Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Romance (Haku and Wiki234)

Soon Riku started to laugh a bit then as she seemed to even be a bit embarrassed, poking and getting the blanket up more again as he could see it was already almost noon as they were just lazy laying down the whole time still.

“ are you really embarrassed? Your face is cute though..” as he couldn’t really see it with her so close to him as he even tried to move a bit to try and see her unless she would try to hide still.

“ but I can’t kiss or anything with your cute red face..” hugging her again before seeing if she would take the bait of hugging a pillow instead if she would try to put it between them or she would ignore it and still get him.

With that he leaned in to kiss her deep again giving her a playful smile as he ran a hand on her cheek again, “ your even cuter than usual actually..”

“ jeez fine...” still giving another poke to her cheek as he pulled her up against him a bit more turning back to watch again as he wouldn’t bother the girl.

“ why are you afraid of showing me your cuter face though?” Starting the teasing again before moving for another quick kiss before she would try to his her face again. “ unless your starting to like my teasing..”

“ well you know I still love you..” reminding the obvious again Ashe turned and decided to poke her stomach softly, “ love how smooth your skin is though.” Going up to touch her thighs that he liked as well of course.

Riku starts to squeeze her thigh then up to her ass as he moves his other hand under her shirt and plays with one of her nipples with his finger, sitting up a bit as he still holds her against him.

“ jeez a little touch and your already like this, is your body that sensitive or something?” Moving just a bit though as he laid against her.

With that Riku stopped again then wondering if feeling as embarrassed so fast like this it would be weird for her to suddenly want it this early even if he did say he wanted it himself earlier just before they would go out. “ if I don’t do anything then you won’t be like that, so I won’t for a while again if you want..” pulling his hands out and sitting up for a moment before fully getting up with a stretch, “ well I need snacks then...” walking down and leaving her unless the girl would follow.

She just watched as he got up and left the room. By the time he came back in, she had lifted her shirt to expose her breasts and had her hand down her shorts, moaning while fingering herself and rubbing her breasts.

“ and of course what would I not even suspect, your secretly kinky as hell like your mom I bet...jeez..” giving a sigh as he actually would decide to leave her to do it then as he turned and went back down to watch tv and eat.

Back
Top Bottom