Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel looked at Luna before she spoke, "Sage is blind so you will be her eyes. And she is prone to visions, which often times can be crippling so just keep an eye on that." With that she was giving a gentle smile before she was stepping away from Sage and going over to Ian once again. All the others could return now, if Luna so decided to accept her job.

Ariel was just watching them leave before she was looking up at Ian before she spoke, "Persephone wants to meet you by the way."

"Tomorrow morning. She says she wants to meet you tomorrow morning. She is exhausted today." Ariel spoke after a moment in time before she was taking his hand so that she could take him to their room.

While this happened, Sage walked along with Luna although she did pause for a moment when she heard the voice of her brother yelling after them as he jogged up to them. "Sage. Be safe. If you need anything at all. Call for me. I will come and help as well." he spoke and was giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Ariel lead him to their room and was pushing open the door. She knew her way around asgard quite well, not her first time being there. Wouldn't be her last either.

"I was very happy to go and see the baby. She was so adorable. And it was nice to see Gabriel as well, he was here for a brief little bit as well." Ariel spoke after a moment in time as she was going over to the closet and pulling it open. Not a very big closet but it was magiced, so all you had to do was state what you were looking for and the size, and it would give you options. At the time she was looking for just pajamas. With that she was explaining the closet to that of Ian so he knew as well.

Sage walked along beside Luna before she was looking at her and spoke, "When we get to the other world I am wishing to go to the demon realm and find Iris. There is something I need to speak to her about but I have never met her.... and I do not know what she looks like."

Ian nodded his head as he listened to her speak and smiled at the look on her face as she spoke of the baby

Luna nodded her head “it won’t be hard to find her once we get there”

Sage gave a soft smile before she questioned, "May I call you Luna, or is there something else that you wish to be called?" "Princess. Stay safe while you are gone." one of the guards spoke as they approached the portal that would allow them to leave, which had her giving a gentle smile. "No need to worry, Lady Ariel is confident in the abilities of Miss Luna here, and I trust her judgment." Sage spoke.

Ariel was definitely happy talking about the baby and it really had her wanting one ever more at that point in time, which she was actually mentioning to Ian. That she did want to have a child with him.

“Of course you can call me Luna” Luna walked with her through the portal and in to the demon realm

“All you have to do is let me know when love”

Ariel looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "We still have yet to sleep together as a married couple.... We could umm.... try tonight." There was a faint flush on her cheeks as she said that though.

Sage was giving a smile before she was following after her, although she was hesitating before walking through the portal, finding herself clutching onto Luna's arm without really realizing it.

Ian pulled her to him gently “if that is what you want my love you know I won’t rush you”

Luna smiled and once they were through she quieted her to Iris

Ariel looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Yes that is what I want." She was leaning into his arms gently at that point in time before she was turning around so that she could lean up and kiss him on the lips.

Sage followed after her, just listening to all of the noises around her. She was a bit startled at a few people that rushed past them, telling them to get the hell out of the way and to watch where they were going. "Don't be an asshole to visiting royalty." came a voice and Sage recognized it as Raphael, which had her smiling gently and giving a wave. "If you will follow me this way, I am sure that the young demon queen would like to meet our newcomer."

“Then I will be more then happy to help in that endeavor” Ian kissed her while holding her close to him before her rolled her under him.

When they got to where Iris was at they would walk in to find her making with her fiancé as they had been working on being affectionate with one another and a simple kiss had lead to her top being untied and his hands in her shirt

Sage followed after Luna and Raphael towards wherever Iris was at although it wasn't long before Raphael seemed to be stopping them. "Iris. You have visitors." Raphael called out after a moment in time.

Ariel looked at him before she gave a small giggle before she spoke, "I would hope you would be the one to help."

Ian chuckled and then went back to kissing her while working on stripping her of her clothes.

Iris pulled back and blushed a little before she fixed her top and then called out “it’s safe to come in”

Raphael was pushing open the door for the other two before she spoke, "Iris, this is the princess of Asgard, Sage." This had Sage giving a faint curtsy as she entered the room although she was just listening at that point in time before she was taking a small step forward. "Lady Iris, I don't mean to be rude but I feel I must get to the point right away. I hope that you will trust me, and just allow me to show you something." Sage spoke before she was explaining the phrasing in the will about the treasure before she was looking towards Raphael, who was casting a faint spell around them so that nobody else could hear. "I.... I know the location of this treasure. I figured since I was coming here to try and help a man named Damian, I would show you."

Iris's face darkened at Damian's name but at the same time she didn't blame her for trying to help him through "of course I am willing to trust you as you have one of Ariels guardians with you" Iris then looked at Raphael "can you keep the advisors busy for me please

Raphael was giving a nod before she spoke, "Of course I can keep the advisors busy." With that she was giving a faint smile before gently taking Sage's arm to lead her over to where Iris was after having Iris hold out her arm. With that she was moving Sage's hand from her arm to that of Iris' arm.

Raphael was giving a nod before she spoke, "Of course I can keep the advisors busy." With that she was giving a faint smile before gently taking Sage's arm to lead her over to where Iris was after having Iris hold out her arm. With that she was moving Sage's hand from her arm to that of Iris' arm.

Iris smiled at her lightly and then walked with her to where she wanted to go since she figured if she had come all that way it was improtant

Sage lead her through the palace, following where she felt the power emanating from. Eventually they arrived at the room where the scythe had been. "I dare not follow. But walk towards that painting and walk through it. Straight ahead is a box, and within it is a necklace. That is the treasure you seek." Sage spoke as she drew her hand off of the other woman's arm.

Sage just stood in the doorway of the other room although it wasn't long before she grew distracted by something and was wandering away, her hand tracing against the wall as she walked along. Thanks to the help from Ian, she knew what Damian's magic felt like and could feel him there. "So you are Damian." she spoke as she walked into a seemingly empty room. Ironically the room that Ariel and Ian had shared when they had been there.

Back
Top Bottom