Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ian nodded his head "thank you for letting me know I would hate to wake up and Ariel be gone without knowing where she was" Ian then looked over when he heard someone shout and then chuckled "that Nobel is going to lose a hand if he doesn't quit grabbing my sister chest" Ian knew this wasn't the first time today but he had a bad feeling that if the male did so while Iris was standing with her intended that all hell would break lose

"It would look very bad if Iris or her fiance, or even yourself were to do anything though." Raphael spoke after a moment in time, although she was blinking a bit when Venus seemed to run up out of nowhere just as the man had decided to grab Iris again. Well that wasn't something an innocent child should really see, which had the spirit that was usually following her around seeming to manifest more into a physical form and going between that of Iris and the male. "You are not her intended, and you are being adulturous in front of children, kindly knock it off." the spirit spoke. A gentle warning. As a spirit of light, they wouldn't do anything at all. They were mainly for defense and healing.... but already Dominique was on her way, she had been following after Venus anyways after the child had decided to run off.

Iris knelt down and hugged Venus and then asked her if she wanted to go and see the puppies that had been born that morning?" Iris knew that getting Venus away from the male before he said something she didn't need to know was key.

Ian nodded his head a little "I know but I wish someone would do something" Ian had heard about what the male had done to his own wife and he had been furious with the male

"I never said that you could fucking leave." the male spoke after a moment in time, and actually had the audacity to grab ahold of Venus since she was closest, or at least attempted to. Nope instead he ended up grabbing ahold of Dominique, as she just seemed to come out of nowhere.

Iris scooped her up and held the little girl close "close your eyes little one and block everything out" Iris then headed off to where the pups were so that way when Dominique went off on the male she wasn't near her. and the fact that she had said where they were going, so her sister would be able to find them

Venus was just giving a nod and doing as she was told, just burying her head into Iris' shoulder. Even Ariel was retreating closer to Ian briefly before she was deciding that she was just going to leave.

Ian walked her out of the hall and down to where they could both relax "don't worry you won't have to see what happens"

it didn't take Iris long to get where the pups were and then set Venus down and spoke "ok little one we're all safe and look there are some puppies"

Ariel was giving a nod and following after him, although looked at a few of the guards that came up to them. Guards that were usually talking with Ian whenever she saw them together. Friends she supposed.

Venus was opening her eyes and was giggling when she saw the puppies, running over to them happily.

Ian instructed the males where to head knowing by the time they got there Dominique would have dealt with the male.

Iris smiled when she saw the girl run over and that she walked over as well and just watched her smiling

"Probably no point in sending them that way." Ariel spoke in a soft voice although she was a bit startled when a couple of other guards came running up out of nowhere. Informing Ian that there were some unwanted visitors at the main gate.

"true but better to be safe then sorry" Ian then looked at the two who had rushed up and spoke "go and guard my sister and Venus no one but Dominique or my sister intended ar to get close to them unless you know they are one of my wife's people" Ian had made sure all of her guards had been introduced to all of theirs so that they knew who they were

This had the guards giving a nod before they were rushing off. Ariel was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was turning around, just facing where the entrance would be, wrapping her arms around herself for a brief moment in time. "He's back." was all she could say after a moment in time before she was taking a step backwards.

Ian caught her and wrapped his arm around her "the shield is up and has been since last week, while we can't stop gods and angels from coming and going he can't enter the castle without my or my sisters permission as the shield hasn't been updated to include you just yet my dear" Ian didn't like that he was there or that his wife was scared and ready to bolt.

Ariel was a bit startled when he was wrapping his arms around her, but was turning around to bury her head into his chest, just clutching his shirt. Raphael seemed to drift over after a moment in time and spoke, "I'll go and speak to him for you if you so wish." "And tell him to basically fuck off. I want to go with and watch this happen. I've got a thing or two to say to him as well." Dominique cooed as she came over with a slight grin on her lips.

Ian nodded his head "feel free I am going to take my wife somewhere away from him so she can calm down some" Ian then scooped her up and then headed out of the area so that he could get her calmed down

Raphael was giving a nod before she was turning on her heel, her cloak forming around her as she headed off. Dominique was sweeping after her so that she could go and talk to the man as well, and hopefully get him to leave.

Ian looked at Ariel and hoped that she would be ok. once he got to his office Ian set her back on her feet and then brushed her hair out of her face "take a couple of deep breaths"

Ariel just looked at him for a moment in time after she was set on his feet and was giving a small nod of her head.

Ariel was just looking at him before she was giving a nod f her head before she was actually drawing away from him and sitting down on the couch that was in the room.

Once she was settled Ian walked over and knelt in front of her and took her hands in his “do you wanna head out today instead of tomorrow?” Ian wanted her to feel safe and from the looks of things at that moment she didn’t feel safe. He could feel her shaking and it worried him

Ariel just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke in a soft voice, "I.... I don't know." No the person she wanted at that point in time wasn't there. He had already left to return to Aetherial. At that point in time the person she really wanted around was her twin. Not that Ian wasn't comforting, it was just that twin bond tended to help calm her so much faster.

Ariel looked at him for a moment before she spoke, "He is already in Aetherial. No.... I'll be fine." With that she was just shaking her head a bit and fidgeting with her hands a bit. After a moment in time she was speaking, "I'm going to go to the infirmary." There were injured there. That would get her focus off of that of the situation at hand.

"I'll walk you there" Ian trusted her with his life but the male not so much he wouldn't put it past him to try and get her while she wasn't being watched by someone

Back
Top Bottom