Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ian nodded his head and then looked around “I know this room it’s where the scythe use to rest now it sits on my sisters bracelet” Ian was stunned that his father had entered it in the will to begin with

Sage just looked towards him before she spoke, "But it isn't a scythe. The treasure is a necklace." With that she was floating away from him, at least as far as the ribbon would allow anyways, leading him over towards what looked to be a wall with a giant painting on it. The painting they were just seeming to phase right through, although this is about when things got a little strange and Sage was recoiling back towards Ian. Oh man this room was full of a lot of bad memories that was for sure....and terrible futures at times. "Make sure that only Iris finds this." was all she spoke as she pointed to the box and soon enough they were fading away, and heading back to Asgard.

Theiss was there when they got back and the ribbon just seemed to be vanishing, and he was instantly wrapping his arms around Sage. She was just mumbling something to him and he spoke, "Go lie down sister dearest. I shall inform mother." With that he was looking over towards Ian for a moment after a guard came over to lead his sister off towards her room. "Do you know a person named Damian by chance?" he questioned.

“Yes but I wouldn’t say he is someone we like right now” Ian didn’t even want that name brought up to his Wife as he knew the male had raped her and he didn’t want her reliving that

Theiss gave a nod of his head before he spoke, "I only questioned because Sage mentioned his name, although she didn't really go into much detail about it, other than how she wanted to help him." With that he was falling quiet about it just as Eternity and Ariel came into the room. While they had been off looking at stuff, Ariel had gone to see Persephone and her baby. Probably why she seemed to cheerful at that point in time.... okay more cheerful than she usually was anyways.

Ian smiled st his wife and it would be easy for the others to see how deeply he loved her and would do anything for her no matter what it was “ did you go and see your friend love” Ian walked over and dropped a kiss on her head and smiled down at her

"I did go and see her. Her daughter is so adorable!" Ariel cooed happily, a bright smile on her lips before she was giving a giggle and wrapping her arms around his waist in a hug. While she did that, Theiss went over to speak to his mother in a low voice. Although there was definitely a startled gasp coming from her at what he had said, about how Sage stated that she wished to leave. The rest of the message was mentioned mentally about how she wanted to help some man named Damian, how he wasn't suppose to step to the dark side. Why mentally? He had seen the look Ian had gotten when he had mentioned that name.

Ian chuckled and then looked at them when he heard the gasp “is everything ok?” Ian wasn’t going to be rude but he was curious as to what was going on. Ian had been about to make a comment to Ariel about wanting her own small being but he had been distracted

Eternity just looked over before she spoke, "Oh umm.... Yeah. Just a little shocked to discover my daughter is wanting to leave to go and help somebody." Honestly she hoped that he would understand since they had just had the conversation not long ago. And she was nibbling on her lip for a brief moment in time, not quite sure how she felt about it. Granted the twins were eighteen and could make their own decisions but... Sage wasn't a fighter at all. "Allow her to go, just send one of the Berserkers with her to help her." Kalona told his wife after a moment in time.

“Ariel had some guardians that can go with as well and they can’t be killed” Ian knew who they meant but he also knew he would never trust the male ever again after what he did to Ariel

Eternity looked over for a moment in time before her voice was drifting through the mind of Ian, "I know it may be difficult but if she helps him, please find a way to forgive him. I can ensure that your wife doesn't remember the bad times between them. It will be as if that never happened." With that she was looking over towards her daughter as she seemed to return with a guard, who was holding allowing her to hold onto his arm for guidance.

“We will see but as much as I believe in her skills I doubt she will be able to help him” Ian then looked at Ariel “who one your bracelet will you trust her with”

Eternity looked over for a moment before she spoke, "I do believe that she can. If she says that something wasn't suppose to happen, then she finds a way to fix it." Ariel was looking a bit confused when Ian was asking about the bracelet, having only heard half of what he had said. She had been getting an update from Rose that the valkyrie had arrived, and the tides were turning slowly. "Oh I'm sorry, I heard something about bracelet and trust."

“Who would you trust one your bracelet to go with Eternity’s daughter as she going off to help someone but they want her protected and I know your charms can’t be killed” Ian kissed her head lightly and then smiled

Ariel just gave a small shake of her head before she spoke, "I honestly haven't really met any of them to be honest, so I cannot really say. But if it is her protector, I would rather her decide, not I."

Ariel was giving a nod of her head before she was looking at the bracelet and speaking something softly, just telling the spirits that she wished for them to come forth, that there was a job for one of them.

Ian watched as the bracelet glowed and the all of the charms vanished only to appear as living people in the room standing and waiting for their orders

Ariel was actually a bit surprised before she was drawing away from Ian to go over to where Sage was at, and was gently leading her forward. After a moment in time she spoke, "One of you will be accompanying her to protect her, and be her eyes. But the question is, who is all comfortable with being in this form for a long duration?"

The smallest of them all stepped forward and spoke up “I am mistress I can hold this form for years before having to return to the bracelet to recharge my power”

Ariel looked for a moment in time before she spoke, "Why don't you introduce yourself. This is Sage and if you take this on, she will be the one you will be protecting."

Ariel was just giving a faint smile before she was looking over at Sage for a moment in time before she was gently resting a hand on her forehead and letting out a soft breath, allowing Sage to see what she saw. "I am Sage, it is nice to meet you." Sage spoke in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom