Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Dominique was just giving a small nod before she spoke, "I know.... just don't move that one yet. Or it will result in everything collapsing."

"Or shift to something smaller and leave." was all Dominique said before she was getting to her feet, using the wall for support before she was closing her eyes, keeping her hand firmly on the wall. Currently she was just listening to the earth, seeing if there was another way out of the cave. It seemed like there was one farther back, but it was a climb up to get out through the crevice, but only in one spot.

"yea easier said then done this hole is for a small bug lizards are the smallest I can go" Jack looked at her and he was right none of the holes were big enough just yet

"We can travel farther into the cave. There is a gap higher up that we can use to get out." Dominique spoke after a moment in time.

"not at nightfall we're not there are worse things in this forest then that bastards men. if you wanna go and travel after dark be my guest but I am not going to do so." Jack had several cuts and healing gashes on his body from tangling with the creatures that came out at night and he was serious when he said he wasn't going to travel after dark as one or two people were easy pickings for these things.

while everyone else was walking Iris was dangling from Lukes' mouth as she had been walking so far behind that he had been asked by Damian to pick her up and carry her so that she could keep up.

Dominique was just going silent before she spoke, "Right forgive me for making a suggestion." With that she was actually walking away from him to sit against a wall that was farther away from him at that point in time. If she got a bit of rest for a while, they she would hopefully be able to use magic to get them out of the cave. Hopefully.

Ariel was just looking back for a brief moment in time before she was looking towards Rose as she was jogging back to the group to let them know that it was all clear ahead.

"it's not a bad plan but I have the marks to prove these are not things you want to mess with" Jack knew he was being an ass but it was better than getting hurt again and having her rip his heart out again was not something he wanted.

Dominique just looked towards him before she spoke, "I'm going to nap for a little bit, then I should be able to get us out." She just didn't have the energy to do that whatsoever at that point in time.

"that's fine there is a mattress you can sleep on" Jack leaned against the wall and closed his own eyes to rest. Jack was replaying the last bit of time they had spent together and he knew that leaving had been the right thing to do even if he felt like something was missing

"It is fine. It is just for a few hours." was all Dominique said as she was leaning against the cave wall and closing her eyes.

"you need proper rest use the bed" Jack wasn't going to argue with her but he was right given her level of exhaustion she needed to rest properly on a bed

Not that Dominique really heard him, no he had actually ended up passing the fuck out leaning against the wall. Her breathing was calm and even at that point in time.

Jack looked at her and then got up and moved her to the bed so she could sleep better. Needing some warmth since she was in his bed Jack shifted in to a bear and then settled in for the night

A number of hours had gone by since the cave-in. The group that was traveling to the demon realm had taken to camping out since night was beginning to fall, and the particular forest that they had to go through wasn't close to safe, especially at nighttime. Raphael was looking around as she leaned against a tree and was watching as everybody else began to settle in for the evening.

Dominique was awake after a few hours and was rubbing her eyes a bit before she was pushing herself up into a sitting position. Oh yeah they were trapped in the cave it seemed. She reached out to feel for her magic and could feel that there was something there, although it was a temporary thing. She definitely needed far more sleep than what she had gotten. Like a weeks worth of sleep. But it was enough for her to hopefully get them out.

Luke was settled on the ground one claw holding Iris in place since around halfway through their trip so far she had started to wiggle to try and get free.

Jack rumbled and then stood up and stretched so that he could work the kinks out of his system from sleeping in his animal form

Dominique didn't even seem to notice that he was waking up, no she was more working on figuring out a safe way to get them out. Although in the end it seemed like the safest way was going to be to teleport, least they cause the entire cave to collapse. And from what the ground told her, that is exactly what would happen if they weren't careful. "Fine." was all she mumbled before she was actually striding over to Jack and grabbing his hand, drawing him with her. It wasn't long before the pair seemed to meld with the air and were flowing out through the cracks, to the outside of the cave. Although Dominique didn't take to allowing them to revert human quite yet, not with the people that were hanging out in front of the cave. No she got them to a clearing a distance away before she was allowing that to happen. The moment they were human though, she was collapsing on her ass.

Jack looked at her with a raised eyebrow "you should know better than to push yourself" Jack even knew better than to push himself when he was worn out. Jack then looked at her and spoke "why did you come here?"

Dominique just shrugged before she spoke, "Normal for me. I'll just go back to Aetherial and cocoon myself in magic for a while. At least there my magic will register that I'm safe. As for why I'm here..... it doesn't matter I guess." With that she was laying back on the ground, just staring up at the sky.

"fine, be that way" Jack then shifted and walked off if she wasn't going to tell him why she was there then there was no need for him to stick around

"Because I came looking for you, but it isn't as though that really matters." was all Dominique said in a soft voice.

Jack stopped and shifted and then looked at her "you made it very clear that you don't hold the same feelings for me that I feel for you so why would you come looking for me"

Dominique just looked towards him before she spoke, "You know it is complicated.... yet.... I suppose.... you are newer to the kingdom. You wouldn't really understand." With that she was pushing herself up into a sitting position once again then spoke, "Then leave." That god for long hair hiding the tears that wanted to drip down her cheeks. That pain she had felt prior....felt even worse.

"then tell me I don't read minds go damn it I am a shifter nothing more nothing less" Jack was starting to get pissed he hated when she was like this but then again he didn't think she cared all that much

Back
Top Bottom