Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Venus was currently standing next to her sister at the time, just holding her hand and watching happily as the whole wedding went on. Although it wasn't long before Dominique was scooping her up into her arms so that she could see better. The young child was giggling a bit before she spoke in a soft voice, "They look so happy." This had Dominique giving her usual smile before and she was nodding her head, although outside of that she didn't say anything.

after she finished with the ceremony mother nature handed them a seed and softly gave them instructions on how to plant it and where to plant it in Ariel's kingdom. the female had given them a mother seed this seed would grow a special tree that would live and bloom every year so long as the rightful ruler was seated on the angelic throne. she would give one to Iris and Alaric when they wed as well and should they take the vile man down then whoever took over would get one as a coronation gift

Soon enough the wedding was over and Ariel was just standing next to Ian, looking at Mother Nature as she came over to hand them a seed and was giving them instructions on what to do with it. After that she was looking around at everybody else that was there before kneeling down as Venus ran over to give them hugs.

Ian scooped her up and hugged the little girl close while keeping an arm wrapped around Ariel. Mother nature smiled at the little girl but made no move to touch her as she knew how easily scared someone could become by a strange trying to pick them up

Venus was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Congratulations big brother, big sister!" With that she was smiling happily before scrambling out of his arms and running over to Dominique as the black haired woman had come over. She was allowing herself to be swept up by her biological sister, and was just looking at the other strange woman for a moment in time.

smiling she introduced herself them them all and while she knew Ian and Ariel would know who she was it was better that those gathered there knew who she was as well

Most of the people that were there knew who she was, even Venus figured it out after the woman had introduced herself. Although had the child speaking, innocently considering she really didn't understand what she had said wasn't very nice to say. "Isn't that the lady that daddy said was an old hag? What does hag mean anyways? Is that like.... pretty?" Venus spoke after a moment in time which had Dominique shaking her head before she spoke, "Venus, sweetheart. Lets not repeat what daddy says about people. What he says isn't nice. Calling a woman a hag isn't very nice at all.... hey don't look sad okay, you didn't know any better."

this had the female chuckling a little bit and then rubbed the girls head "it's ok little one I know your father doesn't like me so I mainly ignore what he says about me besides when your as old as nature its' self it does make you old" Atura smiled at her lightly as she knew the females father hated her mainly because she had refused to give over her powers and server him and had very easily put him in his place at that time

Venus was giving a slow nod although she didn't really say anything after that, just buried her head into her sister's shoulder. Now she just felt like she had been mean, which hadn't been her intention at all. "Dommy.... is daddy a mean person?" Venus questioned her sister in a soft voice, which had Dominique tilting her head before the elder woman gave a sigh. "I'm not going to lie Venus. Daddy is a very mean person who has hurt a lot of people yet again.... I'm not so innocent myself. I have done the same thing... under his orders."

Iris smiled and then Hugged the older female lightly asureing her she was always welcome there “let’s go eat and celebrate” Atura asked to speak with the two privately before they headed to eat as she needed Dominique and Venus to know how powerful the child really was

Dominique was looking over towards the woman for a moment in time before she spoke, "I already know what you want, you are just wanting to see how powerful my sister is. I will never allow somebody to do anything like that again. She is strong but being so young her body can't handle it. I refuse to see her in bed for a week because of it." With that she was continuing on with her sister, and soon enough even Altura would find that she couldn't sense Venus' abilities at all, being shielded by that of Dominique.

“That is not what I am wanting I already know how powerful she is just by looking at her but you both need to be aware of how strong she truly is” Atura didn’t need to test the child and never would need to test her but her sister needed to know the truth about her power

"Oh I am aware. I have been more than aware. Who the hell do you think has been keeping it shielded and hidden from their psychotic father. I would rather her not get turned into a guinea pig like I was at her age. As long as father thought her magic was... limited, she was safe." Dominique spoke before she was turning on her heel and walking away with the child in her arms, and they were headed off to go get some food.

"you sister is a goddess born in a human body she will need a tutor one to help her learn to control her growing powers and someone who can take her somewhere safe to train if you are both willing I would like to do that and I can help you as well" Atura wouldn't force her and she would give Venus a charm to bring her to an from her realm so she could still be with her sister

"I don't want to leave big sister. And I don't know what a goddess is, but I don't like it. They are mean and evil." Venus mumbled after a moment in time before she was scrambling out of Dominique's arms and running off, heading off towards where Raphael was at.

Atura chuckled “she will make an amazing goddess when she gets older” Atura wouldn’t force her to leave her sister and if Dominique wanted to come with her for her training she was more then welcome

For the time being the pair were just enjoying the rest of the night, as was everybody else at that point in time. The night went by quickly enough, and without much incident whatsoever, other than a few minor arguments. Ariel was standing next to Ian while he was talking to a few of the guests that had come to visit from another region of the demon realm at that point in time. She was dismissing herself after a brief moment in time so that she could go over and speak to Andrew.
One of the visitors was making a comment to Ian about his wife and how he found it a bit rude that she had gone off to talk to another man. One would find it funny that a person thought that Andrew was just some random guy that she was talking to.

Ian looked at the male and then spoke "I am not worried considering the prince she is talking to in my brother in law and her twin brother" Ina had with one statement put the male in his place but also informed them of who Andrew was at the same time. Ian then called over to Andrew and Ariel asking them to come and join him in speaking with them.

The twins were looking over when they were called over which had Andrew offering his arm to Ariel. She was picking up the hem of her dress and venturing back over towards them, which had Andrew giving a short bow. "I am Andrew, Lord General of the Angel Armies, and Brother of the Queen. Pleased to meet you all." he spoke after a moment in time. Well once again.... somebody was put in their place rather quickly. The male's mouth was opening but nothing was coming out which had Ariel questioning him on if he was alright. Andrew was giving a faint chuckle before he was looking towards Ian and spoke, "When things are more calm here.... we will have to take you to Aetherial and officially introduce you to everybody."

Ian nodded his head “looking forward to it but your right things need to settle down here first before we can risk heading back” Ian didn’t like that things weren’t safe and that they had to stay even if he did want to take Ariel home and settle there

Andrew was giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "Although, hopefully things will slowly start to get better." Although there was an annoyed mumble coming from him at the sudden arrival of the dear angel of corruption. No the man wasn't there hostile, although he did have a cheshire grin on his lips. Seemed like he had a present for the newly wed couple. "We'll take it from here." came the familiar voice of Amie as she seemed to come out of nowhere and was standing in front of the man, Raziel at her side. Honestly Andrew could only imagine what was in the box that he was holding, but from the whine that came from one of the hounds.... he had to guess it was something dead.

Ian moved closer to Ariel and held her close to him. Ian was more then a little shocked when Atura walked over and joined the two girls who were blocking the males path

"You Goddess Bitch cannot interfere. You have no right to interfere with anything." the angel of corruption was humming before he was handing the box over to Raziel. The angel of death just looked at it for a moment in time before he spoke, "You and your master are more sick and twisted than I had imagined." A child was within the box, an infant to be exact. A dead one. A rather sick and twisted gift that was for sure. No he wasn't going to inform his queen what was in the box. Amie was folding her arms across her chest before she spoke, "Now that you have given your gift.... you can leave. You are not welcome here. At all."

“No intention of interfearing in this matter but as for you calling me a Bitch I can get involved in that but I respect Iris and Ariel to much to damage their home” Atura couldn’t get involved in his sick gift giving act but for insulting her she could and would if he pressed his luck

The angel of corruption was giving a faint chuckle before he spoke, "I'm not afraid of you Goddess. Because the moment you actually interfere.... means that we can get our own gods involved." Ariel was just listening for a moment before she was drawing closer to Ian as the male actually took a step forward, although it wasn't as if he really managed to get far. Nope not with Amie and Raziel drawing their weapons out of nowhere, which had the angel stating that they had broken a rule of having weapons on them within the ballroom. "Nope. We are exceptions. We were asked to act as guards. Which means.... we are allowed to have weapons on us. Just as the other few within this hall that act as guards."Amie spoke.

Back
Top Bottom