Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Not that Sage really needed to leave the castle although one could feel the magic pulsing from the alter. A dark voice drifted through the minds of everybody telling them that they were all going to die. Sage found herself traveling down a seemingly old set of stairs, hand trailing on the wall until she came to a forgotten room. This place gave her a sense of peace, although the guards would find they couldn't follow her. If Damian came looking for her he would find her laying on the ground in that room with the sword laying near her. A sword that pulsed with magic. No she wasn't the chosen wielder but it protected her. Devin was snapping the collar onto Luna's neck.

Luna had struggled when he went to put the collar on her and once it was snapped in place she slapped him hard across the face the sound echoing in the room “you bastard get this off of me right this instant” was Luna scared of being punished fir striking him partially but she also didn’t want a collar on either.

While Devin dealt with his pet Damian went in search of his since he had been told that their things had been moved and he wanted break the bed in. Damian wasn’t crazy but he was for the moment evil and as his pet he would make sure she knew her job was to keep him happy and service him when he wanted

Was Damian in for a shock when he went to get her and the magic didnt allow him close. It knew he was evil, and wouldn't allow him close for the time being. Sage was ultimately safe at that point. The sword's magic did seem to guide him to their location though.

Devin did end up slapping her back before he spoke "Hit me again and I'll start cutting off fingers." A few guards were taking her off to his chambers.

Luna staggered back from the slap but spoke harshly before she was pulled away “I will make you pay” while she wasn’t a battle charm she would have to ask for permission form her mistress to yep in to that and to be able to kill him.

Damian growled and the shadows brought her to him away from the sword. Damian snapped the collar in place and then headed out of the room taking Sage with him. If the sword was gonna follow then so be it if not he couldn’t care. Already Devin would be sending out his orders to his men to secure their boarders to and back out of kingdoms they hadn’t conquered yet

The sword was vanishing and appearing around Sage's wrist as a bracelet, one that only she could remove. No now wasn't the right time for him to receive the sword, he was far to twisted.

"We'll see about that." Devin spoke with a grin before he was going off to follow Damian's orders.

Luna fought the guard the whole time even when they stripped her of her clothes and chained her to his bed.

Damian walked in to his new chambers and nodded his head pleased to see that the room suited him. Damian healed her arm and then stripped her of her clothes and secured her to the bed. Damian the. Sat and waited

"I shall not allow you to harm this child. You are fallen far to deep into the madness. This will be your undoing." A voixe spoke from nowhere and the chains that had been on Sage were shattering. The young woman wasn't put for much longer but she was sitting up fast as if waking from a nightmare.

Damian chuckled and spoke “you can’t stop me” The light in Damian was small smaller then before and if it wasn’t secured somehow he would lose his true self forever

Unfortunately for Damian, the swords magic had found that light and grabbed a hold of it. Everytime he was as round Sage more and more the light would grow, more and more the darkness would be pushed away. "Did you know.... what he had been planning...." Sage spoke in a low voice, unaware of what the sword had done and was doing. The voice only he could hear.

“No he kept a lot from us” Damian walked over to her and crawled up on the bed “I don’t want to talk about the old king we have something better to be doing” With that he was once again taking her but this time he was slightly more gentle about it

"You have no idea what he has done....." Sage spoke in a breathless voice, almost haunted. Although it wasn't long before she found herself beneath him, in an act that she wasn't all unused to at that point in time. Currently she atill didnt enjoy it, it was still against her will but she did notice that he was more gentle.

“No but I have a feeling you will end up telling her” Damian groaned a little when he pushed in to her as she was nice and tight “this will be a fun night” Damian then started to move thrusting in to her in a steady motion. While he was pounding in to her he spoke “ from now on you will listen to me and follow my orders for every order you go against that will result in a round of sex at night in addition to the one round we will have every night but if you follow them the. You will only be fucked once at night”

While Damian was raping Sage Luna was working on getting free before Devin returned

Sage didnt say anything to him at that point in time, actually she had her head tilted away from him. The voice that had been speaking to Damian was fading away although he would feel the bracelet faintly burning on his skin since he was touching it a bit. "The only way I will agree to that is if there is more respect on your part, and you learn there are boundaries, even when having a pet." Sage spoke after a bit.

"Oh my pet is trying to struggle. Fine we'll play a game. I'll let you go but you have to escape the castle within an hour or.... I win. And you will willingly allow me to fuck you." Devin spoke after a moment in time. She wouldn't know the collar wasn't just for look. He had made sure she hadn't heard when it was explained it would stop them from leaving.

Damian chuckled “be a good girl tonight and you have a deal” By being a good girl he meant actively participating in the sex they would be having and not fighting him

Luna looked at him lightly “what do I have a feeling there is more to this then you are letting on” Luna didn’t trust him at all

"I will be a pet but if I stay stop, I mean stop." Sage spoke before she was actually pushing him away a bit. More just to readjust at that point.

Devin looked st her before he spoke "You'll get bonus points if you can rescue your mistress as well." Of course he had already mentioned the little game of his to Damian.

“I will think about that one my dear” Damian shifted so she could get more comfortable under her but her didn’t stop pounding in to her

Luna glared but knew she wasn’t going to leave Sage there “your on” Luna didn’t know the collar blocked her from contacting her brethren so she couldn’t get help finding her

"You want cooperation and respect, then you need to give it as well. And loosen this collar, it hurts." Sage mumbled although she was still not going to enjoy the sex, at least not for a bit.

"Since that challenge has been added, the time limit is three hours now." Devin spoke before he was actually turning and walking away.

Damian tapped the collar once and it loosened so that it wasn’t so tight around her next. Damian used one arm to lift her hips so he could get deeper in to her with such trust and the other massaged one of her breasts. After several more thrusts Damian slammed in to her and came hard with in her “get on your hands and knees I want to take you from behind” Damian would be able to make her if need be but her best interest was to do as he said.

Luna grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed and then raced out of the room heading off to look for her mistress. During those three hours Luna got lost several time and missed the deadline and while she was doing that Damian had fucked Dage is several different ways on the bed and was currently taking her in to the bathroom to do it all over again

In the end Sage was just doing as she was told and it had gone in for what felt like forever. Eventually they ended up moving into the bathroom, and she just stood with a hand on the wall at the time. The room sounded like it was pretty big. Honestly though she wished this sex could be done, she wasn't sure how he could keep going. Ahe hurt and she could feel the dried cum on her thighs and between her legs.

Devin had been watching although he was enjoying watching her get lost. With that he was appearing before her with a grin before he spoke "Time is up but.... I'll give until sunset. I want to see if you can actually succeed both in rescuing your mistress and getting both of you out of here." Although at that point there was another blast of power from the altar that ended up resulted in anybody within a mile radius to be knocked down to the ground.

Thankfully Damian had had Sage pinned against the stall in the shower when it hit so neither of them had fallen. With a grumble Damian turned the water on to warm and he proceeded to wash her before turning her to face him and pushing back in to her. Damian used the water to ease some of the pain she had to be feeling at the moment but the bath he was going to have them take soon was the best option for that.

Luna growled as sunset was only two hours away and she hadn’t even found Sage yet

Devin had decided to help a bit and allowed her to be able to track her mistress, but that was about it. Hey Damian had been totally willing to let him play this game, somebody got hurt in the process.

Sage was giving a cringe of pain when he was pushing back into her, although she was soon distracted by the warm water. Only warm though, not hot enough but she almost feared voicing anything.

“How is the water pet” Damian didn’t want to burn her since he would be using her for this and more”

Luna was able to sense her mistress but she got lost a couple times in the process. To make sure Devin won Damian had put a seal on his door so she would t be able to get in right away granted it had taken her and hour to find the room since she couldn’t teleport in

"Cold. It is cold." Sage spoke after a moment in time as she was ringing out her hair a bit. Man her hair was going to be a bitch to brush, even with conditioner. But it was a price she paid for having long and thick hair.

Damian turned and then turned the heat up on the water for her. After a bit Damian took them out of the shower and then laid her on the bathroom floor. Damian settled her how he wanted her and then with a flash of his eyes the shadows around then reacted and helped him him pound in to her. One of the powers he had gotten was the ability to not only make his cock wider but longer as well and this was what he did. Damian had no care at that point as he was enjoying the feel of her under him.

Luna struggled agains the seal and by the time she had made any headway on it the sun had set

Sage was actually giving a whimper of pain when the next round started and he did that. That w as s even more painful at that point in time. She had just started to adapt to him in general, slowly getting into the mood, not like she had a choice in the matter. "That hurts...." she whimpered.

Not that Devin really cared that the sun had set. No he wanted to see how determined she was. Already she had managed to get through part of the seal. "Let's see how much you can do even with your powers blocked." He grinned from where he was lounging, just watching.

Back
Top Bottom