Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel looked at him for a moment in time before she was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "I would love if you would." With that she was getting to her feet with a soft smile before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Ian smiled at her and returned the kiss and then gently took her hand in his own and walked with her down to where she wanted to go so that way she could treat those who needed it

Ariel followed after him towards the infirmary, and were speaking to a few of the guards that were standing around. More like they were watching out the window towards where Apocalypse was standing, and attempting to argue with Raphael and Dominique.

Ian didn't like that he was still there but he was thankful that so long as he and his sister didn't want the male in the castle that he couldn't enter it. "so Ariel typically members of my family who marry go away for a week or so to be alone is there anywhere you would like to go?"

Ariel was looking at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Oh.... I.... Um...." With that she was shaking her head. No she had no idea at that point in time and glancing out the window had her giving a faint shudder. Thankfully there were a few soldiers that were bringing up a rather injured man. Okay it was good for her anyways, it got her attention away from what was going on outside.

Ariel looked towards Ian for a brief moment in time before she was turning her full attention to the man, helping him over to one of the beds.

Ariel worked with people for a while, and it wasn't long before Dominique and Raphael seemed to walked into the palace once again, and it seemed like Apocalypse had finally left. Dominique was brushing her hair out of her face and speaking with Raphael in a low voice about something.

Raphael just looked over for a moment in time before she spoke, "Well he has just basically declared war against us, and stated that he wanted to play a game. Our top five fighters against his top five warriors. If he wins then we will surrender our kingdom to him on top of.... Iris and Ariel would both bear him a child and essentially become his sex slaves, along with myself and a few others. You, Dominique, and a few others he named would become his slaves." Dominique was just folding her arms across her chest before she spoke, "Which means we need to figure out who will be our fighters."

"Iris should be one she holds a special weapon that thankfully only she can wield as for the others I don't know and we are putting a lost of trust on him keeping his word" Ian didn't trust the male farther then he could throw the man "what if we got a god involved not to attack but as a mediary to make sure he holds to his end of the agreement"

Dominique shook her head and spoke, "No that would be a very bad idea. That will not encourage him to keep his word at all. He doesn't care what the gods say. He would sooner kill them all. As for that special weapon, she would be stupid to use it at this point in time. He wants to see what his opponents are made of. He wants to see how strong we actually are. Which is why I'm sitting it out because I don't want him to know the extent of my powers at this point in time." "I'll fight." came the familiar voice of Rose as she walked up with a grin on her lips as she stood with a hand on her cocked hip.

"if she knew how to activate it but as far as I know she doesn't so she would be wielding it as a normal scythe" Ian looked at Rose when she walked up to them "I still don't like this there is no way to make sure he keeps his word and we all know that he will cheat to get what he wants most"

Rose was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Then I suppose.... We have to be just as tricky." With that she was giving a faint smirk then looking over towards Raphael for a moment in time. Raphael was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I'll see if I can get ahold of Dream, I'm sure she'll assist."

Ian was a little confused as to what and who they were talking about ut he also knew that his wife needed to get out of there fo rthe time being so that no one could hurt her or force her to go anywhere with out one hell of a fight

"Our friend Dream is what we call a doll mage. She can create dolls to look like exact replicas of a person. Actions, speech, everything is identical." Rose explained briefly.

Raphael was giving a nod before she spoke, "Why don't you accompany her to Aetherial, this way you can meet her people. And it is safe there. I can masquerade as her for a short time, at least until I get word that you two are there safe."

"I know she wanted to go and see her friend who had a baby she was planning to head out tomorrow" Ian would love to go and see her home but he didn't want to take away going to see her friend either since that would be cruel and mean

"Persephone. Although.... you guys would probably be safer going to visit her. She is in the realm of Valhalla and one can only enter Asgard with the current queen's permission." Raphael spoke after a moment in time.

"yea I would but she doesn't want any men seeing her right now and I am not going to press the issue besides I can and will defend myself while I know Ariel won't because she has a kind heart and doing so would go against the very fiber of her being"

"I mean you could go with to Valhalla, you just wouldn't be able to enter the room where Persephone is. I'm sure Eternity would show you around, or even her husband. Possibly one of her children." Raphael commented after a moment in time.

Ian shook his head "no besides it is best that I show I trust her unless she personally asks me to come with I am not going to insist on going with her"

Back
Top Bottom