basically."

the dressmaker giggled a little "Ian is a sweet boy he would always come and sit with me when he was but a lad you don't have to worry about him hurting you, he will cherish you till he dies"

"I doubt he would try anything." Rose spoke although was falling silent at the look that she got from Ariel. After that the red head was speaking, "Oh yeah we were suppose to tell you by the council that they need the dress final fitting done by next week. They are very insistent on the wedding, and they have already planned it for next week during the full moon."

"which dress Lady Ariels or Lady Iris's?" the dressmaker was nearly finished with Iris's but hers had more red in it than any other color as demons always had red in their dresses when they got married. while Iris's was all white all the embroidery was done in different shades of red and looked stunning so far

"Oh sorry, Ariel's dress. Iris and Alaric have a few months before they are getting married. Waiting until Alaric is in better condition than he is now." Rose spoke after a moment in time before she was looking towards Ariel before she was questioning if she was going to have Andrew walk her down the aisle. Yet again this had her wondering if demons still did that. Angels still did that, had a male family member walk the bride down the aisle to offer her to the groom. Either the father, grandfather, or brother, in some rare cases an uncle. All depended on who was alive or available.

the woman nodded her head "well it is done I would like if your majesty is ok with it to add a little red some of the flowers on here at the base are roses its tradition in the demon lands to have red in the dress and if you are ok with it I would like to make some of them red like real roses" the woman wouldn't do that unless Ariel was truly ok with it since it was her dress but this would show she was embracing some of their traditions and him some of hers

Ariel was giving a slow nod before she spoke, "Not to much red though please.... red is a.... violent color." But yes she would adapt to those traditions, and she knew that the dressmaker would respect her wish. Add in some red to keep with that tradition, but not as much as what she would any other dress. With that she was turning to look at herself in the mirror before she spoke, "Rose I wonder.... if that guy from the bracelet managed to find my necklace."

"why don't you ask him miss" the female then touched a grand total of six roses five on the skirt and one on the bodice of the dress. however, the red wasn't dark and violent but a pale and beautiful color like the red in a sunset one that wouldn't make her think of blood but instead of a new day just beginning

"I am still getting use to this strange bracelet. I am unsure how to get ahold of them. I'll speak to Iris about it." Ariel spoke before she was looking in the mirror. Now this color red, this was bearable. It was from a sunset, a beautiful color.

this had the female smiling and giving her a gentle hug "I may not get to say this at the wedding but welcome to the family little one" with that she was shooing them both out so she could get back to work on the other dress and they could get on with their day

Ariel was managing to slide out of the wedding dress and was putting on her other dress, before hanging up the gown. She really didn't want anything to happen to it, and it was definitely safer with the dressmaker.

once they were headed out she let out a sigh and then leaned back against the door and closed her eyes for a moment before heading over to her room to get some more sleep before starting up working again

Ariel was walking into the room before she was giving a soft smile, and was walking over to sit on the edge of his bed. "I was wondering.... what are the traditions for your marriages? Other than having red on the dresses." she spoke after a moment in time.

"well there aren't many the red is the biggest it symbolizes the bond that is to be forged between the couple, another is that the couples usually refrain from sexual contact the night before the wedding and the female undergoes a spell that returns them to their virgin state for their wedding night, and those are the only two that I know of why" Ian looked at her and while he was glad she was asking he was also curious

Ariel was giving a small nod of her head before she was just questioning in a soft voice, "Would you be opposed to my brother walking me down the aisle? It is a tradition for us. Usually it is the father or the grandfather that offers the bride to the groom." If he was against it, then she wasn't going to argue it all.

"no, I don't mind at all you are embracing one of our traditions it is only fair that I embrace one of yours" Ian smiled at her and then stood up and walked over and kissed her head "and don't worry about our wedding night I won't push you to do anything your not ready for ok"

Ariel was just giving a faint smile before she spoke, "That is good because.... Andrew wouldn't have given you much of a choice in the matter. He would have done it anyways." She was giving a small nod at his next comment before she was looking down, just holding onto her dress skirt with both hands for a brief moment. A small shiver passed through her but she was shaking her head a bit. None of those thoughts! No flashbacks of the past or anything. Not happening.

Ian wrapped his arm around her and hugged her close “like I said no pressure to do anything until your ready” Ian knew what she had been through and he wasn’t going to cause more bad memories

Back
Top Bottom