Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

Ariel was brushing some hair from her face before she was looking towards Felix and Adrian. "Track Iris down. She is here somewhere, you two are the best with tracking people down." she ordered and they were giving bows before heading off. After that she was drifting off once more and headed out of the palace, smiling at everybody. There was definitely a huge difference between here and Blythe, as Damian would notice if he followed after her. Everybody was happy, and didn't seem afraid whatsoever. This was the ideal place to live, and humans co-existed with the supernaturals, as if there were no difference at all between them. The place that Ariel was headed to happened to be the orphanage.

Damian did follow her simply because he had nothing else to do at the moment. if the two did find her they would see she wasn't in the mood to talk or deal with anyone at the moment.

Ariel headed to the orphanage where she was greeted by a number of the children. The children did look towards Damian a bit nervously but relaxed when Ariel was telling them that he was a friend. "Raph says that we will be moving soon." one of the children spoke, which had Ariel giving a nod. "Yes. Just for safety purposes."

Damian looked around the building and then while she was talking to them he found one who had stayed in the corner. Damian knelt down and quietly spoke with the small child

Ariel just watched for a moment before she was watching the children, who all seemed scared of moving. "Don't be afraid. It is just to ensure that you are all safe." the angel queen spoke as she was kneeling down on the ground, and held her arms out towards the children. It wasn't long before the woman who ran the orphanage was coming into the room and speaking, "Oh Lady Ariel I wasn't expecting you here today." "Hello Veronica. Yes I came to say hello to the children, and to reassure them that they would all be safe during the moving." Ariel spoke as she was rising to her feet and speaking with the other woman for a brief moment in time.

Damian scooped the small child up and held him close to his chest assuring him that he would be safe and that if he needed help all he had to do was call for it and it would happen. Damian wasn't a supernatural but he did have a friend who would let him know if he was called for

Ariel looked over for a moment in time although her attention was stolen away by something else, which had her picking up the hem of her skirt and running over to the entrance of the building, and looking outside at the sky. Somebody had just left the barrier, and by the feeling it had been Raphael. Hopefully it wasn't because she was chasing after Venus but that was proven to be just what had happened when an angel ran up to report. "Raph followed after her.... the child will be safe. She just wants to get to her sister. For now... we will have to trust that they will be safe." was all Ariel could say which had the guard giving a nod of his head.

Venus had indeed managed to leave Aetherial and had actually managed to convince somebody to let her take a horse as well. Good thing she knew how to ride them. The young child was determined to get to her sister, although was startled when the blonde haired woman was streaking through the air, flying beside her. "I'm going to help my sister!" Venus spoke in a firm voice. "I'm not stopping you. I'm here to help you. I know what it is like to want to protect somebody you love." Raphael spoke before she was dropping onto the horse behind the child.

hearing this Damian shook his head and then spoke "should have locked in her her room with one fo her fathers power voiding cuffs on her" Damain didn't like stripping someone of their power but the little girl needed to learn how to be have and not act like a spoiled bart who could do what ever she wanted with out consequences

Ariel looked towards him for a moment before she spoke, "If you did that, then you would be just as bad as Apocalypse in her eyes. That child already trusts very few people, don't add yourself to that list." With that she stood outside the breeze blowing her hair about a bit as she just gazed up at the sky.

"she needs to learn to listen to those around her" Damian then set the little boy back down and headed out of the room so that he could just wander around and think. Damian knew when she returned if he refused to talk to her or even look at her she would be upset and maybe that would be the way to get his point across

"But keep in mind the life that she lived. She doesn't know what it is like to have rules. I'm sure that she rarely had any rules while in Blythe other than probably not to leave the palace, and there were areas that she wasn't allowed to enter. Yes she needs to learn but you need to take it one step at a time, so she understands that this is how things should actually be." Ariel spoke after a moment in time before she was taking to heading back towards the palace herself, after telling the children that she would see them again soon.

"yea" Damian was more preoccupied at the moment in time plus he knew that she had a lot on her plate then dealing with her temperamental occasional lover.

Ariel just drifted off to the garden outside of the palace and was going to the fountain that was there, one of her mother's favorite spots. Actually the pair that were on the fountain, who the fountain had been made to remember, were her mother and father. Renee and Michaelangelo. A powerful duo when together, an almost unstoppable force. "Ari, you okay?" came the familiar voice of Andrew as he was drifting over and giving his twin a gentle hug. This had her giving a nod before she spoke, "Yes I'm okay.... just worried about what the future will bring I suppose." She was turning around so that she could rest her head on his chest, and he was just wrapping his arms around her gently.

While this happened, Raphael and Venus had finally arrived at the palace of Blythe, and already the child was taking off inside the palace, but she didn't head towards the tower. Nope instead she took to heading down to the dungeons, which had Raphael following after her. Wondering what the child was doing. "What are we doing?" Raphael questioned in a low voice. "Rescuing big brother as well. He might be able to help big sister." Venus spoke. Not a biological big brother, but he was an imposing figure regardless. He was the general before Damian had come around, although the reason he had gotten in trouble.... having a relationship with that of Dominique. And then they had discovered that they were better off as friends rather than a couple. But since then he had been stuck in the dungeons.
"Big brother!" Venus called out in a whisper as she ran through the dungeons, shockingly knowing exactly where to go. Raphael just stuck close to her so that the child didn't get lost, or hurt.

Rose sat outside the palace just gazing up at the sky before her attention was turning towards a few of the soldiers that had come over. The same soldiers that had been trying to poke and prod at Luke earlier, more making fun of him for being "stupid". Sure he seemed that way but it wasn't his fault at all, he had been locked in a cell most of his life with little interaction. "Enough you guys." Rose snapped after a moment in time before they could say anything to the male. "Psh and who the hell are you suppose to be? A want to be female soldier." one of them spoke in a stuck up tone, which had Rose smirking before she pushing off of the fence she was leaning against. "I am Rosalie, daughter of Lucifer, and one of the generals of the Aetherial Royal Guard. I am the personal handmaiden and guardian of the Queen. I am most definitely not some mere want to be female soldier." Rose spoke after a moment in time, the other two just looking at each before they were deciding that it would be a better idea to leave.

Luke who had been asleep next to Rose stood up and growled at the males and stalked forward smoke coming out of his mouth and nose. while he didn't go any further then that in his shift it would tell these men that they were playing with literal fire. Luke knew Rose would protect him but at the same time he wanted them to know he was just as dangerous.

Rose gave a small giggle before she was putting a hand on his shoulder to get him to settle. Her attention did shift towards the right when she spotted Ariel and Andrew, which had her waving over at the pair. They waved back briefly before they walked over. "So who left?" Rose questioned. "Raphael left to go after Venus. The child is determined to help her sister." Ariel spoke after a moment in time and Andrew was making a comment that the child was definitely safe with Raphael. Although the twins hoped that it wasn't to late to rescue Dominique, who knew what kind of condition she was actually in. Nobody had been able to get close enough to actually see that.

Venus eventually arrived outside of a cell, which was quite similar to the one that Luke had been trapped in, although it seemed different all at the same time. The child went over and looked towards Raphael before she spoke, 'This cell. Help me get it open. Big brother is in there." With that she was stepping away to give the woman some room so that she could pull the door open.

Luke just grumbled before he wrapped around Rose's feet and then laid down settling as he did and going back to sleep. when she got ready to move just the sensation of her preparing to would make him up and keep him from tripping her when he didn't intend to

"We need to continue to work on you acting more like a human." Rose commented after a moment in time as she looked down at him before turning her attention towards Ariel and Andrew, who had taken to heading inside the palace. Within the next few hours they were going to be leaving to head to the demon kingdom, and Rose wasn't sure if she was looking forward to that or not.

'don't wanna' Luke didn't like acting like a human people treated him like an idiot so it was better if he just acted like an animal as people just left him alone when he was like that

"You already told me that you were going to work on it with me." Rose reminded him after a moment in time before she was leaning back against the fence, gazing up at the sky for a moment in time.

'well I don't want to anymore everyone but you and a few others treat me like an idiot' Luke grumbled a little as he shifted around her leg to give her a little more room to move

"Because they don't know the life you lived before coming here. Nothing like that would ever happen here. And oh.... seems the perverts are at it again." Rose spoke after a moment in time before looking at a couple of guys, demons actually, that were currently harassing Ariel, as usual. The poor white haired female looked quite flustered, and Rose's eyes did flash angrily when one of them actually dared grab her wrist and yank her towards them when she went to walk away. "I'm going to murder them... I swear...." Rose spoke and went to walk towards the group.

'let me I am looking for a good scare' Luke stood up and shifted and then walked over and gently scooped up Ariel in his mouth before turning his head and setting her on his back. they had practiced this move often enough that she knew how to hold on. Luke then turned his head and and allowed a small amount of flames to escape his mouth

Rose was giving a nod and just watched as Luke was going over and plucking Ariel away from the demons that were harassing her. The angel was a bit startled as well but took to holding onto Luke, just quivering ever so slightly. "Hey.... that was our bitch to play with." one of the demons spoke, which would give an indication to Luke why she was quivering. Things had been implied, and this was kind of a dead giveaway.

Luke growled and stuck his head near the male more flames coming out before a deep voice sounded "touch her again and you will become dragon food I have her majesties permission to eat those who are a threat to her or those she holds close" it wasn't often Luke spoke while in that form but when it did it could scare many people. Luke had also taken care not to imply that Ariel was the queen since he didn't want the targeting her later

This actually had the demons deciding to move back rather quickly, and Rose was snickering from where she was at. This had her deciding that she wanted to join in on scaring them, which had her walking up behind them quietly. "Hey guys, what you up to?" she questioned and they jumped a few feet in the air it seemed like and were spinning around. "Luke. Would you be so kind as to take Ariel to Damian? Then why don't you come back and.... I think these gentlemen here want to play a game of tag in the valley." Rose spoke after a moment in time. This was hinting towards the area outside of Aetherial where fighting was permitted.

Back
Top Bottom