Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel didn't have much difficulty finding him thankfully and was walking towards him. The other adults that were around were keeping their distance, although she walked up unafraid. "Luke. You will be making a trip with Damian, Andrew, and I. A nearby village was attacked, and we may need assistance with protection. Rose and Lance went ahead to clear it out, and help those that they can before our arrival." Ariel spoke and watched a few of the children with a soft smile. "Oh miss Ariel!" a few children cooed and were running over to give her hugs, which had her laughing as she knelt down.

Luke blew some warm at her but that was about it before he rumbled a little that was the signal for the kids for one last go before he had to get out of the water. Luke would usually rest or even nap there for hours on end and just let the kids play on him. Luke knew that he made their parents nervous but so long as he didn't hurt anyone they didn't seem to mind that he let the kids play on him.

Ariel was just watching for a moment in time before she was herding the children that had gone one last time, back towards their parents. With that she was watching parents head off with the children before she spoke, "Oh and Raphael returned as well a bit ago with Dominique and Venus. I figured you would like to know that since you seem fond of Venus. And she likes you as well."

Luke shifted back and then shook the water out of his hair "I do but there are time I feel she is a little brat but then again she has had only adults to play with and not other children" Luke stepped out of the lake and then dropped back to all fours a position that was more natural for him then walking on his feet. Ariel and Rose were trying to break him of that habit but so far there was little headway on that particular project.

"You can't blame her much with who her father is. At least.... she never had to see the dark side of him. That would have scarred the poor child for life. You should know how cruel he can be." Ariel spoke in a soft voice after a moment in time before she was turning so that they could head back to the city.

"that I do so so well but it is time she learns to be better behaved and respectful of those around her" Luke walked with her to where they were meeting up with the others since he figured it would be easier then just wandering around

"She'll learn but it can't just be forced on her. She doesn't know any better. And I would rather her not become afraid of us." Ariel spoke in a soft voice as she continued to walk. It wasn't long before Andrew was coming up with Damian and was doing a superhero pose for a moment, which had Ariel giving a giggle. "How are we related?" she questioned. "Well...." Andrew started although didn't say anything more than that, just chuckled before he was giving his sister a hug and kissing her head.

Luke grumbled but didn't speak, out of care he kept the fact that he could speak to himself and only a select few as he didn't want people to try and force him to speak to them when he liked to just listen

Ariel was just giggling before she was cooing, "Well lets get going." With that she was letting go of her brother's hands before she was running off down the street, heading towards the entrance of the city that they would need to leave so that they could get going. "Ariel! You had better be wearing shoes of some sort!" Andrew called after his twin sister, although knew it was futile. She never wore shoes of any sort, not even sandals unless absolutely necessary.

Luke grumbled and then shifted into a low running dragon and shot off after her sliding under her so that she could ride on his back and her feet were off the ground. knowing the mans' men there would be glass over the ground in an effort to keep her from doing her job

Ariel was a bit startled when Luke was all of a sudden showing up and after he was sliding under her, for a brief moment in time she didn't let go of around his neck. That had startled her for a brief moment, and she had grabbed on more for support. Nothing to hurt him at all. "I would have put on shoes. Damian keeps some in his bag." she mumbled after a moment in time.

Luke grumbled as Damian would catch up with them and she could get her shoes then but he also didn't like knowing that Rose was going into a battle without him even though he knew she could protect herself and hold her own in a battle

Ariel just sat up on his back although as they were headed out she was halting him after a brief moment in time when she got a mental message from Rose. A warning that Apocalypse had some of his men camped out within the forested area that would take them to the village. They had managed to get most of them but some of them had managed to slip away.

with her touching him Luke heard it and without warning shifted into his larger form this would bring her up higher off the ground and with his wings he could keep her protected from any of their weapons. Luke then grumbled as a warning that he was going to start moving again

Ariel listened to what Rose all had to say before she was stopping Luke with a verbal command before he could go any farther. A good thing as well since had he flown any farther, since they had taken to heading into the forest, he would have flown straight into a wire trap. "Damn it. They spotted the trap." a voice spoke from somewhere which had Ariel looking around. There was a startled cry from her at the figure that seemed to appear in front of her although she soon recognized the figure to be Dominique. "Sleep for now. There is no need for innocent eyes to see horror." the woman spoke and Ariel found herself fading into darkness, and Dominique was appearing in front of Luke, still covered by her cloak so it was difficult to tell who it was. The wires were disappearing and she spoke, "I sent the others to the village already. Go on ahead, I'll finish up here. There is a reason I put her to sleep. Be ready for the horror as you go farther ahead." What horror? Apocalypse's men had strung up dead bodies from the trees as if they were trophies.

Luke grumbled and then spoke "take care and stay safe" with that he headed off in the direction of the village so that they could tend to those who needed to be helped.

"Luke.... I know you don't like me much, but I do hope you will believe me when I say I'm sorry for what he did. And I did try to protect you. Trust me on that, you don't know some of the things he wanted to do to you that I didn't allow him to do. A number of them.... I opted to be his guinea pig. Why not. It was better than nobody else get hurt." Dominique spoke after a moment in time as she just hovered in the air, her strange mismatch wings present. With that she was watching him leaving before she was allowing the hood to drop and was looking at the people that had remained behind. Time to take care of them and then.... she wasn't sure what.

Luke snorted and she was right he didn't like her much she had numerous chances to set him free and she hadn't for that his dislike was strong "fix your sisters attitude then we will be even ask Damian for clarification" Luke looked down when they arrived and waited for Rose to give the all clear to land as he knew she would hear his wings.

"My sister has no attitude." was the last thing that Luke would hear from Dominique before he had left, and she was darting off through the forest. Probably not the best of ideas for her to be up and about at that point in time, no where close to being recovered but she didn't really care at that point. The consequence could be paid later on. Rose was looking up when she heard the wings and was looking towards Lance as he was coming out of the village, just shaking his head. This had her growling a bit before she hissed, "Damn it." No survivors had been found, or if there were survivors they were very well hidden.

when Luke landed he looked at her and then sniffed the air and grumbled that he smelled fear and tears that were all fresh. with his senses, he was able to tell there were survivors they just hadn't found them yet.

Rose looked towards Luke for a moment in time before she was letting out a small breath of air, and was going over to help Ariel down, who was awake now. Confused but awake. Rose kept her attention turned towards the village, and away from the forest. "Survivors are here but hiding." Rose spoke which had Ariel giving a nod before she was following after Rose into the village, and clasped her hands together.

Luke laid down on the ground and settled in so that when the survivors were found they could be brought to him for their protection so that they couldn't be hurt

It took a little bit but eventually the survivors came out of hiding, it did help that Ariel had finally allowed her magic to be known, after it was concluded that nobody else was around that was a threat. As this was happening, Dominique was walking up, hiding behind her cloak once again. The bodies that had been strung up she had cut down, and they were being buried in the village's cemetery now as they spoke. Her wings were gone once again, and wearing the cloak thankfully hid the pure look of exhaustion that was on her features at that point in time. She just watched as the survivors left the village...mostly young children and grandparents.

Luke wrapped his tail around her while he didn't like her he didn't like the feeling of exhaustion he was getting off of her and figured if she passed out it was better if he had ahold of her

Dominique didn't say much of anything at that point in time just watched the survivors come out of the village, followed by that of Ariel and Rose. The white haired angel just had a look of pure horror on her features as she was talking to Rose about something. "I wouldn't worry to much. Apocalypse probably won't attack for a while." she mumbled after a moment in time. She had made sure to do a number on him and his men.

Back
Top Bottom