Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Damian stepped out of the shadows "and who would you be little girl" Damian looked at the female and didn't feel any worry about her being there since she didn't seem like a threat

Sage just tilted her head before she spoke, "I came to help you. Your future was not to side with Apocalypse again. He has no care for you, he never has and he never will." Already she had used her own magic to hide their energy signatures at that point in time, as she just stood before him.

"as if I don't know that he is an ass but he is a powerful one and it has its advantages" Damian sneered at her even though he figured she couldn't see him

"No. No it does not. Because in you following him, your future has taken a terrible turn. Your future was not suppose to end up how it did." Sage spoke after a moment in time. "And how does obtaining power have its advantages. In our gain of power, the woman that you once loved is now terrified of you. The people that you once called your friends hate you." she spoke in a calm voice. Somehow she wasn't even at all phased by the sudden arrival of the angel of corruption either, who had come to find out what Damian was doing. "Oh interesting.... one of Eternity's kids." the male spoke although he was shaking his hand when he reached out to try and touch Sage, only for her to slap his hand away, rather hard as well.

Damian looked at him “there is no need to keep popping in to check on me and get lost” Damian hated the male put he put up with the male simply because his king wanted him around

Sage couldn't help but giggle at that before she was cooing, "See even this guy doesn't even like you, angel of destruction." There was a faint smirk on her lips and she was dancing away from him, just as he went to punch her. Instead he ended up punching the wall, and rather hard as well. With that she was actually going over and grabbing Damian's arm before they were vanishing, as she was drawing him with her to see his future. "I don't suggest trying to struggle against me right now, or you'll be lost in the time stream." was all she said. This was his future, or this would be his feature if he continued down the path that he was on. Eventually he would end up getting caught and executed, none of it very pretty at all.

“Time is fluid there is no way to say for sure that this is my future” Damian was so deeply under his control it would take quite a bit to get through to him

"Some futures are set in stone, while others are not. You are just an idiot to continue to follow a madman." Sage spoke and was actually reaching up and flicking him in the forehead. She wasn't overly concerned about him doing anything at that point in time, although she could feel the faint warmth of her bracelet around her wrist. Time to go back, so that is what she was doing, heading back to where they had been. Or somewhat anyways. Seemed like Apocalypse had managed to get ahold of Damian while they were in midteleport, which resulted in them ending up near the madman himself. What had Sage letting go of Damian's arm instantly and backing up a couple of feet. This darkness was strong that was for sure.... and it made her wonder how Apocalypse had gotten even more powerful.

"I was wondering where you were. I had a job for you." Apocalypse spoke to Damian after a moment in time, just eyeing the girl that was in the room as well, before an almost dark grin formed. "Oh I had heard that the valkyrie had joined in the fight, I would have never figured that the blind seeress herself would leave the safety of her home alone." Apocalypse spoke as he rose. Sage had a rather bland look on her features before she spoke, "For somebody who wants to be supreme ruler of the world, you are kind of dumb."

Luna felt her return and she appeared next to her he hand instantly going to the females arm “mistress we should get back to the castle” Luna wouldn’t say what they needed to do but she wanted to get her out of there.

Damian nodded his head “of course my king what is it you wish for me to do”

Apocalypse just watched the two woman for a moment in time before he spoke, "I want them... they both look interesting." Sage was looking over in his general direction before she spoke, "The whims of a madman do not interest me at all. Oh and your lordship.... suffer in agony for a short time." There was a emotionless expression that crossed her features for a moment and soon enough Apocalypse himself was going almost glassy eyed before he was collapsing, clutching his own head. Show him the dreadful future. With that she was taking Luna's arm before she spoke, "Yes.... let us go...."

Luna nodded her head and they both vanished before Damian could grab them and reappeared in the castle where they had left and watched as Iris walked back out

Although the moment that they did appear back at the demon palace, Sage was actually sinking down to her knees, a hand to her mouth. Damn maybe she had pushed it a little bit physically taking him with her to see his future.

Raphael was coming over before she spoke in a gentle voice, "She'll be okay she just pushed it a little." Sage was giving a small nod before she was slowly getting to her feet before she was turning to face Iris' general direction. There was a faint smile before she spoke, "Call everybody together, your advisors, announce that you found the treasure, that you are now officially queen."

Sage was just watching for a moment before she was mumbling something about wanting to go and lie down for a short bit.

Sage was giving a small nod of her head before she spoke, "There is still light within his heart.... he can still be saved."

Sage was just going off to the room that Raphael had directed her to and was curling up on the bed after entering the room, hugging a pillow to her chest.

Alaric was sitting in his room in the windowseat just looking through a book at the time.

Iris moved and sat down and then took his hands “my father apparently decided to hide a treasure that would allow me to be come queen without getting married. I went and found it and I have it now so if you don’t want to get married we don’t have to I know you were only doing it as a favor to me”

Alaric looked at her before he spoke, "Go ahead and become queen. I do like you but I don't really know you. If we did get married, I don't want to marry you because we were forced to do it. I want to get married because we decided to do that. But.... I know you enough to state that I do love you, and that I would like to continue to be with you. But not as a husband, not yet. I'm thinking as a couple for the time being."

Iris smiled and then leaned over and kissed him “I love you as well and I think your right” Iris then Went back to kissing him as she found him to be addicting

Back
Top Bottom