Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Luke looked at them and then blew out some air at them he had several crying children under his wing and seeing a giant dragon head scared them and it upset him

Honestly one couldn't really blame them for being upset at all, they were just afraid. Ariel was walking over and kneeling on the ground, and holding out her arms to the few children. "It is alright children, you are all safe now." she spoke in a calming voice and just hugged the children that came over. Slowly they started to calm down, at least somewhat.

Luke lifted his head up and looked side to side he could hear someone coming but he didn't know if they were friend or foe so he was on high alert

Dominique could hear the wind whispering to her as well, but much like Luke she couldn't quite tell if it was friend or foe either. Everybody seemed to be going on high alert when they noted that Luke was. Already Rose and Lance were fanning out so that they could act if needed.

the person Luke had heard was some more children who had come out of hiding and had made their way back home. seeing that he lowered his head and relaxed as they were all he had heard

Soon enough, Lance and Rose were having all of the survivors gather together so that they could head back to the city. Andrew had gone off ahead with Dominique to make sure that the pathway was clear, the others would travel back with the survivors.

Soon enough everybody had arrived back at the city safely. Andrew was ushering them all in, and Ariel was taking to spreading magic over them and healing them after they had entered. Dominique just sat up on the wall that surrounded the city, just letting her head rest on the structure that was beside her, just watching everybody. She did reach out towards Damian briefly, the air around him just suddenly going still. Her way of telling him she wished to speak to him when he had the chance.

Dominique just looked towards him before she was giving a small shake of her head. Nope she wasn't going to be resting any time soon.

Damian sighed and then headed in her direction since everyone else was headed to rest. Damian did look over when the two who were sent to find Iris showed up without the female. this had him chuckling a little bit the girl was good at losing tails that was for sure

"She is still within the city, she hasn't gone far." Ariel spoke after a moment in time before she was looking towards Raphael as the woman seemed to appear briefly and was then off to find the female. "Find her and tell her that we are all leaving within two hours. If she is not present in the city square then she is traveling alone, and there will be no redoing of the treaty today." Ariel spoke which had Raphael giving a nod. No they were either all traveling as a group to the demon realm, or Iris was going alone, and risking running into who knew what.

Dominique just waited up on the wall for Damian before she spoke, "You should inform your lover that Apocalypse won't be making a move anytime soon. Not with his damn experimental soldiers anyways. I might have destroyed the lab where they were being created. Whoops."

Damian looked at her with a small frown "you know you can call her Ariel so won't mind" Damian now knew where Venus got her smart mouth that he knew was going to get her into trouble later in life. Damian then looked at the others before he looked at her "are you coming with us to the demon kingdom."

Dominique just looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "I've no idea if I'm going to the demon kingdom or not. I've no idea if I'm going to stick around at all. Venus is safe enough here with everybody." With that she was pushing the hood back off of her head and just looking up towards the sky as the air swept through, pushing some hair out of her face.

"then go and find Jack he loves you so much you not understanding those feeling hurt him and he left we have no clue if he is safe or not but if you want to know the emotions we are talking about I bet Ariel can help you there since you have helped us all so much" Damian didn't like that she was going to take off once again and Venus would insist on following her sister

Dominique just looked towards him for a moment in time before she was giving a shake of her head before she spoke, "Strangely..... It does hurt. Him not being here. I can't place it. But there is a faint ache like something is missing. And no.... Venus would remain here, even if I was just leaving to try and find Jack."

"that's because there is Dominique you feel for him like he does you so him not being here hurts its like your other half is missing and its a pain that won't go away until your with him again" Damian looked at Ariel it was the same feeling he had for her but he wouldn't push his feelings on her as she had more than a ton on her plate already

Dominique was giving a faint nod before she spoke, "I suppose I should go and find him now.... while I can." While she was awake and had the energy, even if it was little at that point in time. But it would be more than enough to find him and get them to safety if needed. Otherwise after that she was probably passing the heck out for the next few days, going back into that stasis to recover.

Damian nodded his head "let Venus know before you leave so she doesn't freak out" Damian knew he had a little bit of time before they needed to head out once again

"She already knows, I was just talking to her. She is down clinging to Ariel now as we speak." Dominique spoke as she was pushing to her feet.

Damian chuckled a little as that sounded like the little girl. "we will see you soon then and good luck finding him" Damian knew how hurt Jack had been and he hoped that when she found him he would be willing to listen

Dominique was giving a small nod her head before she was speaking, "Finding him wouldn't be difficult." With that she was vanishing away so that she could go and track the male down, starting in the last place that she had sensed him.

Damian then headed down to there Ariel and Venus were so that he didn't miss the time to head out. Damian looked at the little girl and wondered who she as ever going to survive in life

Venus was just holding onto Ariel at that point in time, as they were all hanging around the city square at the time being. Andrew was coming with the group as was Rose, which meant that Luke was going to end up following her. Raphael was walking up in her maid outfit and she was giving a slight smile, stating that she was ready to go.

Dominique continued on her quest to find Jack, appearing in the last place that she had sensed him. The middle of a damn forest. Hopefully he hadn't taken a tumble into the damn crevice that was in that accursed place.

Jack hadn't fallen or gotten hurt but he was in animal form which would make it that much harder for her when it came to finding him.

Isir had joined them as well and looked rather upset but she kept her mouth closed since she knew that they needed to get going

Back
Top Bottom