Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"Is that something you want.... a child? Isn't that a wife's job.... to bear a child for her husband. If you want one...." Ariel spoke in a soft voice although she wasn't making eye contact with him at that point in time. She was clutching her skirt tightly although annoyed with herself, and actually found tears falling down her cheeks. If anything she was upset with herself. For being afraid to speak her mind, even thought it was somebody that she trusted. It was the same with even her angels.... she still acted as though she were afraid. "I'm sorry...." she whispered.

Ian lifted her face up so that he could look into her eyes "when the time is right Ariel not before and when it is something we both want. and as for the saying a wife's job to me that is a load of bull, it is a husbands job to be supportive of his wife and her wishes I can tell that you are uncomfortable so until you are things can wait" Ian wasn't going to rush or push things

Ariel just looked at him for a moment before she was giving a shake of her head. "No.... I am not uncomfortable. And.... It is something I want..... With you.... nobody else." she spoke in a soft voice after a moment in time as she was looking up at him fully. After a moment in time she was drawing away so that she could go back to grab stuff to pack together so that they could get going.

Ian stooped her before she could get too far from him and pulled her into his arms and hugged her close. "never be scared of telling me what you want no matter what" Ian held on for a little longer before he walked with her to their room

Ariel looked st him before she was giving a small nod then spoke "I will work on it, and it does help that you are patient with me." With that she was taking his head and following after him.

Ian chuckled a little and smiled "it was the one thing that annoyed my father the most in life was how patient I am I think Iris is the same way while she has his temper she had learned over time to temper it as well so she mostly thinks before she acts"

Ariel was giving a soft smile before she spoke "You remind me a lot of one of my old friends, Marcus. He was very patient as well." There was a brief look of sadness across her features though.

"of course my dear" Ian shifted so that they were walking side by side with his arm wrapped around her so that they could make it to where they needed to go

Ariel lead him over to a mirror and was speaking softly. A young woman with black hair stood before them, with a colored ribbon tied around her head, around her eyes. The mirror shimmered and she was leading him through the mirror, and to their new destination. "Welcome Lady Ariel, Prince Ian, my mother waits." The young woman spoke as she stood before them, a soft smile on her lips. A young man walked up beside her and was taking her arm gently. "That is Sage and Theiss, children of Eternity. Sage is a seer, and blind." Ariel explained.

Ariel followed after them although it wasn't long before Sage just seemed to stop walking which had Theiss stopping next to her. The blind female was looking back for a moment before she spoke, "You two left at a good time. The fighting is about to get far worse. The original vision I saw your people lost but that is before.... the Valkyrie stepped in to help." It wasn't long before four other woman walked towards them. Three of them were wearing armor, while the other was wearing a gown. One of the armored had short black hair and had a broadsword at her back. Another had long blonde hair and had a spear in hand, and the final armored woman had medium length brunette hair with a pair a daggers at her hips. The fourth woman had pink hair and was giving a gentle smile towards them. "Lady Eternity, thank you so much for having us." Ariel spoke as she gave a curtsy. "Formalities thrown out the window at this point. Dusk, Evie, Chrysta, go and join the fray." Eternity spoke and the three armored woman gave nods before they headed off.

Ian called out to them as they headed out "find Iris and tell her that her sister sent you this will earn her instant trust in you since we don't need mistrust at this time" Ian knew that hearing that Ariel had sent them would assure his sister that they were there to help and keep that evil man from getting ahold of his sister and wife.

This had Dusk giving a thumbs up before they were disappearing so that they could go and help with the situation. Dusk and Evie were powerful warriors that one didn't typically want to mess with, then Chrysta while she was a strong warrior, her strength lay in her barriers. Her barriers were very difficult to break, they could even withhold being hit by the Behemoth a few times, and that was typically impossible to do.

Ian watched them go and then looked back at the other female "I hope they are able to help this man is determined to get ahold of my sister and my wife and will kill any who get in his way" Ian hoped that Iris and her intended decide to change their wedding date and move it up but he didn't think they would since they had put a lot of plans in to motion

"Sadly for him.... Valkyrie cannot die. When we are killed we return to Valhalla where we go into a stasis for a while before we are back." Eternity spoke with a faint chuckle before she was turning around and gesturing towards the palace, a way of telling them to follow.

"that is good to hear granted I hope they don't die" Ian didn't want them to have to deal with that as it would make him feel bad. Ian then walked with Ariel into the palace following Eternity

Eternity was giving a soft laugh before she was looking over towards her children as they drifted along as well. "Sage, please be a dear and keep an eye on them. Any visions about the war, tell me right away. If I need to step in to assist our allies, I shall." she spoke after a moment in time which had her daughter nodding. It wasn't long before a dark haired man was coming up and wrapping his arms around that of Eternity. "Welcome Ariel, it is good to see you again." the male spoke. This had Ariel inclining her head before she spoke, "Good to see you as well Kalona."

Ian watched the interaction and decided to base how he acted towards the people based on how she behaved around them. Ian knew that Ariel was cautious around people so if she was comfortable around them then he knew they were good people and people worth being around

Who would have figured that after a moment Sage was drifting over and commenting that she was kidnapping Ian for a brief moment in time. This had Ariel giving a nod of her head before she was watching Sage take Ian's hand, and draw him away. "I want to show you something. I have seen the problems you are dealing with at your home. I am not sure why I have, yet again it started after Iris and Ariel became friends. I see the future of close friends, should I so decide. I saw the issues you are dealing with when it comes to her being named queen. How she has to get married. There is a loophole to this." she spoke after a moment in time after they were more alone and she was turning to more face his general direction, and was more or less quoting part of the will. More information that she had gotten from Ariel who had seen it, and asked her to look into a bit more. "Ariel asked me to look more into this. A particular phrase that more or less stated that there was a hidden treasure that would allow a person to be named ruler, regardless of blood or even marriage." Sage spoke after a moment in time.

“Huh that is news to me and I am surprised none of the advisors said anything about it to us” Ian wasn’t shocked but he did suspect that things were not going to go as planned no matter what anyone said or did at that moment in time

Sage looked at him before she spoke, "Because if they find it they could become king or queen. Regardless of blood, whoever finds it shall become the ruler." With that she was holding out her hands towards him once again. Although it wasn't long before she was tilting her head for a brief moment in time towards the doorway just as her own brother came into the room. Who would have figured that the male would be coming up and tying a ribbon around the wrist of Ian and Sage, connecting them together. "Got your bracelet?" he questioned his sister, who was giving a nod and showing him. "Be careful. I hate when you do stuff like this." was all Theiss said before he stepped away. Sage was turning her attention back towards Ian before she spoke, "Trust me. Let me show you where to find this treasure. You may take it for yourself or show your sister."

“I have no wish to be king that title goes to my sister” Ian never had an interest in the title the fact that he had gained a similar title when he married Ariel didn’t bother him at all

Sage gave a faint smile before she spoke, "Then it shall be your job to show Iris where to find this. I would leave Asgard to show her myself but..... I have never been outside of my home." With that she was giving a faint smile before she was grabbing the ribbon and speaking something softly, and the two of them were vanishing away. Soon enough Ian would see that they were in the demon palace, incorporeal and invisible to all. More precisely they were in the past, to the point where the king had decided to do this, and had taken to hiding the treasure.

Back
Top Bottom