Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Alaric just gently pushed her away after a moment in time before he spoke, "How about your go and announce that you found that treasure. Get yourself named queen so that the advisors stop trying to push this marriage. Then we can build up our relationship ourselves."

While this happened, in the end Ariel and Ian had ended up sleeping together. Although what they didn't realize is that the drug that had been given to her by Damian so long ago seemed to still be circling in her system, almost as if it had a mind of its own. It accepted Ian's sperm with no second thought, and should Alaric and Iris sleep together they would find the same thing happening.

Sage was curled up in the bed, sleeping at that point in time although she was lost in her dreams. Looking to see what Apocalypse had all done to the man that she was attempting to help although she wasn't getting much of anything. The creepy thing was that the angel of corruption was just standing in her room seeming to watch her, although it wasn't as if anybody could detect him at that point in time. "So this kid is what is going to cause problems for my lord huh...." he mumbled before he was taking out his sword. The only people who would detect him there were people that were loyal to Apocalypse.

What he didn’t know was that Luna had laid in her and was acting as a shield so even if he did stab her it would hurt Luna and not her.

Iris nodded her head and the. Kissed him once more “ I’ll see you later love” with that she headed off so she could get that all taken care of

Alaric was just giving a faint smile before he was going back to reading his book.

"I sense you there little spirit." the angel of corruption spoke before he was just going over and grabbing Sage by the hair, which definitely had her waking up. "So it is true.... somebody did cut our your eyes. Probably thinking that is where a seer's power is." he spoke after ripping off the ribbon that she usually wore. She probably would have screamed although the sudden punch to the stomach had her giving a gasp of pain. Okay she felt that, Luna would feel that as well. Soon enough the two were being taken away from the demon kingdom.

Crazy psychopath was arriving back in front of Apocalypse and dropping the pair to the ground. Luna would actually find that she was a separate being once again when they were dropped in front of the other man, who was just grinning. Apocalypse was actually getting up from his throne before he questioned, "Where did Damian disappear to?"

“I am right here my king I went to make sure everything was ready for our guests” Damian walked up and eyed the blind girl up and down with an evil grin

Apocalypse was just looking over for a moment in time before he was gesturing to the two woman, basically letting the men help themselves. "Bruises only. I don't want their skin marred to much." the man spoke after a moment in time, although this was being more directed towards that of the angel.

Damian walked over and grabbed sage pulling her to him “may I have the pleasure of deflowering her my king” Damian wouldn’t do anything to marr her skin but he figured she would be a fun fuck

Apocalypse was giving a nod of his head and was dismissing them, an almost devious grin on his lips at that point in time before he was sitting back in his throne. Sage was a bit startled and stumbling into Damian, since she had been in the process of retying her ribbon around her eyes.

“Well now for some fun” Damian the dragged her with him to his room. Since he had taken on the power Oder shadows the windows in his room had been removed so the only way out was his door

Sage stumbled along after him, although eventually she did manage to get out of his grasp. "I can walk myself." She snapped and folded her arms across her chest, although she was pausing for a brief moment at the blast of power from where their lord was. So it was true he was losing control.

Damian growled at her and then scooped her up and after shutting the door behind them he tossed her on the bed and proceeded to strip her of her clothes

Luna glared at the angel as if daring him to try and grab her

Sage was giving a shriek when he did ther, just falling onto the bed. Goddamn it this wasn't good at all but... her digging... she had found something. The sliver of light trapped away, and she had a hold of it. She just needed to coax it forward.

"Stop this. This isn't you. You aren't this person." Sage cried. Hey she could draw up his memories to show him who he had been, especially after he had left his former master. He had a lot happier.

“Shows what you know” Damian finished removing his clothes and then climbed on top of her. The light she felt was his refusal to physically harm an unarmed person. Now doing what he was didn’t phase him at all. With out warning or peeping Damian slammed in to her and started to fuck her

Sage was giving a cry when he did, tears actually falling down her cheeks. Well she had been a virgin, not so much anymore. "Stop. It hurts." She whimpered.

“It always does the first time but soon your body will get use to it” Damian continued to rape her but while doing so he tore the ribbon off of her eyes and the summoned his peers and gave her magical eyes they would allow here to see but the spell had to be renewed every year

Sucked for him that the magic didnt work on Sage, because she didnt want it to. She was cancelling out the magic, wanting to see him at all. No why would she want to see her rapist, yet at the same time she had a bad feeling in her gut. No vision yet but she was waiting for it to hit.

There was no overriding her power at that point in time. The benefits of her birth line. She couldn't cancel out magic used on others but she could become immune to magic used on her. There was no getting around it at that point in time. No she wasn't going to give into him. She didnt want her sight back, she preferred to live without it.

Damian kept raising his power levels while at the same time he was also pounding into her forcing himself deeper and deeper into her body with every thrust. Damian growled a little and then smacked her not hard enough to leave a mark but hard enough to break any concentration she had.

while Damian was doing that Luna was struggling against the angel of corruption as he dragged her out of the room. Luna didn't know what he had planned but she sure as hell wasn't going to let him do anything to her and if she could get out of there. Luna hated that he was touching her and she wanted him to let go of her

"There is no point in trying to force your magic on me. I'm not even using magic to cancel it out. Magic doesn't work on me. It never has." Sage spoke after a moment in time before she was actually taking to kicking at him since he hadn't tied her legs down at all. There was a small whimper when he was smacking her across the face. Maybe there was no helping him at all. She was most definitely distracted by the sudden vision, and it was a bit strange. Apocalypse losing his sanity and attacking his own men. Ouch Damian getting stabbed through the back. Although she almost felt as if she were getting stabbed, although this time wasn't echoing the cry of pain like she usually did.

Back
Top Bottom