Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

"Because I don't understand what is going on..... You left and.... it felt there was something missing.... it hurts.... not like it matters." Dominique spoke before she was getting to her feet slowly.

"you know why it hurt Dominique it because it is as if half of your heart is missing that your other half is gone" Jack stayed where he was but he understood emotions

Dominique just looked towards him before she spoke, "It is... difficult to explain." With that she was just shaking her head a bit before she was pulling on her cloak.

Dominique just looked for a moment before she spoke, "Because.... I don't know." "My daughter isn't capable of knowing what emotions are. This is how I created her to be. The perfect warrior, the perfect weapon." came the familiar voice of Apocalypse as he seemed to come up out of nowhere, and was actually taking to wrapping an arm around his daughter's waist. He was telling her that it was time for her to return home again, before she was collapsing in his arms, a needle falling out of his hand and onto the ground. "I'll be taking my daughter with me. It seems that.... she needs to be retrained." the man spoke.

While this happened, Ariel had been taking a nap although was bolting up at the mental cry from Dominique. A warning that Apocalypse was up to his old tricks again, and he had his few surviving elites following them.... along with some experiments.

Jack shifted and let out a roar before he charged at the male his speed giving him an advantage. Jack hit the male with enough force to knock him away and after shifting again into a large falcon he scooped her up and flew off. given his size, he could easily carry her but he knew he needed to get as far away as possible.

Apocalypse was growling although after the male left with his daughter, he was actually chuckling for a moment. After that he was vanishing back to the palace. Already his experiments were taking to attacking the other group, now that they had founded them. One of the experiments was currently in the process of trying to defeat Raphael, although it wasn't quite going the way that it wanted to. Rose and Andrew were dealing with their own as well, while Ariel was keeping Venus behind her, their backs against a tree.... an experiment standing directly in front of the angel.

Luke walked up to the experiment and picked it up and then grumbled at Ariel asking what she wanted him to do. Luke would eat it but he didn't want to do so in front of the small child.

Ariel just watched for a moment before she spoke, "I don't care. Just away from us, and don't tell me what you did." This had her just turning to crouch down and hold the child, who was crying at that point in time.

Luke nodded his head and then turned and moved away before eating the male. while he would have to stay in this form for a while to digest any people he had to eat.

Ariel and Venus just stuck close together, and stayed close to the tree. Although it wasn't long before the pair of them were taking to retreating away after an arrow was hitting the tree just above their heads. Rose had all but vanished it seemed, and Andrew was scouting to be sure that there was nobody hiding out. Raphael had it covered at the camp mostly.

Luke soon returned and wrapped himself around the girls his wings dropping over them as well in a protective manner. while they were all handling their own things Damian was covering a wound in his side from where he had been stabbed

"Go to Ariel and get that tended to." Raphael spoke as she seemed to be forming next to Damian, her once tightly braided hair not so much in a braid at that point in time.

"can't move" Damian knew a part of the blade was still in his body and he was worried about moving and severing something that he needed to live

Raphael was giving a nod before she was calling Ariel over mentally, the angel slipping away from Luke and running over. She was safe enough with Raphael there as well. "Help Damian. He is injured." Raphael spoke before she was tossing her cloak over Ariel's head, Ariel kneeling on the ground beside Damian and telling him to take off his shirt so that she could see the wound.

Ariel just watched for a moment in time before she was looking towards Raphael who was holding out a dagger, hilt first towards Ariel. "I know it isn't quite medical tools but.... I know that doesn't bother you much." Nope Ariel was good at adapting to using what she could get her hands on for medical tools. Sterilizing stuff wasn't difficult or anything. And by the looks of it she was going to have to do "surgery" to get the piece of the blade out.

Ariel looked towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "Of course I do. There are some creatures where magic doesn't work on them, therefore they cannot be healed with magic. My father taught me all the medical knowledge I needed to know before he was killed." With that she was using a bit of magic to numb the area and went to work so that she could get the piece of the blade out.

Damian grimaced as she cut into him while he was partially numb he could still feel her working. while he wasn't immune to magic he had built up a tolerance to healing magic over the years.

"Try not to squirm much." Ariel mumbled as she worked. Sadly what the pair wouldn't notice was the figure that was standing behind them just watching them. Damian was half out of it from the pain, although thankfully the piece of the blade had been removed so he could be moved safely, and it wasn't as if Ariel was conscious for long. Nah being hit in the back of the neck did that to a person, which had her collapsing onto the ground. "Get the human as well. Apocalypse wants him back for his punishment." one of the people spoke and soon enough the two were being spirited away. Raphael had tried to get to them, although found that the experiments that had tag teamed against her had been a little to much to handle, and she had gotten downed. And one of them had gone for the killing blow... when Rose just seemed to appear and was slicing it in half.

Luke looked at Rose and grumbled his way of asking if he should go after them or not. his wingspan alone would allow him to catch up but he needed to hurry if he was going to catch up with them or not.

There would be no catching them when they had teleported away with the pair. When Damian would up he would find himself chained up in a room stark naked, and Ariel was laying on a bed, both of them naked. Although Damian would have to deal with watching his lover get fucked by another man.... Apocalypse to be precise.

Rose looked over for a moment in time before she was looking at Raphael, as the blonde haired woman was getting to her feet. "No you guys get Iris to the demon realm. I'll head to get them." Raphael spoke after a moment in time, which had Rose giving a nod.

Luke reached his head out and nudged her his nose coming in to contact with her arm. this had him giving her that routes for the secret passages so she could get in and out without being seen

Raphael looked towards Luke for a moment in time before she was shifting her arm a bit, and just placing a hand on his snout. "Thank you." she spoke after a moment in time before telling the others that she would meet them in the demon realm.

Ariel thankfully wasn't out for long and was just blinking awake before sitting up slowly, just looking around. Oh she knew this room. And Damian was there as well. Magic got his wound healed up completely and she probably would have gotten up to go and try to free him.... had Apocalypse not come into the room at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom