Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"I will take her away, just make sure that you return." Raphael spoke before she was taking off one of her bracelets that she was wearing and giving it to Damian. "Should you need help, please let me know. I shall help when I can." With that she was looking over towards Ariel as she came into the room before she spoke, "Lady Ariel, we are going to be leaving now. Damian is going to remain here so that Apocalypse doesn't get suspicious."

Jack had shifted back and just shook his head "stupid but smart as well let just hope this ass doesn't' decide to corrupt him and turn him against us all" Jake had seen the male do some shit like that and knew it wasn't beyond what he would do.

Ariel was just listening for a moment before she was giving a slow nod of her head. This had Raphael wrapping a light arm around her before she spoke, "Alright come on, lets get to the demon kingdom. The others are worried I'm sure." "What about Dominique?" Ariel questioned. This had Raphael speaking, "She is waiting outside for us right now, along with a few other prisoners we freed. Now let us get going."

Jack shifted into something small his aura shrinking down as well and then he scuttled over and climbed on to Ariels skirts as a little lizard her wouldn't bother her but he knew she would need to overcome her fear of snakes

Ariel just watched Jack for a brief moment in time before she was following after Raphael so that they could get out of there. "We will take flight." Raphael spoke after they got outside and were getting to a safe area. This had Ariel giving a nod before she was grabbing onto the lizard form of Jack and setting him on her shoulder for the time being, allowing her wings to form.

Soon enough they were heading back towards the demon palace. Thankfully the trip didn't seem to take overly long, and the duo were landing on the ground. Demons were instantly coming over demanding that they state their business. This just had Raphael looking towards them for a moment in time and soon enough Andrew was striding towards the gates. "Oh thank god you guys are okay." Andrew spoke before he was engulfing his sister in a gentle hug.

Ian was right behind the male and ordering the guards to return to their posts "welcome please come in and rest." Ian knew his sister would know who they were and it wouldn't be hard for him to ask her once she came out of her room. Ian also had a feeling things were going to get more hectic before they got better

Andrew was looking over for a moment and just keeping his sister close to him as they headed towards the palace. He was commenting that the others were going to be glad to see that she was okay, especially Rose. Raphael just watched for a moment in time before she was pausing to look back towards the gates as they closed before she mumbled, "This is definitely going to get more hectic." With that she was turning and drifting off towards the palace, just looking at the demon prince for a moment in time. "Prince Ian, this is my sister and queen, Ariel. Ariel, this is the prince of the demons, Ian." Andrew introduced the pair, which had Ariel giving a small curtsy and mumbling a soft greeting.

Ian gave her a slight bow "welcome your majesty my sister will be with you as soon as she is finished getting changed" Ian had a feeling that it would be some time before his sister joined them as when she had set foot in the kingdom he had felt an old power pulse awake and he knew it would call to her before she did anything else she would go to it

"While we are waiting for Miss Iris. Is there any way we can get a bath and clean clothes for my sister?" Andrew spoke after a moment in time just keeping a gentle arm around his sister, who had more or less flinched into him at the rowdy demons that all of a sudden came walking past talking loudly. This had him looking towards Raphael for a moment and the cloaked figure was pushing down her hood and pulling her braid out from beneath her cloak, allowing it to drape over her shoulder. "I can accompany her, or I can track down Rose." Raphael offered after a moment in time. Ariel just studied the demon prince for a moment before her walking faltered for a brief moment in time, just taking a small step backwards. "Ari.... You okay?" Andrew questioned his sister for a brief moment before he was going over and kneeling down next to her as she seemed to sink down to her knees, tears falling. Ah memories liked to haunt people at a random time, or she was finally coming to terms with everything that had happened.

"of course there is a room next to my sisters that should suit her tastes as well as some clean clothes" Ian stayed back so as not to freak her out any. once she was on her feet again he guided them to the room and could hear his sister showering most likely to scrub all the dirt and grime off of her skin and out of her hair

Andrew eventually got Ariel to her feet and they were following after Ian. Although it wasn't long before he was allowing Raphael to take over walking with her, while Andrew went off to find Rose. "She is in the sparring field right now, sparring with Luke." was all Raphael said which had him giving a nod before he was heading off so that he could find the pair. It wasn't long before Venus was coming up out of nowhere and giving a small gasp before she was running over and wrapping her arms around Ariel. "Did you find big sister?" Venus questioned which had Raphael giving a nod. "Yes, Dommy is safe. She said that she was going to meet us here later." Ariel spoke in a soft voice.

the group would soon see Iris walking down one of the halls her face blank as if being controlled but there was no panic or fear radiating off of her. something deep below the castle was calling her and beckoning her to come to it and claim what was hers by blood

Ariel just looked for a brief moment in time but she more or less ignored it, it wasn't her place to do anything at that point in time. At that point in time she just wanted to go and shower, she felt absolute disgusting and gross at that point in time.

Ian opened the door to the room she would be in and it was truly to her liking while it was large in size the decor was light and simple as well as elegant. Ian then moved back so that she could go in and shower as well as change.

while her brother was doing that Iris was walking down further below the castle then anyone else was allowed to or able to get to and soon came to a room where a glowing double bladed scythe was laying on a slab of rock that was covered with silk. when Iris touched it a burst of power went out and then it shrunk and attached itself to ber charm bracelet.

Ariel looked around the room for a brief moment in time as she was walking into it, Venus running ahead of her to climb up onto the bed. Obviously the child had decided that she was going to be staying with Ariel for the time being. Not like it really bothered her at all. Ariel's attention went from the room to the sudden burst of power that was felt which had her just turning around for a moment in time. No she knew that familiar magic, it was from one of four ancient weapons that had been hidden away long ago. Hidden within her own kingdom was another one, although she had never really taken to seeking it out.
"Hey Ari, I'm going to return to Aetherial now." came the familiar voice of Andrew as he was popping his head around the corner, which had her giving a nod of her head and he was asking if she was sure that was going to be alright. That he could stay if needed. This had her giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "No our own kingdom needs somebody to lead them. This is how it has always been. You represent me when I'm gone. You know me better than anybody, besides maybe Rose." With that she was giving her brother a hug before watching him leave then watched as Venus was running up to Ian and grabbing onto his hands, stating that she wanted to play with him.
"Venus. My dear. Remember you cannot demand a person to play with you, you need to ask them. But first introduce yourself, then ask him nicely if he would play with you." Ariel spoke in a scolding yet motherly voice, which had the child giving a small pout. After a moment Venus was taking a step away before she spoke, "I'm Venus. Will you pretty please play with me?"

Ian knelt and then looked her in the eyes before he spoke "not now little one I need to make sure that everything is ready for dinner and then check on my sister" Ian didn't mind playing with her but until his sister took over he held all of her responsibilities and didn't have much in the way of free time.

Venus was giving a small nod of her head before she smiled brightly and spoke, "Okay!" With that she was giving him a hug before running over to Ariel and wrapping her arms around the white haired female. There was a small look of pain that crossed Ariel's features, although the child didn't see it at all. "Lord Ian. If it isn't to much trouble, is there a way that I could just have dinner sent to these rooms? And also when you find Lady Iris, if you wouldn't mind asking her if she would be willing to meet with me at some point." Ariel spoke after a moment in time.

"of course we can have dinner sent here for you and as soon as I see her I will send my sister your way as soon as I see her" Ian then headed out of the room so that he could speak with the cooks and then find his sister and let her know that Ariel wanted to speak with her

Ariel just watched him leave and was thanking him before he got to far. After that she was going and closing the door before going into the bathroom, and filling the tub, deciding to take a bath at that point in time.

it didn't take him long to notify the cooks and soon he found his sister and told her that Ariel wanted to speak with her. already he could tell that she was different but he knew it would be time before everything fell in to place

A few hours had gone by and everything had been calm. People had taken to talking with each other, and even getting to know each other. Many people had event taken to getting to know Iris, although many were still iffy about accepting her as their princess. But it would take some time for them to get use to it, especially considering they hadn't ever met her until now. During those few hours, Ariel had more or less taken to locking herself away in the rooms that she had been given, only speaking to Iris when she had come to visit. At some point Venus had left and was hanging around Rose as the woman wandered around the palace. As they wandered, Raphael was outside sparring with a few demons.

Iris eventually just stayed in the room with Ariel as meeting so many people had her on edge. between the two they both had mental scars from the male and given that she had been recently captured again Iris figured Ariel could use some company that wasn't going to hurt her.

Ariel was rather quiet at that point in time, taking to keep more to herself at that point in time, even with Iris in the room. She twirled a piece of pair around her finger before she was looking towards Iris for a moment in time. "I feel like things are just going to get worse before they get better." she spoke in a soft voice.

Back
Top Bottom