Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel (LunarWolf and Guardian)

At least he would be out for a while.... if Apocalypse didn't decide to be an asshole and have one of his servants dump a bucket of ice cold water on his dead. And there was a female slave that was currently on her knees sucking on Damian's cock. "Humans are so weak." Apocalypse sighed before he was taking Ariel's chin and forcing her to look at him before he cooed, "I'm going to enjoy fucking you again my pet. I'll make sure you know.... who is in control."

Luke shifted and after picking Venus up in his mouth and depositing her on his back he started to do that same with the others snagging those who ran form him and settling them on his back so that he could take flight

Rose and Andrew were just watching before they were taking to allowing their wings to form, shooting off into the sky. This left Luke to carry Iris, Venus, and the few demons that had come with Iris since Raphael had left to find Ariel and Damian.

It still took them a few hours before they were finally arriving at the demon kingdom, and were greeted by the demons. Andrew, who was currently acting as the ambassador for the angels in his sister's absence, was just studying them for a moment. Ah so one of the men that came up was more than likely the demon prince. Rose was just watching them for a moment in time before she was turning her focus to try and get ahold of Raphael, see how she was doing. No such luck though.

In the palace where Apocalypse was at, the man was finally happy that Damian had woken up. Meant that he could make the human watch as he fucked the angel, no remorse at all to whether she was in pain or not. But Ariel didn't seem to make a noise at all, no she still knew better than to do that. The only thing that she could do was sob quietly, tears falling down her cheeks. "Maybe.... I should let a few of my ladies have a go at Damian." Apocalypse cooed before he was looking over at the male before he was sitting up. Ariel was being pulled up so that she was sitting on his lap, her back to his chest and he was sliding himself back inside of her, the pair of them now facing Damian. Apocalypse was smirking the entire time although the smirk did fade when there was a knock on the door, but it didn't stop him from what he was doing. "My lord.... Lady Dominique has woken up. And.... well needless to say she isn't very happy. I'm not sure how long those charms will hold out. There is what appears to be black lightning lashing out." the guard called out. Black lightning? Now that was different. Of course the other two in the room knew what the guard was talking about, but they weren't going to say anything. "And it seems that our spies within the demon kingdom have reported that the rest of their group has arrived there." the guard added which had Apocalypse giving a grin, before he was giving a slight groan as he came.

Iris seemed to brighten visibly when she spotted her brother and ran over to him and hugged the male who picked her up into a swinging hug. laughing he put her down and wrapped his arm around her "thank you for returning my sister to me and please come in and get some food and rest" Prince smiled down at his sister and then ushered her in to the castle so she could shower and change the clothes she was wearing as heir to the throne she needed to be dressed appropriately before the elders and advisors arrived.

Rose just watched for a moment before she was looking over towards Andrew, who was just gazing off into the distance. There was definitely a look of worry on his features. "Hey. Raphael will get them back, no need to worry." Rose spoke in a low voice, which was making Andrew giving a slow nod. Yet he was still going to worry, but could one really blame him. It was his innocent sister that was with a vile man, with no way to protect herself. "Yes. You are right." Andrew spoke before he was looking at Venus as she seemed to run over and was wrapping her arms around Rose, hiding behind her. Seemed like a few of the demons had recognized her as Apocalypse's daughter, and had started to talk shit the moment Iris and Prince left. This had Rose looking at them before she spoke, "Venus is the honorary little sister of my queen and her brother, who asks as the current ambassador for the angels until the queen's arrival. Disrespecting her is like disrespecting them. Don't do it. While Lady Ariel may be lenient and let one get away with it.... I shall not." With that she was heading off indoors.

when Iris found out however the guards would find out that if they were rude to her guests that there would be hell to pay in the long run as she didn't take kindly to people messing with her friends. not long after they had headed inside a maid was asking the two females to follow her that the Princess refused to change into any of the dresses as she didn't feel they were practical and insisted on them helping her choose one. Venus being a princess herself she hoped she would be willing to help her

"I'm definitely not the person to be asking to pick out clothing...." Rose mumbled which had Venus giggling before she spoke, "It is okay big sister. I'll help." With that the pair were following after the maid, although after a moment Rose was stopping to just look out the window at a familiar pang. Intense fear from Ariel, something that most of the angels would feel. "Raph.... hurry...." Rose whispered before she was hurrying off towards where Iris was at.

Iris stood in her room holding the robe they had given her close since she didn't want them to try and push he rin to a dress that she could barely breathe in.

"Perhaps you aren't even fit to be a Princess. You don't look like one, you don't act like one.... and you most definitely don't spell like one." one of the maids spoke after a moment in time before she was leaving the room with a small huff just as Rose and Venus were coming up. The pair were just looking a bit confused before they were walking into the room as well.

While this happened, Raphael had managed to track down Damian and was working on getting him freed. "Come on kid, wake up. I need you to help me find Ariel. You know this place better. Where would he take her." Raphael mumbled as she was shaking the male out of his daze or whatever he was in.

Damian grumbled and then rubbed his head as he came to and then looked at her as he sat up and rubbed his head "what are you doing here" Damian didn't expect anyone to come and find them or to even come looking for them

when they walked in they would see Iris wipe tears away from her face before turning and heading in to the bathroom and closed the door so no one could hear her cry

"What was that all about?" was all Venus could question, which had Rose shaking her head. She had no idea either. The pair hadn't heard the comment that the maid had made at all before she had left. "Iris get out here so we can help you pick out a dress." Rose called out after a moment in time.

Raphael looked at him before she spoke, "Now that is a silly question to ask. I came to rescue you guys of course. My queen is in the hands of madman, which I cannot allow. And she wouldn't be happy if I left you here." With that she was rising to her feet and holding out a hand to help him to his feet. Granted her attention was going off somewhere for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "We need to hurry. I feel her panic, her fear... her pain."

"maybe that maid is right, there is no way I am a princess I don't act or dress like one and apparently I don't smell like one either" Iris's voice cracked at that comment and knew it would piss one of them off

Damian nodded his head "ok I know where she is since she isn't here she will be in the kings room but we also need to find and get Dominique and Jack He managed to get them as well"

"Well I have to agree with her on the fact that you don't really act or dress like a princess. But that really isn't your fault at all.... you haven't been shown what a princess is suppose to do. And you've been a slave to a madman. As for the smell comment.... all of us have been traveling for a number of days, and fighting... none of us smell good." Rose spoke after a moment in time although she was a bit irritated with the maid that was for sure.

Raphael was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I've already located the one you call Jack, he is waiting outside the room now. As for Dominique, from listening to the chatter, she is somewhere in the Eastern wing of the palace. Evidently people are a bit spooked by the black lightning." With that she was leaving the room although she was ducking down into the shadows and telling Damian to go back to pretending he was unconscious or something, just as Apocalypse was coming down. Following behind him, a collar around her neck was that of Ariel, her head down towards the ground. Raphael could only growl mentally when she saw that state that her queen was in. Bruised all over, and half dressed at that point in time. "Oh look my pet.... it seems the human is awake." Apocalypse spoke as they came up to the room that Damian was in before he was shoving her into the room ahead of him and he was striding into the room after a moment in time, a wicked grin on his lips at that point in time. Ariel just watched silently as Apocalypse was pinning Damian to the wall....before he was deciding to take Damian's anal virginity at that point in time. He was gesturing for Ariel to come over as he fucked Damian, keeping the human pressed against the wall before he was gripping on of Ariel's breasts. "Damian..... you are now my bitch. And perhaps if you behave.... I'll give you a treat. I'll let you have a taste of my sweet little pet." Apocalypse spoke as he was drawing Ariel closer to him a wicked grin on his lips, the angel just keeping silent at that point in time.

Damian grit his teeth against the pain he was feeling and he even blocked Ariel from his head to keep her from trying to help with it as it was more than she needed to deal with at the time. Damian looked at Ariel his eyes telling her that she would be fine and that she wasn't to worry. he knew if he tried to talk mentally to her his pain would get through and that would do nothing more then please the male currently raping him.

Iris wasn't sitting against the door so all someone had to do was open it to see her. during her crying session her robe had fallen off and exposed her back and the scars that resided there from being beaten by the male

At that point in time Ariel honestly wasn't worried about herself, more worried about Damian especially considering Apocalypse was quite curious with him still for betraying him. Hence why he was being rather brutal to his ass, at least until he ended up cumming inside the other male, no care in the world as he was tossing him away as if he were nothing more than garbage. Apocalypse was pushing Ariel against the wall before he was pushing up the short skirt that he was wearing and shoving himself into her pussy. There was a small cringe of pain on her features but he didn't seem to notice at all. Nope she was wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist, leaving the man to keep her pinned between his body and the wall as he fucked her. Just how it liked it. "Such a good little pet." he cooed before he was looking at Damian for a moment in time before he was moving away from the wall. This had Ariel tightening her legs around his waist, which only pushed him deeper into her tight pussy. His hands gripped her ass as she pushed against him so that she didn't fall on the ground. "Damian. I've decided.... since you betrayed me. I'm taking your pet away from you. She now belongs to me. Once again." Apocalypse spoke after a moment in time.

Rose was just walking to the bathroom door and pushing it open. "Get to your feet dammit. Wipe away those tears, shower and change. Prove to them that you do have the capability of becoming a princess."

"Whoever said I betrayed you? you have always allowed me to work without informing you what makes you think this time was any different" while Damian was speaking her mentally connected with Ariel telling her to play along that he would explain later but that he would need her help he would have to give the man information but it had to be new enough that it would fly as new information for him otherwise he had a feeling soon one of them would be dead.

Iris looked at her "I am not even sure I do have it my brother says I do but I can't be certain"

Apocalypse looked towards Damian for a brief moment in time before he was giving a small smirk. "So you are telling me you pretended to betray me.... in order to get information." With that he was giving a faint laugh before he spoke, "Did you hear that my pet.... the human you had come to trust, and love..... never cared. He only wanted to please his master." This had Ariel just looking down although she didn't say anything at all, even as he was letting her go, allowing her feet back on the ground. He was finished at the time. Although she was cringing when he was snagging ahold of her hair just keeping her close to his chest that way. Although this is when she sensed that Raphael was there, more than likely just waiting. "I do not wish to be around him right now. Can we leave my lord....." Ariel spoke in a soft voice, pretending to be hurt that he had betrayed her. This would ultimately mean Apocalypse would leave with her, take her back to his rooms and more than likely return to speak to Damian. If he got that far that was. Nope the moment he was leaving and closing the door, starting to walk down the hallway he would find himself getting smoked in the back of the head, enough to knock him out. His grip on Ariel vanished and she was being swept in the arms of Raphael as the female came from around the unconscious man, and wrapping her cloak around her for the time being. "Ariel. Stay here with Jack. I'm going to go and get Damian." Raphael ordered her, which had the white haired female giving a small nod.

"Well if you are going to continue to mope and be a negative Nancy then do you aren't going to ever become a princess. People put you down, get back on your fucking feet and prove them wrong." Rose spoke after a moment in time, folding her arms across her chest.

Damian was making his way up of the grounds wincing in pain as he did. Damian looked at Raph when she walked into the room "please get her out of here and quickly" Damian knew things were going to blow up fast.

Iris took a deep breath and then turned the shower on so she could wash the grim off of her skin and out of her hair

Raphael looked towards him as she was giving him a hand up then spoke, "I'm not leaving you behind. Ariel would hate me if I did that, unless you are absolutely insisting. Then you had better explain to her why you want me to leave you behind."

"So you are Jack. We never got to actual meet. Listen I know it is hard to be around Dominique but she does care about you. Just give her some time to figure out how she feels. And if you continue to push her away, it isn't going to help. It is going to cause her to withdraw even more. Even after she got back to Aetherial, after being locked away here for months.... she wondered where you were. She wanted to find you. Even though she should have stayed and rested, she was insistent. She wanted to find you to see if you not being around was truly the reason for the pain that she felt, that emptiness that she felt. Her father..... he is a very cruel man. I can only imagine what he put his own daughter through. She grew up being experimented on since she was very young." Ariel spoke in a soft voice as she sat on the ground with the cloak wrapped around herself tightly, although she was watching the still body of Apocalypse with a wary and uncertain look.

Jack looked at it as well and shifted into that of a rare snake whose venom would paralyze anyone one and then proceeded to bite the male's arm and injected him with a large dose of it. he then shifted back and looked at her "he won't bother you for some time now"

"yea and you know he will not play nice knowing that I took off a second time without orders he will send his army right to the demon kingdom as punishment"

Ariel was looking away as he shifted into a snake and was drawing the cloak more tightly around her. How she disliked snakes so much. But she was giving a small nod of her head before she was getting to her feet.

Raphael looked towards him for a moment in time before she was speaking, "If that is what you wish to do."

Back
Top Bottom