Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Damian grabbed her legs and locked them down "now now you won't get away from me that easily and there is no stopping me" Damian smirked as he shifted a little and after pulling almost all the way out slammed into her over and over not stopping even when she begged him to or when she cried out in pain.

Luna managed to swing and slap the angel across the face "let me go asshole" Luna was more then a little pissed

Sage was already sobbing at that point in time, there was no denying that at the time. She was terrified and seriously regret ever thinking that she could help this man. Already she felt nasty and gross, and in pain. Hopefully this didnt result in pregnancy, she so didnt want to deal with that. Yet again they did have herb mixtures that worked out well for terminating pregnancies of taken within three days of intercourse. That thought kept a little sanity, but not much. "Let me go you monster!" She cried and was actually fighting to get her wrists free.

The angel gave a soft laugh before be spoke "I dont think so doll. You are mine now." Although he was pulling her to the side as Apocalypse was suddenly walking off and heading towards Damian's room. Not his concern. He was taking her to his room and throwing her to his bed, magic being used to oin her down.

"not going to happen my pet your mine" Damian slammed into her one last time as came deep within her filling her with his seed.

Luna let out a small cry when he tossed her on the bed but when she went to move she found that she was pinned to the bed "I belong to no one now let go of me"

Sage was giving a small whimper, tears falling down her cheeks. She was shaking her head before speaking "I am no pet!"

Not that Luna had much of a chance to do anything before Devin was slamming into her after ripoingnoff her clothes.

"you are your my pet and you will do as I say or face punishment for going against me" Damian growled at her and even though he had just cum in her he started to move again this time being even rougher then the first round.

Luna arched back and cried out when he entered her tears forming on her face

A few hours had gone by and the guys had lost definitely had their fill of the woman. Honestly one had to be shocked at how much cum a body could actually hold. Although now it seemed like it was time for supper. At some point in time Sage had ended up briefly blacking put although that was a mix of pain from the rough sex and the vision that hadn't made sense, and just being exhausted. "I brought food for you both as asked." A maid came into the room with a tray of food. At some point it seemed like Sage had been untied and was currently laying on her side.

Damian nodded his head "thank you your dismissed to go and join the other maids" Damian then moved the food to the table and then hauled her up and over to it so that she could eat "eat you need your strength since I am no where near don't with you but even i need some rest"

when the food arrived at the room she was in Luna ignored the male when he ordered her to eat somethign

Sage was a bit startled about suddenly being hauled up and dragged over to the table. This had the female stumbling ever so slightly, and actually briefly used him to regain her balance. "Oh isn't this cute." Came the familiar voice of Apocalypse from behind, which had her very self conscious considering she wasn't wearing anything at the time.

Damian stood up and bowed to him "my king I am just making sure my pet doesn't die from starvation plus I want her to have enough energy for several more rounds" Damian of course didn't care that he was naked in front of his king

Apocalypse was giving a smile although Damian probably wouldn't think anything off it. Eating we ent well enough and then suddenly Apocalypse decided he had to go and was standing up. Although he was standing behind Sage when he randomly decided to stab Damian in the shoulder.

Damian hissed when he was stabbed and then grabbed his shoulder in pain "what the hell my king if you needed something all you had to do was ask for it"

"That takes the fun away from it. I'll see you both in a few hours at supper. Dress nice. It will be an event to remember." Apcoalylse spoke although be had a dark grin on his lips at that point in time. Sage was giving a startled whimper feeling the cold of the sword against her neck.

"yes my king we will make sure to do as you wish" Damian watched him leave and after he had Damian closed the door and then pulled Sage back to the bed. while he didn't fuck her he did settle in behind her and pushed into her. after making sure her hands were secured so she couldn't escape he went to sleep his cock buried in her so that way when he woke up if he was really hard he could just fuck her without having to fight her

Sage did out up a small fight about being bound, and actually win that fight. A promise that she wouldn't run, not like she would get far anyways, and she was binding his wound. No she was still disturbed by the brief images that she had seen when that madman had touched her. In the end she ended up allowing sleep to claim her, as actually taking to curling back into Damian, regardless of if he was trying to turn her into a pet. Right now.... he was a comfort to the bad feeling she had.

Damian woke up an hour before they had to join the king for dinner and after a few quick movements to make it seem like he was starting to fuck her again to wake her up he got them both dressed and ready stressing that she had better behave or she would face punishment when they returned to the room that night

Sage was awake at his movement although it didnt seem like he was going to do anything at that point. Nope they were just getting up so that they could get ready. And yeah she was going to behave, it would be dumb of her not to. Soon enough a maid was coming to tell them that the king was calling for them. "Something bad is going to happen...." Sage mumbled, just faltering in her walking.

Sage was following after him although the closer they got the worse the feeling got. She was actually pulling away from Damian after a moment in time, wrapping her arms around herself. She could feel the vision wanting to come up, but it hadn't yet, which had her a little on edge. She wasn't quite sure how to react to that. Eventually she did end up walking after him once again and they were entering the room. Luna was there with the angel of corruption, currently sitting on his lap it seemed. "Finally the time has arrived." Apocalypse seemed to coo in a rather cheerful voice. Even his own daughter would probably find herself a bit afraid at that point in time.

Luna was growling at the angel and struggled to get free of him but he had an arm locked around her and no matter how much she struggled she couldn't get free of him. when Apocalypse spoke she froze a little not sure what was going to happen but his voice had her a little on edge. this was more unsettling than her not being able to tap into her powers. it seemed that the longer she was in the presence of this man the weaker she became power wise.

There was a strange alter at the front of the dining room, although it wasn't as if those that worked under him would find it strange at all. Sage was a bit startled when unknown hands were grabbing her wrist and she was pulled away from Damian. Just Apocalypse, but still it frightened her. And his direct contact with her arm as they were walking to the alter is what had that bad feeling turning into a vision. "You can't!" Sage actually yelled at the man and was tearing her arm away from him, stumbling away from him, although ended up stumbling into the alter. "See I have the blood of an elemental, an angel, basically all the races.... now I just need the blood of a mystic." Apocalypse spoke and his sword was slashing out, catching her across the arm. Well he hadn't stabbed her but the cut itself was still quite deep, although she didn't seem to notice that. No sitting on the alter when that happened and his words that the ritual was complete had her just clutching her head. A dark god was going to rise. Everywhere she saw was on fire, tons of dead bodies everywhere, people being tortured.

Devin was just watching for a moment in time although he was actually giving a small frown especially when the seer actually had the audacity to yell at his master originally but he would leave that to Damian to deal with. Yet again things went quite different in the end and he could feel nothing but evil magic when the seer's blood well onto the alter. Then she had taken to clutching her head as if she were in pain. A vision possibly. "What the fuck is going on?" Devin questioned in a sharp voice.

In the demon palace, Ariel had been talking with Ian and Iris about something although she was growing distracted by the sudden wave of dark power. This had her standing up for a moment in time and she was running over to a window, just gazing out of it. This wasn't good at all. If one thought Apocalypse was a problem this was.... going to be impossible. Even with as many allies as they had collected. But they did have one advantage, it would take a bit for the god to actually get free. Raphael was at her side in an instant and Ariel just mumbled something under her breath. "I'll go and search for it. Although I'm sure it is buried with your mother." the assassin spoke. A crystal staff, which was one of the four legendaries weapons, was what Ariel was telling her to look for. Already Iris had the scythe now they just needed to find the bow and sword, and find wielders for them. Which was going to be more difficult than one thought, maybe an

Damian felt the power as well and drew his sword stabbing the mad king through the heart and then cutting the males head off for good measure. Damian then pulled Sage off the alter and in to his arms simply glaring at the now dead king. Soon shout of long live the king went out from the staff who were present. They were referring to Damian as he was now the king. Damian looked at Devin “now we get to work” Damian was looking at the old king as his powers left his body and joined with Damian’s.

Sage was physically quivering from head to toe at that point in time, and she felt sick to her stomach. Sick to her stomach was the understatement of the century. What was a shock to probably Damian is when she was actually pushing away from him and sinking down to her knees, a hand to her mouth. "That moron..... That stupid moron....." she mumbled and did actually end up getting sick. Could one really blame a person for getting sick if they had seen what she had seen. Devin was just speaking, "Disrespectful to get sick at your new king's feet." "Shut the fuck up!" Sage did hiss at him and he found himself falling backwards in his chair when he was all of a sudden seeing what she had seen, his breath actually caught in his throat. "I don't actually see that stuff.... I feel it. All the pain, the suffering, everything that goes on in just that one imagine, I feel it." Sage spoke in a low voice before she was catching the ribbon that seemed to materialize out of nowhere and was tying it around her eyes. Her brother had sent it to her. It was more to help with the pain from the visions if anything, and it was her safety net. It was just something she was comfortable wearing.

Damian looked at Devin “ have your pet take mine back to our room and get cleaned up” Damian then looked at the maids orderin that the dead body be removed and his belonging he burned as well he then ordere his things and his pet moved the the kings bed chambers. Damian then headed to the war room to see how far they had progressed in this war

Who would have figured that Sage wouldn't end up sticking around, no she was actually on her feet herself and leaving. "You are as mad as him.... if not worse." she spoke to Damian before she was leaving the room, hand on her bleeding arm tightly at that point in time. All he cared about was the stupid war, but in the end it wasn't really going to matter. Everybody was going to die. Leaving the throne room gave her a sense of peace though and she found herself actually running down the hallway. No there was something she had to find, had to try and find anyways. Following the magic is what she was doing at that point in time, and allowing the magic to guide her, and it did effectively. No need to worry about colliding with anything or anybody.

"Ian.... Iris.... Did you guys feel that at all?" Ariel questioned as she looked over at them. It was quite possible that they had felt it but hadn't thought anything of it. In the demon kingdom it was almost normal to feel dark magic go out of control like that. But she knew it was a whole lot different, even her own magic was reacting to it. This magic was far worse than even the angel of corruption's magic. Perhaps even she would fall into the corruption. "Don't think like that si

Damian chuckled and with a flick of his hand she would find that she was unable to to leave the castle. Did he care if she wandered around no but he wasn’t going to let her escape. Damian talked with Devin for a while and then after they had a game plan he opened a safe and then handed Devin a silver jewel collar “for your pet it will keep her from being able to escape you or even the castle” Damian had the gold colored one and Sage would find herself wearing it that evening onc she was returned to him by the guards that were following her.

Both Ian and Iris nodded this heads “we did but for now we need to keep calm and get ready for what is coming” Iris looked over when a maid came running up and handed her a letter. Already the news of the males death and Damiantaking over had spread

Back
Top Bottom